Cheap 70s Tunes For Sale. Great Stuff

e-mail: sebastianlarsen@hotmail.com

Shipping is from Denmark, and the first 7" is £5 within Europe or £6 outside Europe.

I accept Paypal and other forms of payment.

-The Mob "I dig everything about you/Love has got a hold on me" (Colossus) M- £12 great crossover soul and one that I personally enjoy a lot.

-Ponderosa Twins + one "Hey girl/You send me" (Horoscope) M- £10 two superb sides of 70s soul.

-Syl Johnson "That's why/Everybody needs love" (twinight) M- £15 a-side is great 70s northern soul and on the b-side you have great ballad. Great value for your money with this record.

-Gene Redding "This heart/What do I do on a Sunday morning" (capitol) M- £8 great 70s soul.

-The Festival "So In Love/You're Gonna Make It" (Colossus) M- £8 superb copy but the label is marked with an "X" in pen.

-Lady Margaret & The Stovall Sisters "If it is let it be/Running the wrong way" (Gemini) M- £10

-Johnnie Taylor "You're the best in the world/Disco lady" (cbs) EX £6 Great 70s soul in "You're the best....". Dutch issue with picture sleeve.

-George Freeman "The Moment You Came Into My Life/I'm Your Dancing Man" (Kool) M- £15 great 70s tune on obscure label.

-Tyrone St. German "In a world so cold/Don't Cop no attitude" (Morning Dove) M- £12

-Bobby Moore "Try to Hold On/Disco" (Scepter) EX £8 Great 70s tune. Close to near mint.

-Moments "Nine Times/When the Morning Comes" (Stang) EX £6 great, cheap 70s tune. Close to nm.

-Monday After "Merry-Go-Round/Part 2" (Buddah) M- £10 nice 70s tune.

-Leon Collins "I just wanna say I love you/Same" (Elf) EX £8

-The Platters "Washed Ashore/What name shall I give you my love" (Musicor) EX £8 great classic.

-The Rance Allen Group "I give my all to you/What a day" (Truth) EX £3 label says "What a day" on both sides, but one side is "I give my all to you".

-Tavares "Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel/Part 2" (Capitol) EX £5 Wonderful 70s soul. Danish issue with picture sleeve.

-Ruby Winters "Sweetheart Things/Guess Who" (Diamond) EX £6

-Masterplan "Loving, Living, Laughing" (Fos-Glo) M- £12 great, obscure modern tune from the Bay Area.

-VAMP "Free And Easy/This Feeling" (Marvel) M- £15 great 70s soul tune.

-Leone Thomas "Thank You Baby/ Pt.2" (Don) M- £8 good up-tempo modern dancer on promoter Don King's Label.

-Pauline Shivers "Won't You Come Back Home/You're a Devil" (O-Pex) EX £10 great crossover.

-Celest Hardie "You Touched the Inner Part of Me/Instr." (Load Stone) M- £6 midtempo modern soul. Lovely track.

-One Way Feat. Al Hudson "I'm in love with lovin you/Pop it" (mca) vg+ £2 nice mid-tempo.

-Stanley Lippitt "Freakish - pt. 1/pt. 2" (Fos-Glo) M- £15 great funk bomb on this rare release from the bay area.

-Della Reese "It feels good, do it/good lovin" (Avco) EX £5 UK issue.

-5000 Volts "You're looking good/Can't stop myself from loving you" (Philips) EX £3 funky 70s soul dancer.

-Gwen McCrae "Love insurance/He keeps something groovy goin' on" (rca) EX £5 German issue with picture sleeve.

-South Shore Commission "Train Called Love/Disco version" (Wand) M- £3 70s soul.

-Superlatives "Lonely In a Crowd" (Westbound) EX £5 great northern.

-Patrice Holloway "That's The Chance You Gotta Take/Evidence" (Capitol) M- £10 good 70s northern soul.

-Ivy Jo "I Remember When (dedicated To Beverly)/Sorry Is a Sorry Word" (V.I.P.) M- £5 nice tune from 1970.

-Shirley Brown "It's Worth A Whippin/Between You and Me" (Truth) EX £2 mellow soul.

-Sweet Music "I Get Lifted/Instr." (Wand) M- £2

-Archie Bell & The Drells "Go For What You Know/There's Gonna Be a "Showdown"" (Atlantic) EX £3 good crossover.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guest Brian Ellis

I also have this one for sale:

Ben Monroe "Broken hom/This melody is for my baby" (Dakar) EX £10

Someone should snap this up. At least 25% of the normal price. And a great record too.

Brian :thumbsup:

Edited by Brian Ellis
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!