• Replies 394
  • Views 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Mezhouse

You ought to know better than to ask chocolate chops for any he eats it all :D ............I've got some stashed tho for the weekend tho :thumbup: we'll share jo ok .......... lol.............

LOL!!!!! Now that's a really really good idea Sue. I'll bring some too - just for us!!!!! :thumbup::shhh::P:lol:

Ok ... on friday afternoon 26th June its either the southcliff boooooozer or nip across the road due to many requests were are opening a room up 12.30 till 4.30 you will also be able to exchange your tickets for wristbands

Yocki,s bonus room tongue.gif

Rob

also please note Pat Brady is also back in tickets

Edited by Naughty Boy

Ok ... on friday afternoon 26th June its either the southcliff boooooozer or nip across the road due to many requests were are opening a room up 12.30 till 4.30 you will also be able to exchange your tickets for wristbands

Yocki,s bonus room :lol:

Rob

also please note Pat Brady is also back in tickets

Friday afternoon will feature one of the smaller rooms access is from The North entrance to the Spa -directly across the road from the SouthCliff Hotel.

As Rob says "Yocky's Room". (so anything goes!)

Karen will be in there exchanging your tickets for Wristbands.

Friday evening we will be introducing a "Fast Track" entrance system on the main door, if you have your wristbands on there will be an addittional entrance at the side of the main ticket desk down stairs with security.

Here you will be able to show your wristband and get in without too much queueing-we are on course for a "Sell out event"-with over 2,000 people so if you can get your wristbands early it will save some time getting in on the evening session.

Those who have not yet got tickets please get them ASAP. I was talking to 3 people on Friday who were waiting on their mates to get them tickets-when they are gone they are gone

We have just 3 left here, we are matching people up with tickets remaining in sellers hands now.

Pat Brady has tickets available again via his web site & by telephone.

Tel: 0113 2304342

Fax: 0871 7334015

www..co.uk

spacer.gif

The Spa have tickets via the credit card hot line 01262 678 258 -no booking fee!

Rob Wicks has some tickets, plus availble via our web site www.Bridsoul.com for PayPal, internet and Post ticket orders

Out and about

Ian Kimmond has 6 tickets left at LMS (pm me for phone number)

Dukesy has tickets in Scarborough

Harpo has tickets in Dublin

John Kane has tickets in N. West (just 5 I think)

Pete at Bentinck has tickets

Pete Taylor has a couple left at Annesley

Dave Humes has 4 left -Bradford area

Rob Smith has about 6 at his shop in Nottingham

Night Nurse had a couple last time we spoke

That adds up to less than 40 tickets "out and about"! :lol:

PM us if you need to pick them up off sellers and we will put you directly in touch!

Still waiting on MIKE to post up news announcement thumbsup.gif

WATCH THIS SPACE

ECSCSC

Edited by Karen and Rob Wigley

Friday afternoon will feature one of the smaller rooms access is from The North entrance to the Spa -directly across the road from the SouthCliff Hotel.

As Rob says "Yocky's Room". (so anything goes!)

Karen will be in there exchanging your tickets for Wristbands.

Friday evening we will be introducing a "Fast Track" entrance system on the main door, if you have your wristbands on there will be an addittional entrance at the side of the main ticket desk down stairs with security.

Here you will be able to show your wristband and get in without too much queueing-we are on course for a "Sell out event"-with over 2,000 people so if you can get your wristbands early it will save some time getting in on the evening session.

Those who have not yet got tickets please get them ASAP. I was talking to 3 people on Friday who were waiting on their mates to get them tickets-when they are gone they are gone

We have just 3 left here, we are matching people up with tickets remaining in sellers hands now.

Pat Brady has tickets available again via his web site & by telephone.

Tel: 0113 2304342

Fax: 0871 7334015

www..co.uk

spacer.gif

The Spa have tickets via the credit card hot line 01262 678 258 -no booking fee!

Rob Wicks has some tickets, plus availble via our web site www.Bridsoul.com for PayPal, internet and Post ticket orders

Out and about

Ian Kimmond has 6 tickets left at LMS (pm me for phone number)

Dukesy has tickets in Scarborough

Harpo has tickets in Dublin

John Kane has tickets in N. West (just 5 I think)

Pete at Bentinck has tickets

Pete Taylor has a couple left at Annesley

Dave Humes has 4 left -Bradford area

Rob Smith has about 6 at his shop in Nottingham

Night Nurse had a couple last time we spoke

That adds up to less than 40 tickets "out and about"! :thumbup:

PM us if you need to pick them up off sellers and we will put you directly in touch!

Still waiting on MIKE to post up news announcement :thumbup:

WATCH THIS SPACE

ECSCSC

I still have ten tickets left thought they were all sold but the person who wanted 6 does not want um now so pm me ring me or see me out and about cant be many more left now

be plenty mental patients there lol :thumbup:

Trying to get gary the soul doctor down what with me night nurse yockie the de da driver and gaz you know you in safe hands yokie gonna bring enternox i will bring the little blue pills and gaz can bring the bandges what more could you need YOU WILL BE IN SAFE HAND YOU NO IT MAKES SENCE

We,ll be out Saturday night at Annesley, supporting the long established nights there,13 years now isn't Pete/Steve ? (Not 13 days & cashing in) we can arrange for tickets to be picked up there just PM us for the info.

Rob & Karen

Hi All

Yocky and I will be at City Limits tonight at Sheffield and Innercity Soul Club in Derby tomorrow if you would like some tickets I will have a few after cadging some off Rob Wicks after selling out. So if you would like to purchase some Bridlington Weekender tickets please feel free to ask.

Giddy Bus all ready to go to Brid.

Yocky and Jx

Please see announcement in News pages. :lol:

Thanks to the wonderful SOUL crowd we have at Bridlington we have secured the use of The Spa for 10 YEARS.

Now this great news has enabled us to hold ticket prices at just £20 each for our 2010 event as well :) Roll on "Something new to do" 2009 just 6 weeks away !

A big thank you for your support on this event !

ECSCSC

Please see announcement in News pages. :lol:

Thanks to the wonderful SOUL crowd we have at Bridlington we have secured the use of The Spa for 10 YEARS.

Now this great news has enabled us to hold ticket prices at just £20 each for our 2010 event as well :) Roll on "Something new to do" 2009 just 6 weeks away !

ECSCSC

Hi Rob & Karen

48 days to go, really looking forward to a fanastic weekend of pure soul.

Kev & Gloria Bourne

Hi Rob & Karen

48 days to go, really looking forward to a fanastic weekend of pure soul.

Kev & Gloria Bourne

Just booked my tickets & accom.

Am excited now as I've never been here before!.

I don't know most of the DJ's or what they play but saw that Yockie

and John Kane are on so count me in. :thumbsup:

Jayne.x. :thumbup:

Guest soul4life

Please see announcement in News pages. :thumbsup:

Now this great news has enabled us to hold ticket prices at just £20 each for our 2010 event as well thumbsup.gif Roll on "Something new to do" 2009 just 6 weeks away !

ECSCSC

congratulations rob & karen am sure it will be 10years of incredible memories! for your goodselfs & the thousands who attend your soul party..me & jaks cant wait see you soon guys.....

regards terry & jacqui

congratulations rob & karen am sure it will be 10years of incredible memories! for your goodselfs & the thousands who attend your soul party..me & jaks cant wait see you soon guys.....

regards terry & jacqui

A team effort don't forget the Wick's and Brady's and EVERYONE who has attended so far

--as Rob Wicks always says we just provide the venue THE EVENT IS YOURS-THE PEOPLE

Rob & Karen

and John Kane are on so count me in. thumbsup.gif

Jayne.x. :boxing:

Hi Jayne

realy hope you enjoy yourself, :thumbsup:

if we need extra barstaff lol we know who to shout :lol: only joking

wicksy

Bridlington Sunday theme in aid of Bluebell Wood will be (at the request of our Yocky)

Big Drum Roll----

Doctors and Nurses

24477-175x175.jpg29197-250x350.jpg23068-175x175.jpg

I think we know whats coming laugh.gif:thumbsup::boxing::lol:

I am sure you will look divine in a nurses' outfit Roberto ........... Ding Dong

Malc Burton

Edited by Malc Burton
Guest soul4life

A team effort don't forget the Wick's and Brady's and EVERYONE who has attended so far

--as Rob Wicks always says we just provide the venue THE EVENT IS YOURS-THE PEOPLE

Rob &

apoligies...props to the brady & the wicks also nuff said...

regards terry & jacqui

Guest elnel

and John Kane are on so count me in. :thumbup:

Jayne.x. smile.gif

Hey up Jayne its yocky using nells computer thanks for the kind comments and just to let you know the Brid team have kindley let me loose on friday afternoon in one of the rooms in the Spa so hope you can come across and see us see you soon Yocky & Joy.PS we will be in the Southcliff pub across the road from the spa thursday night just a bit of a get together warm up for the weekender with a few sounds all the best Yocky.

Hey up Jayne its yocky using nells computer thanks for the kind comments and just to let you know the Brid team have kindley let me loose on friday afternoon in one of the rooms in the Spa so hope you can come across and see us see you soon Yocky & Joy.PS we will be in the Southcliff pub across the road from the spa thursday night just a bit of a get together warm up for the weekender with a few sounds all the best Yocky.

Hiya Yocky & Joy,

can't wait - will see you nice and early on the friday afternoon! :thumbsup:

Jayne.x

Can Bridlington really cope with "Yocky time????" :thumbsup::thumbup::thumbup:laugh.gif

O Lordy are you in for a good time :)wink.gif

I can't wait, so you can imagine what Yocky's like.

Yocky, J and all Team Tarn on count down.

KTF

Yocky and Jx

Got some more news regarding ticket sales etc. I am out of tickets now (Those who have reserved with us are still here-don't panic !) So look at the list in the thread and try those untill I get a few more in.

We are leaving the tickets with sellers UNTIL THE BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND as we have been told many are picking them up then.

We shall be calling in un-sold tickets around the end of May -so be quick.

Brid Spa still have tickets on the hot line 01262 678 258

Rob Wicks and Pat Brady have tickets

We think there are around 200 left now-so its getting down to the wire -when they are gone they are gone ! Thats it !!

Good luck to all approx just 6 weeks to go !

SEE YOU THERE

ROB & KAREN

Guest Mezhouse

Can Bridlington really cope with "Yocky time????" :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

O Lordy are you in for a good time :no::D

I can't wait, so you can imagine what Yocky's like.

Yocky, J and all Team Tarn on count down.

KTF

Yocky and Jx

I'll be having a drive over from Beverley then on the Thursday night! Ooooh I'm getting ever so excited now!!!!!!!!!!

Jo xx

Guest Mezhouse

aint you the luckyone Jo only beverley

Rob

Dont forget Bonus room open Fri afternoon biggrin.gif:thumbup:

Lol! Oh yes, apart from the driving means definitely no alcohol!!!

xx

I'll be having a drive over from Beverley then on the Thursday night! Ooooh I'm getting ever so excited now!!!!!!!!!!

Jo xx

Hey up jo be nice to see you as always on thursday which means i will get my welcoming kiss a day earlier than normal :unsure: getting really excited about the weekend see you on the thursday night in the southcliffe and Friday afternoon in the spa look after yourself and me and joy will probally see you before then Yocky and Joy.

Ps can i just put on record contarary to what as been said i am not a paramedic(cheers micky two dinners) but a meer Ambulance man with limited medical skills but i give a lovelly mouth to mouth woman first, then men with no moustaches, then ordinary men, then wiksy, then the Brandy sisters in that order :) your safe in yocky's hands :huh::lol::):D .

Guest the dukester

Got some more news regarding ticket sales etc. I am out of tickets now (Those who have reserved with us are still here-don't panic !) So look at the list in the thread and try those untill I get a few more in.

We are leaving the tickets with sellers UNTIL THE BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND as we have been told many are picking them up then.

We shall be calling in un-sold tickets around the end of May -so be quick.

Brid Spa still have tickets on the hot line 01262 678 258

Rob Wicks and Pat Brady have tickets

We think there are around 200 left now-so its getting down to the wire -when they are gone they are gone ! Thats it !!

Good luck to all approx just 6 weeks to go !

SEE YOU THERE

ROB & KAREN

Rob,

Julie sold another 6 of ours last night with 2 on reserve, so thats us nearly out of em :unsure:

Will keep you updated

Guest Mezhouse

OooooooooooooooooooooooooooYessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Hang on now aren't we giving Night Nursey and Sue and unfair advantage here? Either that or a 'busmans holiday'! Mmmm - :g: must do something a bit different................ :unsure::thumbsup::huh::lol::lol::yes::yes:

Jo xx

Edited by Mezhouse

Please see announcement in News pages. :yes:

Now this great news has enabled us to hold ticket prices at just £20 each for our 2010 event as well :D Roll on "Something new to do" 2009 just 6 weeks away !

ECSCSC

What brilliant news, the Spa booked for the next 10 years, that is showing great faith that the scene will still be thriving, so here's hoping. Its a sobering thought that some of us will be pensioners in ten years time, that throws a new slant on the 'tea dance', doesn't it, lets hope the legs hold out that long and we will still be dancing and enjoying the music. Might even bring the great-grand kids lol

Please Note.

The cut off point for sending tickets out by snail mail will be Fri 12 June any orders for tickets taken or received after this date either by post or purchased online at www.bridsoul.com will be reserved and placed on the door for collection on the 26thJune :D

regards

Rob

and if anyone still not got a ticket i have 10 left so if you want any pm me or call me on my mobile