Arin Demain Silent Treatment Blue Star Tm-1000

Guest Malc Burton

ARIN DEMAIN SILENT TREATMENT BLUE STAR TM-1000 Demo copy

A copy is currently on eBay , wuth a starting bid of $2.000 , with no bids registered .......

Considering this is stated as being one of the scene's rarities ( Just how rare is this 45 ? ) , and coveted by collectors - so why has no one spotted it and bid ? .........

Malc Burton

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

ARIN DEMAIN SILENT TREATMENT BLUE STAR TM-1000 Demo copy

A copy is currently on eBay , wuth a starting bid of $2.000 , with no bids registered .......

Considering this is stated as being one of the scene's rarities ( Just how rare is this 45 ? ) , and coveted by collectors - so why has no one spotted it and bid ? .........

Malc Burton

"one of the scene's rarities"? Popsike alone shows 5 copies, two above 2K and three copies way below 2K. I think a starting bid of $2.000 is simply too high.

Social source share

"one of the scene's rarities"? Popsike alone shows 5 copies, two above 2K and three copies way below 2K. I think a starting bid of $2.000 is simply too high.

Agreed its to much to start I think you could maybe get a grand if your lucky but ive seen it go for under £800 recently and Tim Brown had one last month on auction. That said a great double sider ive been playing the flip side recently You dont have to cry anymore check it out on refo if you've not heard it your be impressed.

Social source share

Thanks for the information Herr Schlamp : I was stating that it was " considered " to be one of the scene'd rarities , not confirming it to be so ......

Malc Burton

Social source share

way too high considering the dollar to the pound scenario

BRI PINCH.

EARL OF DONCASTER 30TH JANUARY.

FRIENDSHIP, BARNSLEY, 31ST JANUARY.

Somebody will buy it Bri , despite the economic climate ......

You and your kid on at t'Friendship on 31st Bri ? If so I will drag these old bones across ........

Malc Burton

Social source share

Thanks for the information Herr Schlamp : I was stating that it was " considered " to be one of the scene'd rarities , not confirming it to be so ......

Malc Burton

Mr Burton, sorry if I sounded like I was correcting you. I quoted it simply as a reference. Please accept my deepest apologies :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!