Jewels - Mislabeled Single

Ljblanken

another question from a novice... i ordered a jewels single "opportunity/gotta find a way" (Dimension 1034) from some guy on the internet. but when i listened to the "opportunity" side, some other song is there instead. it's a girl group song (may be the jewels, may not). i can't really make out the chorus or anything - i can only say there are some references to a "jungle" in the lyrics. not much help, eh?

anyway, just wondered if this was a common mis-pressing of this single and if anyone can tell me what that other song is.

thanks again for folks help!

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

another question from a novice... i ordered a jewels single "opportunity/gotta find a way" (Dimension 1034) from some guy on the internet. but when i listened to the "opportunity" side, some other song is there instead. it's a girl group song (may be the jewels, may not). i can't really make out the chorus or anything - i can only say there are some references to a "jungle" in the lyrics. not much help, eh?

anyway, just wondered if this was a common mis-pressing of this single and if anyone can tell me what that other song is.

thanks again for folks help!

i've never heard of this mispress (and there are many presses of opportunity as it was a hit, for example, on styrene, vinyl, etc.). if you post audio of the mispress i might be able to identify it.

Social source share

i've never heard of this mispress (and there are many presses of opportunity as it was a hit, for example, on styrene, vinyl, etc.). if you post audio of the mispress i might be able to identify it.

thanks! i will try and make that happen when i get home (at work now in my slave cubicle). it's probably some really well-known song to everyone else on this site. it's even vaguely familiar to me but i just can't place it.

Social source share

ok. here it is (if i can make this work!)

I think I know this but I'm not sure but I can't think of what it is. I like it. I'm 100% sure someone on the spectropop list would know right away, I will let you know if I think of it or hopefully someone here thinks of it. Thanks.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!