• Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Little Joe Cook - I'm falling in love with you baby

was his ever booted?

At work (supposedly)so can't add pic or check details but def was booted '70s black and white. Sure others will respond with more info, but can check detail in the embarrassing box deep under the bed that must never come out.

Social source share

At work (supposedly)so can't add pic or check details but def was booted '70s black and white. Sure others will respond with more info, but can check detail in the embarrassing box deep under the bed that must never come out.

thanks for the reply.

mines black & white - but so is the one on popsike?

i'm just off to work for a couple of hours but will put a pic of mine up when i get back :thumbsup:

Social source share

thanks for the reply.

mines black & white - but so is the one on popsike?

i'm just off to work for a couple of hours but will put a pic of mine up when i get back :thumbsup:

I can dig one out (a boot that is) about 5pm but I think you'll have all the info you need by then, if not check back later, Dean.

Social source share

Guest smudgesmith

Yes it was booted on the black and white 2 Jay label but check the B side, it'll say "Dotl Pickle" instead of "Doodle Pickle". Then they booted it again, same label, but called it "Against My Will"

Pete,according to Poke these are proper reissues done by JA along with Pookie Hudson,Ann Dandrea and a few others,these are also Styrene the original Joe cook on Two Jay was vinyl and has the date 1968 sort of hand written right at the bottom of the label.

Social source share

Pete,according to Poke these are proper reissues done by JA along with Pookie Hudson,Ann Dandrea and a few others,these are also Styrene the original Joe cook on Two Jay was vinyl and has the date 1968 sort of hand written right at the bottom of the label.

No they aren't mate, they are both vinyl not styrene, the first one came out a good 6 months before Pookie Hudson and about 2 years after Ann Dandrea so that info is bollocks basically :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest smudgesmith

No they aren't mate, they are both vinyl not styrene, the first one came out a good 6 months before Pookie Hudson and about 2 years after Ann Dandrea so that info is bollocks basically laugh.gif

Right then ill poke Poke in the eye with a fookin big stick then laugh.gif

Social source share

Yes it was booted on the black and white 2 Jay label but check the B side, it'll say "Dotl Pickle" instead of "Doodle Pickle". Then they booted it again, same label, but called it "Against My Will"

thanks Pete.

guess mine wont be going in the sales thread then (Dotl Pickle) ph34r.gif

Social source share

The boot and the original .......

Malc Burton

post-5097-1232127242_thumb.jpg

post-5097-1232127250_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Malc there is also an original on Two Jay as well as on Hot

I know Pete : I seem to remember a Two Jay original selling for £300 + four / five years ago : can you confirm ?

I sold an Hot original to Pat Brady in 1977 , for the princely sum of £40 : what price now ?

Malc Burton

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!