Guest Pete Griffin

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Or has anyone got a copy for sale, b side of this diamond ring?

Must be ex or better condition.

Pete Griff

mmmm, i have "this diamond ring" and i feel ashamed i haven't played the flip, if it is what you think. The problem now is, if you want it for that side...What's it like?? Do i really want to sell it to to you?? Is there really life out there??

How many apples in a bucket of grapes??

Pm me if it is the flip to this diamond ring. You let me know what's fair on price and i'll say...."..etc... I've Picked some lovely stuff up recently Pete"...I think you'd like them... thumbsup.gif . Do you have anything on seafair-BOLO...Jimmy Hanna?? oawf...bloody lovely!! I like the joannie summers btw thumbup.gif

Social source share

Guest Pete Griffin

mmmm, i have "this diamond ring" and i feel ashamed i haven't played the flip, if it is what you think. The problem now is, if you want it for that side...What's it like?? Do i really want to sell it to to you?? Is there really life out there??

How many apples in a bucket of grapes??

Pm me if it is the flip to this diamond ring. You let me know what's fair on price and i'll say...."..etc... I've Picked some lovely stuff up recently Pete"...I think you'd like them... thumbsup.gif . Do you have anything on seafair-BOLO...Jimmy Hanna?? oawf...bloody lovely!! I like the joannie summers btw thumbup.gif

Hi there Matey, you wont like the other side, its the same track but with hammond organ in it i think, some guy has requested it on Boogaloo Radio, they use to play both sides over the years on the mod scene, i dont know what it goes for mate, havnt a clue. The Joannie Summers i picked up from Manship for a fiver 2 years ago :lol: .

Have you found a venue yet.

Pete Griff

Social source share