Steve Plumb/www.soulmusic.co.uk - A Note To All Contacts

Hi All

I'm changing my eMail program & I'm asking ALL my existing contacts to confirm they still want to receive my emails/newsletters giving info on updates to my web site www.soulmusic.co.uk PLUS info on Modern & Northern Soul Nights in and around the UK.

If you get an email from me today you MUST reply to the email by clicking on the link within the email to continue receiving future info from me! If you don't want to receive future info from me, just simply ignore the email!

If you DON'T receive an email from me today and wish to be on my new mailing list please send me and email at info@soulmusic.co.uk OR simply drop me a PM but please include your email address

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi All

I'm changing my eMail program & I'm asking ALL my existing contacts to confirm they still want to receive my emails/newsletters giving info on updates to my web site www.soulmusic.co.uk PLUS info on Modern & Northern Soul Nights in and around the UK.

If you get an email from me today you MUST reply to the email by clicking on the link within the email to continue receiving future info from me! If you don't want to receive future info from me, just simply ignore the email!

If you DON'T receive an email from me today and wish to be on my new mailing list please send me and email at info@soulmusic.co.uk OR simply drop me a PM but please include your email address

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!