Harold Club On Tour, The Rolls Royce Club Barnoldswick

Guest rosemary

Guest rosemary

Soul club DJs exchange night at the Rolls Royce Club, Barnoldswick Friday 23rd Jan.

The Harold Club DJs are DJing at Barnoldswick BB18 5RU

8pm til 1am, £4 on the door

Harold DJs for the night are Lawrence Grimshaw, Julian Metcalfe, Rosemary & Kyle (sweethearts of soul smile.gif ) and Steve Grimshaw, spinning tunes normally played at the Harold Club......

Eventhough I'm normally 'the door lady' at The Harold Club..... I've had a promotion and I'm now DJing, infact double-decking with Kyle, playing underplayed and the rarer side of Nothern Soul :thumbsup: ....... whilst the other DJs are playing our harold club sound of oldies/motown smile.gif:lol:

Really looking forward to the night, lots of Harold Club regulars coming over to Barnoldswick for a great night of music and dancing :lol:

Rosemary

• Replies 20
  • Views 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest rosemary

[Hi Rosemary looking forward to the swap.Im on the decks at yours thumbsup.gif .Running a 17 seater mini bus from the Burnley area just a few seats left now . So should be a gud un.Shaun n Lesley thumbup.gif

Hi Shaun and Lesley

looking forward to meeting all the Barnoldswick crowd, we've a 16 seater mini bus and lots of people coming in their cars...... so looks like its going to be a very good night :(

Rosemary

Hi Shaun and Lesley

looking forward to meeting all the Barnoldswick crowd, we've a 16 seater mini bus and lots of people coming in their cars...... so looks like its going to be a very good night :thumbsup:

Rosemary

hi rosemary looking forward to friday should be a fantastic night.sixteen seater mini bus and four cars so far. thanks for the tea.

Never mind the Ham Sarnies. Don't forget the Shortbread biscuits :rolleyes: they went down a treat after the Three barrells buffet at Robin Hood on Saturday :g: . Hope you all have a good night and safe travelling to you all. Sorrry we can't make it. thumbup.gif

Yocky and Joy

sorry you cant make it hope to see you soon.

post code for sat navs. bb18 5ru

Guest rosemary

thanks bridge, see you soon if not when your on at the harold.

Lawrence :wave: ..... have you sorted the picnic yet laugh.gif ????? I'll just have Bacardi instead and have my dinner before we set off to Barnoldswick :D

Guest rosemary

hi rosemary hope your cold,s gone. should be a good night friday.

I'm still poorly with this cold (you lot call it man flu) :)

I'm deaf in one ear as well now but think a few bacardis will soon sort me out :D

I'll pop into the cobblers tomorrow to see you re times of mini bus cause I'm going for my hair cutting at 12 o'clock.....

Guest rosemary

see you tonight roman.

looking forward to DJing with Kyle tonight at Barnoldswick....... we're all organised over here in Bradford, a mini bus and now 5 cars are coming to what will be a great night......

Lawrence dont forget the flask and ham sandwiches :)