The Robin Hood S72 9ha

Guest belly chest

Guest belly chest

THE ROBIN HOOD

Brierley Gap

Hemsworth

South Yorks

S72 9EA

Woody my man looks like Dick,Jonah and yourselfs very hard work has paid off. Walked into the "Throbbin" at about 9 o,clock last night and thats just what was happening The place was "throbbin" plenty of people in and top tunes being played with lots of people on the dance floor and it just got better. by the time i had got my first drink at the bar there must have been another couple of bus loads of people walking into the venue and another hour later you could,nt get a seat place was full

Neil Jones had the place bouncing and played an awsome spot the best of the night for me Jonah had to put up with some heckeling from a couple of "wanna be,s" trying to put him off but being the true professional that he is just brushed this afront aside and continued to keep the dance floor full (joke with Pete And Alex)

and woody as always was like an expectant farther well mate think you can take a breath mate well done i for one really enjoyed last night and will definatly be back carnt blooming wait

Edited by belly chest
  • Replies 16
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

THE ROBIN HOOD

Brierley Gab

Hemsworth

South Yorks

S72 9EA

Woody my man looks like Dick,Jonah and yourselfs very hard work has paid off. Walked into the "Throbbin" at about 9 o,clock last night and thats just what was happening The place was "throbbin" plenty of people in and top tunes being played with lots of people on the dance floor and it just got better. by the time i had got my first drink at the bar there must have been another couple of bus loads of people walking into the venue and another hour later you could,nt get a seat place was full

Neil Jones had the place bouncing and played an awsome spot the best of the night for me Jonah had to put up with some heckeling from a couple of "wanna be,s" trying to put him off but being the true professional that he is just brushed this afront aside and continued to keep the dance floor full

and woody as always was like an expectant farther well mate think you can take a breath mate well done i for one really enjoyed last night and will definatly be back carnt blooming wait

Nice one Ian,

what else is there to say. "Big Thankyou" to all who came along and supported us, full dance floor all night, superb music and fantastic atmosphere (if i could bottle it i'd make a foretune) :lol: . "Special Big, Big Thankyou" to "Neil Jones" for doing a fantastic job of keeping the dancer's busy, this guy put's in so much effort and enthusiasum - what a star, top tunes from a top guy, thank's again Neil :thumbup: . Also thank's to Rob Smith for comeing along wih his Record &CD Bar, did alright again :) , thank's for the copy of "The Fantastic Puzzles", nice one. While i'm here if Steve Thomas is out there got to spin the copy of "Soul Dance No 3" you sent me the other day, went down a treat, cheer's Steve.

Right folk's, next month we're Not On. We'll be back in March, we've Canelled next month due to th Metrodome at Barnsley being the same night, we felt it would'nt be right to move it to another Saturday. So keep your eye's open for our flyer's for March when you're out and about and keep checking Soul Sorce obviously for more info and easy direction's :thumbsup: .

Thank's again to everyone who came along last night and for all the post's. It's You who made last night what it was :thumbsup: , Woody :thumbsup: .

Just like to say top night and well done to Woody Jonah and Dick for putting on a bang on Soul night the place was packed guest DJ was spot on. Good size venue roll on march :unsure::huh:

Nice one Ian,

what else is there to say. "Big Thankyou" to all who came along and supported us, full dance floor all night, superb music and fantastic atmosphere (if i could bottle it i'd make a foretune) :huh: . "Special Big, Big Thankyou" to "Neil Jones" for doing a fantastic job of keeping the dancer's busy, this guy put's in so much effort and enthusiasum - what a star, top tunes from a top guy, thank's again Neil :D . Also thank's to Rob Smith for comeing along wih his Record &CD Bar, did alright again :D , thank's for the copy of "The Fantastic Puzzles", nice one. While i'm here if Steve Thomas is out there got to spin the copy of "Soul Dance No 3" you sent me the other day, went down a treat, cheer's Steve.

Right folk's, next month we're Not On. We'll be back in March, we've Canelled next month due to th Metrodome at Barnsley being the same night, we felt it would'nt be right to move it to another Saturday. So keep your eye's open for our flyer's for March when you're out and about and keep checking Soul Sorce obviously for more info and easy direction's :D .

Thank's again to everyone who came along last night and for all the post's. It's You who made last night what it was :huh: , Woody :unsure: .

Went up to the robin hood last night feeling a bit under the weather but it was not long before i was full of cheer what a fantastic night the place was packed full dance floor most of the night and Niel jones guesting what more can you ask for.At last you have got what you three deserve after all the hard work you all have put in a venue to be proud of already looking forward to march with Sam moore well done lds and keep it up Yocky & Joy.

Just like to say top night and well done to Woody Jonah and Dick for putting on a bang on Soul night the place was packed guest DJ was spot on. Good size venue roll on march :huh::D

Hi Al,

glad you enjoyed it, now tell all your freinds :) :) . Just to echo what you said roll on March :huh::D:D . Neil if you're reading this, where's the play list.

Be in touch soon Al, Woody :unsure:

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Nice one Ian,

what else is there to say. "Big Thankyou" to all who came along and supported us, full dance floor all night, superb music and fantastic atmosphere (if i could bottle it i'd make a foretune) :D . "Special Big, Big Thankyou" to "Neil Jones" for doing a fantastic job of keeping the dancer's busy, this guy put's in so much effort and enthusiasum - what a star, top tunes from a top guy, thank's again Neil :huh: . Also thank's to Rob Smith for comeing along wih his Record &CD Bar, did alright again :P , thank's for the copy of "The Fantastic Puzzles", nice one. While i'm here if Steve Thomas is out there got to spin the copy of "Soul Dance No 3" you sent me the other day, went down a treat, cheer's Steve.

Right folk's, next month we're Not On. We'll be back in March, we've Canelled next month due to th Metrodome at Barnsley being the same night, we felt it would'nt be right to move it to another Saturday. So keep your eye's open for our flyer's for March when you're out and about and keep checking Soul Sorce obviously for more info and easy direction's :shades: .

Thank's again to everyone who came along last night and for all the post's. It's You who made last night what it was :D , Woody :lol: .

FANTASTIC NITE WELL DONE YOU THREE :thumbup:

BEST ONE FOR ME SO FAR.

GUEST D.J PLAYED A BLINDER.

THE MUSIC WA GUD ALL NITE.

NUMBERS WELL UP N A GUD CROWD.

NICE TO SEE THE CROWD FROM HAROLD CLUB.

IF YOU HAVENT TRIED THEIR VENUE GIVE IT A GO YOU WONT B DISAPOINTED :no:

FANTASTIC NITE WELL DONE YOU THREE :thumbsup:

BEST ONE FOR ME SO FAR.

GUEST D.J PLAYED A BLINDER.

THE MUSIC WA GUD ALL NITE.

NUMBERS WELL UP N A GUD CROWD.

NICE TO SEE THE CROWD FROM HAROLD CLUB.

IF YOU HAVENT TRIED THEIR VENUE GIVE IT A GO YOU WONT B DISAPOINTED no.gif [/

thanks girls enjoyed last night hope to see you all at the harold sat 31st jan.

Edited by algsoul

Went up to the robin hood last night feeling a bit under the weather but it was not long before i was full of cheer what a fantastic night the place was packed full dance floor most of the night and Niel jones guesting what more can you ask for.At last you have got what you three deserve after all the hard work you all have put in a venue to be proud of already looking forward to march with Sam moore well done lds and keep it up Yocky & Joy.

No Mate,

thank's to you and Joy for your kind word's and support :yes::D . For me last night is what Northern Soul is all about, playing real vinyl to an appreciative crown and filling the dance floor (which we did), no matter which venue i'm playing at whistling.gif:P .

I'll say it again, roll on March :lol: . Look'in forward to The Metrodome on the 21st of Feb, speak to you soon, Dave :lol: .

THE ROBIN HOOD

Brierley Gab

Hemsworth

South Yorks

S72 9EA

Neil Jones had the place bouncing and played an awsome spot

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jonah, Dick & Woody,

Enjoyed the evening, some excellent tunes spun. Not wrong about Neil Jones, long time since I last saw him and he put together a great spot thumbsup.gif Had em' rocking..............

Nice to see the attendance up, looks good for the future.

Don

First time to The Robin Hood, fabulous venue ( would be a terrific niter venue!!!) Great crowd apart from the wankers doing the heckling wanker.gifwanker.gif , That Neil jones :D he cant arf work a dance floor, shame he cant work his satnav LOL :thumbsup::D

great night ,good company etc will be back!

Edited by cloth ears
Guest BrandySistaShirl

THE ROBIN HOOD

Brierley Gab

Hemsworth

South Yorks

S72 9EA

Neil Jones had the place bouncing and played an awsome spot the best of the night for me Jonah had to put up with some heckeling from a couple of "wanna be,s" trying to put him off but being the true professional that he is just brushed this afront aside and continued to keep the dance floor full

Hi Ian.

great nite wernt it :thumbup:

who did the hecklin while Jonah wa on?

they must hev done it while we were in smoke room caus we dint hear it.

Lookin forward to next one :(

Hi Ian.

great nite wernt it :thumbup:

who did the hecklin while Jonah wa on?

they must hev done it while we were in smoke room caus we dint hear it.

Lookin forward to next one :thumbup:

Crickey Shirl Looks like we will have to give them a knock :( You don't heckle our Jonah it's just not on sad.gif:D

We must have been having the buffet when all this was going on coz I missed it too.

Jx Be strong attend all therapy's :thumbup:

Guest belly chest

Jonah,s heckelers

sorry people it was ment as a joke with young Pete and Alex who were haveing a laugh with Jonah

one again people and especialy Jonah, Pete And Alex, didnt mean to offen any one as i have said it was a joke in poor taste and i was trying to give an indication of how much a fun night it was but i got it wrong

unreserved apologies tendered and i will consider my self told off

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Jonah,s heckelers

sorry people it was ment as a joke with young Pete and Alex who were haveing a laugh with Jonah

one again people and especialy Jonah, Pete And Alex, didnt mean to offen any one as i have said it was a joke in poor taste and i was trying to give an indication of how much a fun night it was but i got it wrong

unreserved apologies tendered and i will consider my self told off

Hey up luv.

No probs.Dint think anyone wud dare heckle r Jonah :)

We wunt let em ger away wi that wud we :wicked:

hEY NITNURSE DINT SNEAK IN UNSEEN DID HE. :D

Ooops no every one had a full head of hair :D

See ya later.

Guest ModLifeCrisis

I can only echo wots already bin said. Good music, top venue and plenty of bodies on the dancefloor, which made for a terrific atmosphere. Well done guys!

My only gripe (here we go again i here you say) is the ungodly finishing time.My old lady thought I`d been kicked out (It wouldn`t be the first time!) when I staggered in at 1:30 am.

Despite that it was a top nights entertainment and if you keep knocking the flyers out Woody, the next one in March should be even better! Can`t wait. :rolleyes: