Bolton Soul Cub

Guest dollythered

Guest dollythered

just want to say thanks to all who turned up last night, :thumbsup: special thanks to pete eccles who stood in for keith brady (couldnt make it due to family commitments) great couple of hours you did there mate,would also like to thank all the people who came from wolverhampton, bradford, thanks for ur support,would like to see you all again on the 27th feb.

Dolly.

ps thanks taff glad you enjoyed your spot. :thumbup:

Edited by dollythered
  • Replies 3
  • Views 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

just want to say thanks to all who turned up last night, :ohmy: special thanks to pete eccles who stood in for keith brady (couldnt make it due to family commitments) great couple of hours you did there mate,would also like to thank all the people who came from wolverhampton, bradford, thanks for ur support,would like to see you all again on the 27th feb.

Dolly.

ps thanks taff glad you enjoyed your spot. biggrin.gif

Was a pleasure Dolly, always is coming to Derby Ward, even managed to sneak a pint and a game of snooker in the members side with some old mates, :unsure:

A great cross section of sounds, definitely something for everybody, all in all a very enjoyable night, :huh: Thanks for the invite albeit a hour before kick off :P

Pete Eccles

just want to say thanks to all who turned up last night, :unsure: special thanks to pete eccles who stood in for keith brady (couldnt make it due to family commitments) great couple of hours you did there mate,would also like to thank all the people who came from wolverhampton, bradford, thanks for ur support,would like to see you all again on the 27th feb.

Dolly.

ps thanks taff glad you enjoyed your spot. :huh:

Thanks for letting me have a go, me n Jane had a great time last night. A great venue AND Pete Eccles spinnng some top tunes, he's not bad is he? :ohmy:

Hopefully see you all again soon.

Taf.

Thanks for letting me have a go, me n Jane had a great time last night. A great venue AND Pete Eccles spinnng some top tunes, he's not bad is he? :lol:

Hopefully see you all again soon.

Taf.

Have been here a couple of times now and though its not been the busiest of spots, its been friendly with loads of room to dance to some great music :P

see you next time :D