Beat Boutique 23rd Jan

Paulb

The Beat Boutique massive return this friday for another night of up tempo black american soul music.

This month we have our good friend Rich Buckley returning to the Boutique to show us how they do it in sunny yorkshire. Expect the unexpected from this young hoodlum.

Our second guest will be making her Boutique debut and we are certain she'll deliver the goods. Step up Emily Dennison from good old Manchester. Emily is a self confessed vinyl junky who definitely fits the bill. From soul to psych, this girl knows her stuff.

So make sure you all get down and dance off those excess pounds you fatty's have gained over the festive season.

Beat Boutique

Ruby Lounge

High St

Manchester City Centre

See link below for more details

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Manchester-United-Kingdom/Beat-Boutique/7701001311

Feb's Beat Boutique will be our 1st anniversary so stay tuned for more details on that one.

• Replies 4
  • Views 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The Beat Boutique massive return this friday for another night of up tempo black american soul music.

This month we have our good friend Rich Buckley returning to the Boutique to show us how they do it in sunny yorkshire. Expect the unexpected from this young hoodlum.

Our second guest will be making her Boutique debut and we are certain she'll deliver the goods. Step up Emily Dennison from good old Manchester. Emily is a self confessed vinyl junky who definitely fits the bill. From soul to psych, this girl knows her stuff.

So make sure you all get down and dance off those excess pounds you fatty's have gained over the festive season.

Beat Boutique

Ruby Lounge

High St

Manchester City Centre

See link below for more details

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Manchester-United-Kingdom/Beat-Boutique/7701001311

Feb's Beat Boutique will be our 1st anniversary so stay tuned for more details on that one.

We're in town on Friday, so we will deffo be along to 'break our duck' at the BB....be good to catch up with Rich too.....however, I feel it may well take more than a few dances to shed my 'festive' pounds.......see ya Friday.........Tony thumbsup.gif

We're in town on Friday, so we will deffo be along to 'break our duck' at the BB....be good to catch up with Rich too.....however, I feel it may well take more than a few dances to shed my 'festive' pounds.......see ya Friday.........Tony :shades:

Nice one Tony,

See you tonight.

We're in town on Friday, so we will deffo be along to 'break our duck' at the BB....be good to catch up with Rich too.....however, I feel it may well take more than a few dances to shed my 'festive' pounds.......see ya Friday.........Tony :shades:

Last time Kev was chatting to Liam he said we'd try and make this one and fortunately we can......hope to see you down there later Tony. Like you it will be our first time so looking forward to it.........doing my best to shed my "last 2 years' pounds.....dancing really helps but with one thing or another I haven't done that much recently so need to get on a few dance floors again !!

Linda x