Diggin' Dave

Dreaming Of Northern Soul

Anyone of you ever had a dream related to NS/45s? I'm asking because I had one last night where I found a copy of Brice Coefield 'Ain't that right' on Epic g.gif . Even in my sleep I knew it was an unusual title for the label, but of course I picked it up anyway, as I would do in real life.

Anyone of you ever had a dream related to NS/45s? I'm asking because I had one last night where I found a copy of Brice Coefield 'Ain't that right' on Epic :lol: . Even in my sleep I knew it was an unusual title for the label, but of course I picked it up anyway, as I would do in real life.

I dream of Northern 45's on a regular basis. I wake up and realize they don't exist. But when I'm asleep I can picture the title artist label and sound. Strange phenomenon! Been doing this for years.

Once I was walking through Brixton singing a made up song and I swear I sounded like Smokey Robinson. Just for that moment.

Couldn't recapture it though. Strange world indeed. huh.gif

Kev

That surprises me as I thought you would have dreamed you had a 12 inch wicked.gif:D

Suz

x

I WOULD OF,BUT WHO WOULD BELIEVE ME.

I FORGOT ITS A DREAM,SO I SHALL EDIT MY POST,LOL.

I WOULD OF,BUT WHO WOULD BELIEVE ME.

I FORGOT ITS A DREAM,SO I SHALL EDIT MY POST,LOL.

hey ridds remember that no sheep are involved in an edinburgh all-nighter :unsure: and by the way i've been told if it's 7 inches it must be a dream :D

Anyone of you ever had a dream related to NS/45s?

On a regular basis....

Only thing is, I can never tell if they're real or not for the first couple hours I'm awake.

I walked around one morning last week thinking that I worked at a record store with John Cusack and was in charge of pricing 45s.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.