Carmen Mccullough

Guest ESSEXSOULIE

Guest ESSEXSOULIE

Hi i am searching for an old friend for my partner and wonder if anyone can help.

Carmen McCullough is a Northern Soul DJ and originally lived in Colchester Essex and i think DJ'S at Boogaloo in Greenwich.

Kind regards to anyone who can help.

Kev and Sue

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi i am searching for an old friend for my partner and wonder if anyone can help.

Carmen McCullough is a Northern Soul DJ and originally lived in Colchester Essex and i think DJ'S at Boogaloo in Greenwich.

Kind regards to anyone who can help.

Kev and Sue

She's alive and well and living in Manchester. She had to retire from the circus act after the snake got larygnitis but after the lottery win she did quite well out of the belly dancing acedemy. Unfortunately we had to sack her from djing at Boogaloo when the guy from the off licence next door kept finding her knickers in the Cheese and Onion crisps box. Saying that I don't bare grudges and would welcome her back with open arms. 

Social source share

She's alive and well and living in Manchester. She had to retire from the circus act after the snake got larygnitis but after the lottery win she did quite well out of the belly dancing acedemy. Unfortunately we had to sack her from djing at Boogaloo when the guy from the off licence next door kept finding her knickers in the Cheese and Onion crisps box. Saying that I don't bare grudges and would welcome her back with open arms.

That's ONE story I suppose. I've heard others. :lol:

Carmen, hope you're well if reading this.

Social source share

Warren she'll kill you next time she sees you :lol:

Carmen is on here as carms

>>>click here<<<

Edited by MickD
Social source share

Warren she'll kill you next time she sees you laugh.gif

Carmen is on here as carms

>>>click here<<<

Actually, Mike you're right. I got it wrong. The Belly Dancing Academy was given to her after her uncle, Alfie 'Fingers' McCullough was falsly arrested in that Eastern European Nipple Ring scandal a few years ago. Alfie, now that's a bloke who could samba.

Social source share

Actually, Mike you're right. I got it wrong. The Belly Dancing Academy was given to her after her uncle, Alfie 'Fingers' McCullough was falsly arrested in that Eastern European Nipple Ring scandal a few years ago. Alfie, now that's a bloke who could samba.

Huh - you're caught out now. Her uncle has another surname! tongue.gif

We're close friends, so I'll give her a ding dong to look here.

m

Social source share

Goodness me this is very mysterious :thumbsup: hope it's not the tax man ! suspect it's Sue from Ongar way ? who took me to my first darn sarf soul do at Camden Palais ?

Warren I nearly fell off my chair when I read that lol lol :thumbup: ... you you minx actually my belly could do with some exercise .

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!