Vintage Soul

hi all,

a couple of things to ask of,

firstly i have a copy of vs-101ep, bobby kline, kenny shepheard etc ep vintage soul label, just wondering what price would be on this today.

secondly could someone point me in the right direction of the difference between candi statton now youve got the upper hand, unity original///boot.

thanks in advance

graham.

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

vs-101ep, bobby kline, kenny shepheard etc ep vintage soul label, just wondering what price would be on this today.
i have this ep but unfortunatly it seems to jump on most of the tracks!!! was this common on this ep?

think i saw a copy sell for £40 a while back though

russ

Social source share

i have this ep but unfortunatly it seems to jump on most of the tracks!!! was this common on this ep?

russ

fortunately mine plays perfect both sides, guess i was lucky.

graham,

Social source share

russ

i had the same problem with mine mate, took it back at the manchester ritz allnighter and the geezer gave me a replacement,there was deffo a bad batch cos a few peeps took theirs back the same night too

Social source share

hi all,

a couple of things to ask of,

firstly i have a copy of vs-101ep, bobby kline, kenny shepheard etc ep vintage soul label, just wondering what price would be on this today.

secondly could someone point me in the right direction of the difference between candi statton now youve got the upper hand, unity original///boot.

thanks in advance

graham.

I can only tell you what the boot is,

It's a look alike, in the run out groove it says 7-11-A (PRP17521) on NYGTUH

Flip, 7-11-B (PRP 17522) on 'you can't stop me Ooh and a dirty thumb print ( must clean it)

Edited by steve
Social source share

Flip, 7-11-B (PRP 17522) on 'you can't stop me Ooh and a dirty thumb print ( must clean it)

cheers for that steve,

Social source share

Guest SteveJohnston

And if you play it on a stereo and there is only sound coming out of one side for the first 10 seconds or so it's a boot!

Steve J

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!