Chicago Twinight Revue In April 2009

boba

Not convenient for most people in the UK, but if anyone is coming already for "soultrip" and for some reason staying extra long, you might want to check this out. Saturday April 4th 2009, there is going to be a live show in Chicago with:

Syl Johnson

Nate Evans

The Notations

Renaldo Domino

Kaldirons

Final Solution

https://numerogroup.com/catalog_detail.php?uid=00942#

I'm guessing this will sell out, anyone around Chicago at the time should try to go.

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest brianhorton

Not convenient for most people in the UK, but if anyone is coming already for "soultrip" and for some reason staying extra long, you might want to check this out. Saturday April 4th 2009, there is going to be a live show in Chicago with:

Syl Johnson

Nate Evans

The Notations

Renaldo Domino

Kaldirons

Final Solution

https://numerogroup.com/catalog_detail.php?uid=00942#

I'm guessing this will sell out, anyone around Chicago at the time should try to go.

Hi, Boba, i'm going to the Chicag soultrip, do you think these acts will be in attendance / performing there ?, I would love to see Renaldo Domino, also could you tell me if otis Brown is still with us

Cheers, glenn.

Social source share

Hi, Boba, i'm going to the Chicag soultrip, do you think these acts will be in attendance / performing there ?, I would love to see Renaldo Domino, also could you tell me if otis Brown is still with us

Cheers, glenn.

I'm not sure, I think members of the notations will be at soultrip at least.

Nobody knows where Otis Brown is, I've talked to people who were close to him at the time (e.g. members of the paramonts, etc.), I'd love to find him too as his publishing is on everything.

Social source share

Guest brianhorton

I'm not sure, I think members of the notations will be at soultrip at least.

Nobody knows where Otis Brown is, I've talked to people who were close to him at the time (e.g. members of the paramonts, etc.), I'd love to find him too as his publishing is on everything.

Boba, Thanks for that mate, was Otis a member of the Paramonts ?, he was / is a great singer who in my opinion never did a bad record, "Southside Chicago" being my favourite, lets hope he finds out about the soultrip and turns up !

Social source share

Boba, Thanks for that mate, was Otis a member of the Paramonts ?, he was / is a great singer who in my opinion never did a bad record, "Southside Chicago" being my favourite, lets hope he finds out about the soultrip and turns up !

no but he was married to one of the members of the group. there was a male member in the paramonts, though, mckinley norris, who was also a member of the devotions on nation. he should be at the soultrip.

Social source share

Guest brianhorton

no but he was married to one of the members of the group. there was a male member in the paramonts, though, mckinley norris, who was also a member of the devotions on nation. he should be at the soultrip.

Thanks for that Boba, maybe we'll get Mckinley to give us a quick version of " Do do de bop" one of the best n.soul records, wish i had one to bring with me to get autographed.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!