Chalky

• Replies 136
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

OH MY GOD PINCH ME AM I DREAMING ? THIS HAS TO BE THE BIGGEST COMPLIMENT EVER!!!!!!!

TO BE ASKED TO SPIN A FEW BITS IN THE COMPANY OF SUCH ACCLAIMED JOCKS.

I AM COUNTING THE DAYS DOWN AS WE SPEAK.

THANKS TO ALL CONCERNED I FEEL SO PRIVELEGED TO BE A PART OF THE COUNTRYS TOP FORWARD THINKING NITER

AND CAN'T WAIT TO GIVE MY BEST FOR YOU'S GUYS

I AM WALKING ROUND WITH AN INVISIBLE COAT HANGER IN MY MOUTH

CANT STOP SMILING .

LIFE DONT GET BETTER THAN THIS

ROLL ON THE 28TH

FLANNY & DEBS

Flanny,it,s a pleasure to have you on board mate,along with Marco,two mr nice guys

till the 28th be good

Mick

Saw Mick H at Bedford on sat & he said Lifeline is 8pm - 8am (8-12 oldies) thumbup.gif

I will be there with 6 others from Surrey :thumbup: ....

Just spoken to Andy, Max is doing the first hour or two from 8pm. After that it will be Lifeline's normal music policy! The night finishes at 7am as stated on the flyer.

Edited by chalky

Myself and Mr & Mrs Shute, and the Shrewsbury guys & gals, are turning out for this one .. it's my birthday .. (well nearly .. ) so going to really enjoy this :D

With the Strongbow on draught - you're gonna have an excellent birthday nighter!! :P

Looking forward to it already!!

Edited by Crystal Tipps

AYE NOW THE WEEKENDS OVER WE'LL HAVE ALL THE FINAL BITS OF INFO AND DETAILS IN A FEW HOURS .REGARDLESS WHATCHA HEAR UNLESS YOU READ OTHERWISE ON HERE FULL STEAM AHEAD...

It's further than 'SILKS' - But what the hell aye? - I need to get back 'Into The Groove!'

See you at the dance!

Len.

Well it,s count down week just six days to go to our first LIFELINE ALLNIGHTER of 2009 :unsure: .and this promise,s to be a cracker.be early to avoid disapointment, :unsure:

if your a Dentist contact me ,you might be needed on the night :unsure:

till sat be good

Mick H

Well it,s count down week just six days to go to our first LIFELINE ALLNIGHTER of 2009 :unsure: .and this promise,s to be a cracker.be early to avoid disapointment, :huh:

if your a Dentist contact me ,you might be needed on the night :unsure:

till sat be good

Mick H

You've not got toothache as well as Andy Dyson have you mate?

You guys really need to spend more cash on oral hygene and less on records... :unsure:

Roll on saturday.....Quality soul tunes, Newky Brown and Chilli covered Hotdogs.... :D

Guest outonthefloor

The Essex Soul Travellers will be up for this...wouldnt miss it for anything.

It's our sons 18th birthday and we will be celebrating the fact that we are an embarrassement to him and he didnt want us to go clubbing with him in Southend on Sat nite!

I bet he doesnt have as good a time as we do!!

See you all there

Helen

xxx

Cant wait...its been to long...lifelineeeeeee

A gang of us from York coming for my Birthday, gonna be a good one..wont be following Patto's directions though :(:) keep yer phone handy just incase we end up going over the toll bridges 5 times again :D

You guys really need to spend more cash on oral hygene and less on records... :D

Roll on saturday.....Quality soul tunes, Newky Brown and Chilli covered Hotdogs.... :(

Oral ,,that sounds awright must be some one's birthday !

Lots of genuine birthdays to celebrate on the night including our very own nicola and jenny + of course numerous others ,we're certainly more than happy to be your hosts and entertainment !

Last night made the final courtesy calls to all the dj's for confimation and all are ready willing and able,special mentions for our guests the marvellous marco who has his own style of sounds and of course the hard working and certainly capable wares of flanny who comes with his large following.... local prime minister blue max will be heating up the cool wooden floor panels from 8pm so feel free to show up from that hour.

Lots of the premier dealers will be in attendance will list em when got full list together ( if you need a space we'll make a bit of room somehow) but we are basically a full house so far as sales tables go -please drop us a line if anything bigger than a 100 box.

We gonna use wristband system on front of house so everyone must wear em that's only thing we ask -it's the rules of house.

Oh before i forget remind me to bring that record cleaner for your genital warts mick it should work it did for tim brown,apply twice daily for 2 weeks and don't miss even when visiting the ladyboy massage parlour in nottingham just laminate it a hour before insertion...(s)

On a more serious note some of you may have read dave thorleys post regarding the great TOMMY TATE'S deteriorating state of health (see daves post) this truly prolific soulster really is suffering with various terminal ailments that are near on impossible to doctor with any kind of comfort ! here at lifeline we always give to charity sometimes with the kind help of our regular attendes and sometimes from our own takings m.s and cancer are just a few in the past, so on saturday the girls will come round with a bucket for any bits of change that's wearing a hole in yer pockets,not everyone believes in charity so we won't be offended if you decline but thanks in advance to anyone who does.me and mick will stick a 3 figure sum in to start it rolling and everylas penny will go towards getting a tv or pc for tommy who is keen to have contact with some of the folk who have appreciated his work over the years ( dave has kindly offered to see the funds reach tommy safely.

mick h kindly hasn't taken any other bookings on for our anniversery niter so providing no late dj bookings come in between now and saturday,mick would love to chat to his fans for a few minutes ,we've set a room out up in the record dealers area for private consultations ( advance bookings advisable ! )

OK will post times and updates shortly thanks in advance ,be merry and be spannered...

Lots of genuine birthdays to celebrate on the night including our very own nicola and jenny + of course numerous others ,we're certainly more than happy to be your hosts and entertainment !

Last night made the final courtesy calls to all the dj's for confimation and all are ready willing and able,special mentions for our guests the marvellous marco who has his own style of sounds and of course the hard working and certainly capable wares of flanny who comes with his large following.... local prime minister blue max will be heating up the cool wooden floor panels from 8pm so feel free to show up from that hour.

Lots of the premier dealers will be in attendance will list em when got full list together ( if you need a space we'll make a bit of room somehow) but we are basically a full house so far as sales tables go -please drop us a line if anything bigger than a 100 box.

We gonna use wristband system on front of house so everyone must wear em that's only thing we ask -it's the rules of house.

Oh before i forget remind me to bring that record cleaner for your genital warts mick it should work it did for tim brown,apply twice daily for 2 weeks and don't miss even when visiting the ladyboy massage parlour in nottingham just laminate it a hour before insertion...(s)

On a more serious note some of you may have read dave thorleys post regarding the great TOMMY TATE'S deteriorating state of health (see daves post) this truly prolific soulster really is suffering with various terminal ailments that are near on impossible to doctor with any kind of comfort ! here at lifeline we always give to charity sometimes with the kind help of our regular attendes and sometimes from our own takings m.s and cancer are just a few in the past, so on saturday the girls will come round with a bucket for any bits of change that's wearing a hole in yer pockets,not everyone believes in charity so we won't be offended if you decline but thanks in advance to anyone who does.me and mick will stick a 3 figure sum in to start it rolling and everylas penny will go towards getting a tv or pc for tommy who is keen to have contact with some of the folk who have appreciated his work over the years ( dave has kindly offered to see the funds reach tommy safely.

mick h kindly hasn't taken any other bookings on for our anniversery niter so providing no late dj bookings come in between now and saturday,mick would love to chat to his fans for a few minutes ,we've set a room out up in the record dealers area for private consultations ( advance bookings advisable ! )

OK will post times and updates shortly thanks in advance ,be merry and be spannered...

Not steptoe,s spunge brush you have been using on ur gums Andy.

so no USA trips for this one.well not untill Tuesday.

till sat be good

Guest Craig A Butler

I was going to miss this I've I've booked a flight to go snowboarding. Gutted that Mrs Byrne now can't take the hols.

The plus side is I'm off to Lifeline. Looking forward to seeing that there Marco on the decks.

Few lads who I haven't seen for years going I think - Alan Greaves from Leicester for one.

Here's hoping Dean turns up with the wheels. unsure.gif

Byrney,

Me & Debs are coming down with Trill & are picking up Alan on the way.

looking forward to seeing you. You can tell us all about Deans boarding skills.

ATB, Craig

You guys really need to spend more cash on oral hygene and less on records... :no:

Roll on saturday.....Quality soul tunes, Newky Brown and Chilli covered Hotdogs.... :D

no way :D chilli covered hot dogs better put the bog roll in the freezer unsure.gif ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MR DYSON

CAN YOU KEEP 5 TICKETS FOR ME ON THE DOOR , TA MATE SHOULD BE THERE AROUND 1.15

CHEERS STEVE T :lol:

Byrney,

Me & Debs are coming down with Trill & are picking up Alan on the way.

looking forward to seeing you. You can tell us all about Deans boarding skills.

ATB, Craig

Skills :lol::lol: Fughin el fire. No to be honest he wasn't that bad :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing you lot too.

Guest soulmaguk

Well it,s count down week just six days to go to our first LIFELINE ALLNIGHTER of 2009 :lol: .and this promise,s to be a cracker.be early to avoid disapointment, :lol:

if your a Dentist contact me ,you might be needed on the night :thumbsup:

till sat be good

Mick H

Hi Mick,

Hopefully am coming along to this, if i can get hold of Patto! taking the kids to see The Chuckle Brothers on the afternoon firstly so should be ready for some tasty tunes & Chilli dogs..oh joy.

Jock.

Guest Phil Richards

After a longer than planned break due to dates being unavailable and just too much on other nights Lifeline is back!! February the 28th 2009 see's the return with the Lifeline team celebrating 5 years of "The Real Deal Rare Soul All-nighter".

To help celebrate 5 soulful years the resident rascals, Butch, Andy Dyson, Mick H, Soul Sam, Cliff Steele and Chalky will be joined by Lifelines very 1st guest 5 years ago "Marco". Joining Marco behind the decks for his first time will be Flanny!!

Along with the residents, Marco and Flanny will be providing the very best 60's soul music, along with the best in 70's and crossover. In short all Dj's playing the very best in the rare, obscure, forgotten and underplayed soul music!!

For any further info contact Andy, Mick or myself. We hope you can join us to celebrate 5 years of what we consider quality soul music!!

THE LIFELINE SOUL CLUB

presents

The Real Deal Rare Soul All-Nighter

5th Anniversary Special

At

The Brookfields Club (The Stables),

Cannock Road, Shareshill, Wolverhampton, WV10 7LZ.

(Directions: Just off the M6 junction 11, A460 towards Wolverhampton then 400 yards on your left).

February 28th 2009.

10.00pm till 7.00am, a tenner gets you in!

Resident rascals are the Countries TOP Rare Soul DJS

Butch, Andy Dyson, Mick H, Cliff Steele, Soul Sam & Chalky

With this month's special guest digging deep into his collection

See's the return of our very first guest

"MARCO"

And making his debut behind the Lifeline decks

"FLANNY"

As for the music, the emphasis will be on the 60's but as usual Lifeline will feature the very best in 70's and crossover. In short all Dj's playing the very best in the rare, obscure, forgotten and underplayed soul music!!

For further information

Andy Dyson @ Dysonsoul@aol.com or telephone 01302 744927

Mick H @ Trentsoul@aol.com or telephone 07968 030464

Chalky @ chalky@mailme.co.uk or telephone 07743 863 523

post-225-1232208844_thumb.jpg

Sorry can't be there for this one have a great time boy's :thumbsup:

If you want a sales pitch give us a shout....it looks like we will have a balcony full of dealers. If you reserve a table you get priority.

If there are any sales tables left I'll put my name to one, please, Chalky. If you could advise either way, please, so's I know how many boxes to bring. :unsure:

Cheers - and LOOKING FORWARD !! :thumbup:

Fingers.. :shades:

NO PROBS STEVE YOU'LL BE FINE TO GET IN MATE ,WILL CATCH UP THEN.

JUST TO CONFIRM ,WE ARE STILL ON THIS WEEKEND.IT IS WEARING A TAD THIN MR SPREADING THE WORD THAT IT'S CANCELLED,SEE I BEEN SPENDING TIME ON FONE TO NEW AND OLD CUSTOMERS ASKING IF IT'S OFF .. UNLESS YOU READ ON THIS THREAD OTHERWISE IT'S DEFFO ON,REMEMBER FONES HAVE EARS.. SWING A DIN DING..

was really hoping that I'd be able to make my first visit to that there new venue of yours... but family life has got in the way of my enjoyment AGAIN :)

hopefully I'll be able to get down later in the year!

hope its a packer :g:

CAN I BOOK MY CONSULTATION WITH MR MICK H PLEASE IVE BIN A BIT WORRIED LATELY AND SO AV SUM PUNTERS AT THE SLIGHTLY DODGY TOONS IVE BIN SPINNIN SO NEED TO GET OUT OF THE HABBIT FAST :) SO A CONSULTATION WIV THE WISE EXPERIENCED MR H WOULD BE MOST WELCOME :g:

John no probs mate, a long trampolene consultation on how to spot french knickers on the bounce,see ya sat

Mick

Hi Mick,

Hopefully am coming along to this, if i can get hold of Patto! taking the kids to see The Chuckle Brothers on the afternoon firstly so should be ready for some tasty tunes & Chilli dogs..oh joy.

Jock.

Jock,we have been worried,patto wondering around York as Lord Lucun,

see ya sat mate

Mick

Edited by ruppy

Source Advert