Driving Beat At The Stute

Guest rayskim

Guest rayskim

The venu may have changed but the heart remains the same.

Last night was well attended by a the people who give this event its soul. Everyone had an excellent time, the open deck mixed it up a bit and in my humble opinion Spanner played a blinder.

Floor was busy all night up to the last record and Bryn and Gaz are to thank for that, the boys dun good. It was foul outside but there was a heatwave inside and we had a blinder.

Many thanks to Bryn,Gaz and Trev the tax man.

I know Driving Beat will continue for many moons to come ( better at least continue till June haha you know why) it does what it says on the tin and we love it.

R+K

• Replies 11
  • Views 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Last night was well attended by a the people who give this event its soul. Everyone had an excellent time, the open deck mixed it up a bit and in my humble opinion Spanner played a blinder.

Floor was busy all night up to the last record and Bryn and Gaz are to thank for that, the boys dun good. It was foul outside but there was a heatwave inside and we had a blinder.

I know Driving Beat will continue for many moons to come ( better at least continue till June haha you know why) it does what it says on the tin and we love it.

R+K

GLAD YOU GUYS HAD A BANGING NIGHT SORRY ME AND SUE DIDNT MAKE IT BUT WE BE THERE NEXT MONTH LADS YOU CAN BET YOUR BOTTOM DOLLAR ON THAT NICE ON DRIVIN BEAT KEEP IT GOING LADS

Guest GazArcher

R+K

ONLY OUR 2ND DATE AT THIS VENUE AND ALREADY ITS STARTING TO TAKE ON ITS OWN UNIQUE PERSONALITY. WHEN WE FIRST STARTED THE OTHER PLACE WE PLAYED TO 20 PEOPLE, SO THE STUTE START IS MUCH BETTER THAN THAT.

THE MELTON CREW SAID THAT THEY PREFER THIS NEW VENUE AND I MUST SAY THAT BY THE END OF THE NIGHT THE COMMENTS BACK FROM THE PAYING PUBLIC WERE ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT....BUT THEN THE FLOOR (PACKED TILL THE END) TOLD US THAT EVERYONE WAS HAVING A GOOD TIME.

NEXT MONTH WE WILL CONTINUE WITH THE DRIVING BEATS ANNIVERSARY PARTY AND BIRTHDAY BASH SO REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT AND I FEEL CONFIDENT THAT THE STUTE WILL SOON BECOME SOMETHING SPECIAL.

BIG THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT IN SUCH AWFUL WEATHER ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT TRAVELLED FROM AFAR.

SEES YER NEXT MONTH.....ITS GONNA BE SPECIAL

ONLY OUR 2ND DATE AT THIS VENUE AND ALREADY ITS STARTING TO TAKE ON ITS OWN UNIQUE PERSONALITY. WHEN WE FIRST STARTED THE OTHER PLACE WE PLAYED TO 20 PEOPLE, SO THE STUTE START IS MUCH BETTER THAN THAT.

THE MELTON CREW SAID THAT THEY PREFER THIS NEW VENUE AND I MUST SAY THAT BY THE END OF THE NIGHT THE COMMENTS BACK FROM THE PAYING PUBLIC WERE ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT....BUT THEN THE FLOOR (PACKED TILL THE END) TOLD US THAT EVERYONE WAS HAVING A GOOD TIME.

NEXT MONTH WE WILL CONTINUE WITH THE DRIVING BEATS ANNIVERSARY PARTY AND BIRTHDAY BASH SO REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT AND I FEEL CONFIDENT THAT THE STUTE WILL SOON BECOME SOMETHING SPECIAL.

BIG THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT IN SUCH AWFUL WEATHER ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT TRAVELLED FROM AFAR.

SEES YER NEXT MONTH.....ITS GONNA BE SPECIAL

Cracking night and a good venue ,thanks 4 letting me spin a few tunes :unsure:

THANKS FOR THAT SPANNER YOU PLAYED A GOOD SET IT TAKES BALLS TO GET UP THERE BUT YOU DID IT AND YOU GOT THE FLOOR SAY NO MORE.THANKS TO EVERY ONE WHO MADE A GREAT NIGHT WITH SUCH HORRIBLE WEATHER OUT SIDE BUT A STORMER INSIDE AND THATS DOWN TO ALL THAT ATTENDED AND MADE OUR NIGHT THANKS TO KEV AN SPANNER TWO GREAT SETS SEE YOU ALL NEXT MONTH FOR OUR 2nd ANN 21st FEB THIS WILL BE THE NIGHT OF ALL NIGHTS K.T.F TREV (D.B.S.C.)

Thanks to Spanner and Kev for their respoective spots.... DJ Spanner, it's got quite a ring to it. Thanks to Ray and Kim for reporting so graciously, it was great to see a full dance floor, hope we can grow the membership. Still many of our former regualrs haven't got down to the new venue so we're hoping the anniversary night will remedy that. Steve Foster, Mitch and Mick J already booked for the anniversary will post more details when we have them.

Thanks to all the attendees who made it a hot night indoors!!!! KTF Bryn

PROS AND CONS - THE NEW VENUE

PROS

the dance floor - its all over, loads of space, nice and smooth, and oh so easy to step onto, you can even dance your way back from having a fag outside (but please wipe your feet!)

the dj's - same old faces, + extra talent, can't fault it

the beer - cheaper!!!

the atmosphere - just gets better and better, everybody that walked out that night commented on how much they enjoyed it, and i heard one guy say he never danced @ six hills, but he danced 2nite!, thats cos you feel @ ease and theres a dance floor under your toes even when your sat down.

the people - a few faces missing, but i know you will be here for the biggun next month, the faces that were here, were all wide with smiles allnite!

the cons -

well erm, i , er, help me outwith this one, er , erm .......

PROS AND CONS - THE NEW VENUE

PROS

the dance floor - its all over, loads of space, nice and smooth, and oh so easy to step onto, you can even dance your way back from having a fag outside (but please wipe your feet!)

the dj's - same old faces, + extra talent, can't fault it

the beer - cheaper!!!

the atmosphere - just gets better and better, everybody that walked out that night commented on how much they enjoyed it, and i heard one guy say he never danced @ six hills, but he danced 2nite!, thats cos you feel @ ease and theres a dance floor under your toes even when your sat down.

the people - a few faces missing, but i know you will be here for the biggun next month, the faces that were here, were all wide with smiles allnite!

the cons -

well erm, i , er, help me outwith this one, er , erm .......

THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK IT'S BRILLIANT TO GET SUCH A POSITIVE RESPONSE IT MAKES IT ALL WORTH WHILE.AS WE KEEP SAYING THIS IS A GREAT VENUE AND IT'S ALL YOUR'S SO LETS SEE ALL THE MISSING FACES FOR THE SECOND ANNIVERSARY ON THE 21st OF FEB AND MAKE OUR NEW VENUE THE ONE THAT DESERVES A VISIT BY ALL THANKS TO ALL THAT WAS THERE AND SEE YOU NEXT MONTH KTF TREV (D.B.S.C)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOOD NEWS WE ARE APPLYING FOR AN EXTENSION FOR LATE BAR AND MUSIC FOR FEB.KEEP FINGERS CROSSED FOR IT TO BE GRANTED tongue.gif:rolleyes::g: .