Central Soul Club Nottingham, Friday, January 23rd, (2nd Anniversary)

Arabica

Central Soul Club,

Games Workshop,

Willow Road,

Lenton,

Nottingham,

NG7 2WS,

Friday 23rd January, 8pm-1-15am, £4.00 otd,

Guest DJ's Little Scottie, West Midlands, Ian Seaman, Lincolnshire,

Resident DJ's, Julie, John Heaney, & Gary Wall,

A night of Northern Soul & Motown,Across the board with open box music policy,....................

Unique venue: Fully air conditioned room with outside heated balcony (smoking area) Large wooden dance floor,Large bar,cctv monitored car park for 200 vehicles,drop down screen showing footage from the golden era of northern soul,

This night will be our 2nd Anniversary, and a soulful gift will be given to the first 50 through the door with thanks from Gary & Mall, we really thank all who have supported this venue over the past 2 years and look forward to greeting and meeting you all tonight and in the future at this soul centre in Nottingham,

See you out on the floor,

Mall & Gary,.......................................Contact Mall 07778 797800,

• Replies 44
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest PC MARK

Only seems like five mins ago we were celebrating the 1st Anniversary,don't time fly when you are enjoying yourself and enjoy yourself you will.The second anniversary is set to be a night not to miss with a great dj line up and a warm welcome from the promoters Malc and Gary.

If you are a stranger to Central then the Anniversary night is gonna be the night you have to change all that and get down to one of the best venues to be found.

This weeks gonna fly now and before you know it we will all be talking about what a (Jay) night it was.

See you all Fri.

PC Mark.

And what time will you be there ? :thumbsup: tricky trees playing sheep sh***rs

Hi Spanner,

Reds rampage at Rams, is on at the Grove pub, corner of Castle boulevard & Abbey bridge, 5 minutes from Central soul, i have been in and they have setanta sports,will be deffo on,

Regards Mall,

PS please keep me posted with text Gulla is going in here prior to central,

Edited by Arabica
Guest PC MARK

Make sure you are early through the door as you dont want to miss the free gift,

Hope the gang will be able to make it and a little strange we havnt heard from them,cmon you lot where are you.

PC Mark.

What am i to do !!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: PLEASE HELP as i like to get to the central early and this brill soul night is one you don't want to miss. But the tricky tree's take on that shower of s--- from down the 52. :( MALL YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN don't you mate. I wonder :thumbup: ........... Mall have you got any contacts at the city ground to get the game put off till Saturday. I'm pulling my hair out. Yes GAZ thats right my hair :thumbup: sorry mate!!!! . Yours hopefully mark..... p.s if i don't make it sad.gif (i was going to say hope it's good one) but we all know it will be one to remember.Because mall & gaz don't do bad one's (creep creep)." COME ON YOU RED'S "

Hiya all,

wow don't time fly, it don't seem 2 year's since we first stepped through the door's of Central Soul Club... It has alway's been an absolute pleasure every month attending this well run venue :( ....

Well done Gary & Malc,it's just fantastic what you 2 have done! :thumbup: looking forward to being apart of Central's 2nd anniversary........Gailxx

hi gary n malc all being well me and cal will be in attenDANCE

see ya then

cheers bish

A up Billy bish bob !!

Its been a while since i,ve last seen you and Carole hope your both well !

And Bam don't under eximate that pile of s**t from down the rd the (A52) they won us :D mind you they wont no whats hit them tomorrow night he he he :wicked:

Anyway looking forward to this Friday at the Central as its our 2nd anniversary ! God dont time fly !

Edited by wallie
Guest charnley
And what time will you be there ? :lol: tricky trees playing sheep sh***rs
HI MATE, WHY DONT WE ALL MEET UP WATCH FOOTBALL AT PUB ON ABBEY BRIDGE THEN 8 / 10 MIN WALK TO BUGMANS, 5 MINS SOBER. THE START TO A GOOD NIGHT. ANDY .C

Central Soul's 2nd anniversary and you are talking about footy !! who the fook are they anyway, both 2nd rate lower div teams :wicked: , thought they were ice hockey teams :no: ... only joking lol

looking forward to this now, it has to be one of the best venue,s in Notts area !! just needs Mall to meet me at the bottom of the stairs to carry my box up :lol:

Little scotty and me sounds good to me, Mall & Gary have told me it,s now a modern venue and to bring all my 12" bin lids lol oohhhhh only joking again ohmy.gif

Hope to see a full house friday, fook the footy, your both gonna lose anyway !!! not quite thought that one through yet tho :rolleyes:

Ian.

Central Soul's 2nd anniversary and you are talking about footy !! who the fook are they anyway, both 2nd rate lower div teams laugh.gif , thought they were ice hockey teams :D ... only joking lol

looking forward to this now, it has to be one of the best venue,s in Notts area !! just needs Mall to meet me at the bottom of the stairs to carry my box up :lol:

Little scotty and me sounds good to me, Mall & Gary have told me it,s now a modern venue and to bring all my 12" bin lids lol oohhhhh only joking again :rolleyes:

Hope to see a full house friday, fook the footy, your both gonna lose anyway !!! not quite thought that one through yet tho :g:

Ian.

Hi Ian,

Sorry not able to give you a lift, achiles kaput again, but can organise the lift for you? rolleyes.gif

Venue is a bit modern with some of the Decor, with tunes piped onto Balcony, and toilets, :lol:

We look forward to your visit to Central which will be quite a night for our anniversary heaped with double celebrations :P

Mall

Central Soul's 2nd anniversary and you are talking about footy !! who the fook are they anyway, both 2nd rate lower div teams :D , thought they were ice hockey teams :lol: ... only joking lol

Little scotty and me sounds good to me, Mall & Gary have told me it,s now a modern venue and to bring all my 12" bin lids lol oohhhhh only joking again :thumbsup:

Hope to see a full house friday, fook the footy, your both gonna lose anyway !!! not quite thought that one through yet tho huh.gif

Ian.

Typical quote from a Man Utd fan, and of course he was not born in Manchester :D have a good night chaps, I remember the first night there, sorry can't be with you but I'm off to that match down the A52 and hope we have something to cheer about Malc.

PS what 12" ?????, ho and don't forget to smile

Barry

Typical quote from a Man Utd fan, and of course he was not born in Manchester :thumbup: have a good night chaps, I remember the first night there, sorry can't be with you but I'm off to that match down the A52 and hope we have something to cheer about Malc.

PS what 12" ?????, ho and don't forget to smile

Barry

:g: you know i only support Man U cos every other fooker hates them Barry !! always different me !!

looking forward to this now, dug out all me oldies & Motown, not a 12" in sight, well i do have undies on laugh.gif:thumbup::(

Be nice to see Mall & Fred again :ohmy:

Ian.

Hiya Gaz/Malc, looking forward to this friday not looking forward to standing the door with you though malc lol, bet its going to be busy again :thumbsup:

i see all the usual suspects are coming lol. Jay gaz said its inspection time again lmao.

i,ll be there early to hear julies spot as i missed it last time. a up john dont your computer work no more lol

cazza xx wink.gif

A up Billy bish bob !!

Its been a while since i,ve last seen you and Carole hope your both well !

And Bam don't under eximate that pile of s**t from down the rd the (A52) they won us sad.gif mind you they wont no whats hit them tomorrow night he he he :thumbsup:

Anyway looking forward to this Friday at the Central as its our 2nd anniversary ! God dont time fly !

yea man warly time gone fast think its a double blow this friday for them down the road he he see ya wickend mate

Hiya Gaz/Malc, looking forward to this friday not looking forward to standing the door with you though malc lol, bet its going to be busy again wink.gif

i see all the usual suspects are coming lol. Jay gaz said its inspection time again lmao.

i,ll be there early to hear julies spot as i missed it last time. a up john dont your computer work no more lol

cazza xx :lol:

Caz i think you should re word that lol !!

I think what she means Malc is she don't fancy standing at the door with you because it will be probably be busy lol !!

I've got to say i'm looking forward to Friday myself now !!

Little Scotty and Mr Spunky behind the decks think we will be in for a very good dose of soul and also from the rest of the team John and Julie

See you all Friday

Wallie

Ps Bish looking forward to seeing me old mates you and cal x

Guest charnley

Hi Spanner,

Reds rampage at Rams, is on at the Grove pub, corner of Castle boulevard & Abbey bridge, 5 minutes from Central soul, i have been in and they have setanta sports,will be deffo on,

Regards Mall,

PS please keep me posted with text Gulla is going in here prior to central,

Hi , Be there but broke my hand so will be in a plaster, bodge, andy,c
Guest charnley

Back in at 10am 4 cast on arm was on the pi--, last night, Give me a bell on the mobile 07956597059, IF WATCHING THE MATCH B4 BUGMANS, Plus never hit Things that hit back some times it hurts , bodge

Back in at 10am 4 cast on arm was on the pi--, last night, Give me a bell on the mobile 07956597059, IF WATCHING THE MATCH B4 BUGMANS, Plus never hit Things that hit back some times it hurts , bodge

Hi Andy,

As long as the drinking hand is free, and ok for back drops,see you Friday,

Mall

Hiya Gaz/Malc, looking forward to this friday not looking forward to standing the door with you though malc lol, bet its going to be busy again :D

cazza xx :lol:

Hiya sis,

At last i have been able to get on me p.c.! been very busy at work all week, double shift's!!

got saturday off now which is even better yes.gif ,look forward to seeing you on Friday, we missed you last week....it's gonna be a wow of a night lol

I see it is Jay's monthly inspection time, hope he has done a proper, job no straggler's ! :wave:

see you later Gailxx

Hiya sis,

At last i have been able to get on me p.c.! been very busy at work all week, double shift's!!

got saturday off now which is even better :shades: ,look forward to seeing you on Friday, we missed you last week....it's gonna be a wow of a night lol

I see it is Jay's monthly inspection time, hope he has done a proper, job no straggler's ! :)

see you later Gailxx

hey come on you lot ive got feelings you know! really looking forward to this it will only be myself and mark to start off as bam is watching some bloody football match-just got no dedication has he.i also belive mr s.brown is attending.i belive i owe him consultancy fees of 1 pint.see you all soon.the spider

What am i to do !!!!!!!!!!! ohmy.gif PLEASE HELP as i like to get to the central early and this brill soul night is one you don't want to miss. But the tricky tree's take on that shower of s--- from down the 52. :thumbsup: MALL YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN don't you mate. I wonder :lol: ........... Mall have you got any contacts at the city ground to get the game put off till Saturday. I'm pulling my hair out. Yes GAZ thats right my hair whistling.gif sorry mate!!!! . Yours hopefully mark..... p.s if i don't make it :) (i was going to say hope it's good one) but we all know it will be one to remember.Because mall & gaz don't do bad one's (creep creep)." COME ON YOU RED'S "

Hi Bam,

Make sure you send text updates,had a word with my mate Calvin Wilson, Game On, see you at Central for a Anniversary Special,

Mall

Central Soul Club,

Games Workshop,

Willow Road,

Lenton,

Nottingham,

NG7 2WS,

A night of Northern Soul & Motown,Across the board with open box music policy,....................

Unique venue: Fully air conditioned room with outside heated balcony (smoking area) Large wooden dance floor,Large bar,cctv monitored car park for 200 vehicles,drop down screen showing footage from the golden era of northern soul,

This night will be our 2nd Anniversary, and a soulful gift will be given to the first 50 through the door with thanks from Gary & Mall, we really thank all who have supported this venue over the past 2 years and look forward to greeting and meeting you all tonight and in the future at this soul centre in Nottingham,

Hi Mall & Gary, :thumbsup:

Have a great night, and me & Mart will see you both soon hopefully. rolleyes.gif

im gonna make sure ive done all my dancing by 10 that way when the footy fans turn up-some local derby or something- i wont have to fight my way to the dance floor.they are bound to to be worse for wear(either celebrating or comiserating)got some new shoes and as elvis sang"dont step on my black plastic shoes"or something like that.

im gonna make sure ive done all my dancing by 10 that way when the footy fans turn up-some local derby or something- i wont have to fight my way to the dance floor.they are bound to to be worse for wear(either celebrating or comiserating)got some new shoes and as elvis sang"dont step on my black plastic shoes"or something like that.

Hi Jay

Don't worry anyone too intoxicated will not be let in simple as that !!

and your best asking Spanner about Elvis i do believe he's his number one fan !!

See you all tonight

Gaz

Hi Jay

and your best asking Spanner about Elvis i do believe he's his number one fan !!

See you all tonight

Gaz

let yourself go always does it for me-great great elvis track-top tune

Edited by 111spider

Central Soul Club,

Games Workshop,

Willow Road,

Lenton,

Nottingham,

NG7 2WS,

Just a short note to thank all who have contributed towards this thread, just off to prepare for our Anniversary night at the Central, we did di.'versify a little but it is a big bladder night tonight,and some of our regulars are Red,

Regards Mall

Hi Jay

See you all tonight

Gaz

Hi Gaz have we got BOUNCERS on the door now .I promise i will be drinking shandy's untill i get to the CENTRAL SOUL SPECIAL.Take care i will see you all later.mark

hey come on you lot ive got feelings you know! really looking forward to this it will only be myself and mark to start off as bam is watching some bloody football match-just got no dedication has he.i also belive mr s.brown is attending.i belive i owe him consultancy fees of 1 pint.see you all soon.the spider

Ey up Jay,

I shall be up later to collect my consultancy fee mate :yes:laugh.gif

All the best

Steve B