BARGIAN RECORD FINDS - WHAT WERE YOUR BEST?

Gene-R

• Replies 105
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

in a pile of unsleeved 45s that i nearly walked right by without noticing on the floor of a heavy metal record shop in suburban detroit, i found not only "the teen beat song" but also dusty wilson on mutt and gwen owens "just say you're wanted and needed." fifty cents each. looked like the clerk thought he was ripping me off: who could possibly want these crappy old 45s? this was about eight years ago...

Social source share

Guest Mick W

Well some you win and some.............Bargains ?? Ive not had one in years........must be looking in the wrong boxes at the boot sales and charidddy shops. Did pick up a nice copy of - What have I done- Billy Stewart - Chess for 50p

Great record...I like it anyway !!

Have a Gorilla

Social source share

Had a phone call a couple of years ago from someone wanting to sell their easy listening Lp collection they had just got down from their loft .

Thiought it would be rubbish but had got nothing else to do so went to look anyway.

When i got there there were 3 large piles of Lps around 50 in each pile , all almost unplayed original 60s soul and Motown Lps some rare.

i was shaking thinking got to buy these whatever the price so popped the question "How much do you want for them " with the reply bieng " I was thinking around £25.00 for the lot"

I nearly died , didnt haggle , paid cash.

Went straight in my collection.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert