East Kirkby 6th Feb

YES WE ARE BACK AND WERE BACK WITH A BANG AFTER A MONTHS BREAK .NOT ONLY HAVE WE GOT YORKSHIRES BEST DJS BUT ITS THE SOUL DOCTORS BIRTHDAY SO WE GONNA HAVE A PARTY NIGHT TO. BOTH ME AND SUE AND GARY WANT TO WELCOME YOU ALL TO EAST KIRKBY MINERS WELFARE TO JOIN US IN HELPING US CELEBRATE THE OLD MANS BIRTHDAY DRINKS ARE ON GARY LOL :thumbsup:

DJ LINE UP FOR THE NIGHT

TO START THE NIGHT OF THE BIRTHDAY BOY HIMSELF THE ONE AND ONLY SOUL DOCTOR AND THEN YOCKY AND MIKE FOO FOO DOUBLE DECKIN (THESE TWO ARE AWESOME)

THE BRANDY SISTERS (WATCH IT FELLAS THESE TWO WILL EAT US FOR BREAKFAST) AND TO END THE NIGHT.BARNSLEYS VERY OWN NIGHT NURSE DAVE ...OR IS NIT NURSE OR NICE NURSE (SORRY BARNSLEY)TAKE YOUR PICK

ALL THIS AND MORE AT

EAST KIRKBY MINERS WELFARE

LOWMOOR ROAD

KIRKBY

NOTTS

NG17 7JF

AND BEHALF OFF ME GARY AND SUE WE WISH EVERY ONE A HAPPY BELATED NEW YR

AND WHAT A WAY TO START THE YR OFF THAN WITH A MASSIVE BIRTHDAY BASH

EVERY ONE WELCOME

STILL £3.00 ON THE DOOR

LARGE CAR PARK

WOODEN DANCE FLOOR

GREAT BAR STAFF

ACROSS THE BOARD MUSIC

DONT BE LATE AS THIS ONE IS GONNA BE AWESOME NIGHT SO DONT FORGET

FEB THE 6TH BIRTHDAY BASH FOR THE SOUL DOCTOR

• Replies 75
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest BrandySistaShirl

YES WE ARE BACK AND WERE BACK WITH A BANG AFTER A MONTHS BREAK .NOT ONLY HAVE WE GOT YORKSHIRES BEST DJS BUT ITS THE SOUL DOCTORS BIRTHDAY SO WE GONNA HAVE A PARTY NIGHT TO. BOTH ME AND SUE AND GARY WANT TO WELCOME YOU ALL TO EAST KIRKBY MINERS WELFARE TO JOIN US IN HELPING US CELEBRATE THE OLD MANS BIRTHDAY DRINKS ARE ON GARY LOL :lol:

DJ LINE UP FOR THE NIGHT

TO START THE NIGHT OF THE BIRTHDAY BOY HIMSELF THE ONE AND ONLY SOUL DOCTOR AND THEN YOCKY AND MIKE FOO FOO DOUBLE DECKIN (THESE TWO ARE AWESOME)

THE BRANDY SISTERS (WATCH IT FELLAS THESE TWO WILL EAT US FOR BREAKFAST) AND TO END THE NIGHT.BARNSLEYS VERY OWN NIGHT NURSE DAVE ...OR IS NIT NURSE OR NICE NURSE (SORRY BARNSLEY)TAKE YOUR PICK

ALL THIS AND MORE AT

EAST KIRKBY MINERS WELFARE

LOWMOOR ROAD

KIRKBY

NOTTS

NG17 7JF

AND BEHALF OFF ME GARY AND SUE WE WISH EVERY ONE A HAPPY BELATED NEW YR

AND WHAT A WAY TO START THE YR OFF THAN WITH A MASSIVE BIRTHDAY BASH

EVERY ONE WELCOME

STILL £3.00 ON THE DOOR

LARGE CAR PARK

WOODEN DANCE FLOOR

GREAT BAR STAFF

ACROSS THE BOARD MUSIC

DONT BE LATE AS THIS ONE IS GONNA BE AWESOME NIGHT SO DONT FORGET

FEB THE 6TH BIRTHDAY BASH FOR THE SOUL DOCTOR

Guest BrandySistaShirl

REALY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS ONE :D

SHUD B A GUD NITE.

NOT SURE BOUT THE GUY CALLED NITNURSE FROM BARNSLEY :lol: (never heard of him) ha ha ha.

SEE YOU SOON.X

REALY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS ONE yes.gif

SHUD B A GUD NITE.

NOT SURE BOUT THE GUY CALLED NITNURSE FROM BARNSLEY :thumbsup: (never heard of him) ha ha ha.

SEE YOU SOON.X

Hi shirl warm up dj for the Brandy Sisters now i know ive hit the big time :g: Really looking forward to double decking with micky foo foo down at east kirkby and listening to two of my favourite girl dj's i know you two will go down a storm because they love oldies at east kirkby (i mean records not you two ohmy.gif )so get your records in order and see you at therapy.Yocky
Guest BrandySistaShirl

Hi shirl warm up dj for the Brandy Sisters now i know ive hit the big time :g: Really looking forward to double decking with micky foo foo down at east kirkby and listening to two of my favourite girl dj's i know you two will go down a storm because they love oldies at east kirkby (i mean records not you two ohmy.gif )so get your records in order and see you at therapy.Yocky

hi yocky :thumbsup:

i know you wunt mind :huh:

realy lucin forward to it .

thev put u on b4 us caus they dunt want mike foo foo gerin too excited.

you know what hes like in pants department laugh.gif:hypo:

bless him.

see you at therapy thursday.

luv to you both.x

hi yocky :wicked:

i know you wunt mind :D

realy lucin forward to it .

thev put u on b4 us caus they dunt want mike foo foo gerin too excited.

you know what hes like in pants department :D:D

bless him.

see you at therapy thursday.

luv to you both.x

shirl you only on after yockey as most folk go around ten so we thought we would put the best on early and thats got to be yocky sorry girls i dont want you thinkin you hit the big time why ever would we want to delude you lol :) but we lookin forward to it any way see you there

Guest BrandySistaShirl

shirl you only on after yockey as most folk go around ten so we thought we would put the best on early and thats got to be yocky sorry girls i dont want you thinkin you hit the big time why ever would we want to delude you lol :D but we lookin forward to it any way see you there

ITS OK RATBAG WE NO OUR PLACE!

PITY YOU DUNT :D

AFTER ALL YOU DUNT EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE MATCHES YET :D:):D:lol:

DUNT WORRY IL EXPLAIN IT TO YOU.

MITE EVEN GIVE YOU A FEW TIPS ON D.JIN (IF YOUR LUCKY) :wicked:

N YOCKYS R PIMP SO YOU BEST WATCH WHAT YOU SAY BOUT US. :lol:

LUV TO SUE N :P TO YOU.X

Guest rayskim

Hi Dave and Sue. Good luck at your presentation I think it's today. You deserve to be credited for the great job you all did. Also Yocky, Joy and all the darkside crew :ohmy::lol: .

See you on the 6th if not before.

R+K

Guest GazArcher

Hi shirl warm up dj for the Brandy Sisters now i know ive hit the big time :rolleyes: Really looking forward to double decking with micky foo foo down at east kirkby and listening to two of my favourite girl dj's i know you two will go down a storm because they love oldies at east kirkby (i mean records not you two ohmy.gif )so get your records in order and see you at therapy.Yocky

WELL YOUR ON AFTER ME SO ITS A YOCKY SANDWICH... A FAT FELLER BETWEEN THE DOCTOR AND THE SISTERS (PLUS A NURSE LATER........

OHHH MATRON :wicked: )

biggrin.gif yes the it was today rayskim but we deserve nothing it was a joint avent and every soulie that attend deserve a big pat on the back yocky and joy were not able to attend and they were missed but me sue and gaz attended photos were taken and will be availble soon but i know it was last aug but both empress rooms and east kirkby promoters are proud to be apart off the soul scean that will dig deep in these time of uncertenty and looking forward to the rematch comin soon thanks to you all see you all on the 6th for a great night
Guest BrandySistaShirl

WELL YOUR ON AFTER ME SO ITS A YOCKY SANDWICH... A FAT FELLER BETWEEN THE DOCTOR AND THE SISTERS (PLUS A NURSE LATER........

OHHH MATRON :thumbsup: )

What a carry on biggrin.gif

see you all soon.

Hello Dave, Sue and Gaz

Its been a heck of a long time since we were down at East Kirkby, really missed there not being one last month. Got shoes cleaned, bag packed and enough pain killers to stock a chemists shop just in case Joyce's knee goes again like it did at Grosvenor Rooms. She's getting old you know, you are going to have to slow the pace down for her as she can't resist dancing to your set.

For goodness sake Shirl. don't show him what matches are for, we want Hodge Lodge still standing after his next visit ( he is on at Davy's on 31st). By the way Dave, we have made a really big investment and bought a new bag of SUGAR!!!!!!!

John

Hello Dave, Sue and Gaz

Its been a heck of a long time since we were down at East Kirkby, really missed there not being one last month. Got shoes cleaned, bag packed and enough pain killers to stock a chemists shop just in case Joyce's knee goes again like it did at Grosvenor Rooms. She's getting old you know, you are going to have to slow the pace down for her as she can't resist dancing to your set.

For goodness sake Shirl. don't show him what matches are for, we want Hodge Lodge still standing after his next visit ( he is on at Davy's on 31st). By the way Dave, we have made a really big investment and bought a new bag of SUGAR!!!!!!!

John

well john 1st off all my good man its not my fault that joyce can not resist dancin to my set you tell me what to put on :huh: me feel there is a motive behind it lol.

and go on get all the fire jokes out of the way im now called singet lol but yes i agree it been awhile since the last east kirkby but we back with a vengence its going to get bigger and better got a few things in store for this yr so watch soul source for details and keep a eye out for notts verses yorkshire comin soon the rematch :lol: . but dont worry about the fire risk at hodge hotel sue wont let me near matches or a ligter lol so you safe :lol: but lookin forward to seeing you at daveys

I am the twisted fire starter at a venue near you soon :lol:

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Hello Dave, Sue and Gaz

John

OK MAYBE YOUR RIGHT.

DINT THINK THAT ONE THRU DID I. :lol:

SEE YOU SOON.

LUV TO JOYCE.

Whoops, all the thinking about how much I've spent on the sugar went to my head. I am as confused as you are Dave about the date saying you are on at Davy's on the 31st.

Wrong, its Friday the 30th and the hotel room is already booked. The chambermaid wants to know if you want clean sheets and towels or will the old ones do?

Guest belly chest

Whoops, all the thinking about how much I've spent on the sugar went to my head. I am as confused as you are Dave about the date saying you are on at Davy's on the 31st.

Wrong, its Friday the 30th and the hotel room is already booked. The chambermaid wants to know if you want clean sheets and towels or will the old ones do?

would that be a fire blanket john????

Guest belly chest

wow all that methane from micky foo foo and the fire starter nit nurse on the same stage brings a whole new meaning to an explosive venue!!!!!! :unsure:

Eyup nit nurse my luvly brother .Ime gonna try get to this cos I aint sin youre cheeky little face for a bit so if theres any lifts goin giz a shout cos its a dear job for two of us in a joe backsy . ps as i said to nicky louder matches matches never touch they can burn you verry much. EL NEL :P

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Eyup nit nurse my luvly brother .Ime gonna try get to this cos I aint sin youre cheeky little face for a bit so if theres any lifts goin giz a shout cos its a dear job for two of us in a joe backsy . ps as i said to nicky louder matches matches never touch they can burn you verry much. EL NEL :P

Nel you are such a wise man i dunt know where you store all this information.

we realy hope you n jean can come to this one we need people like you two

to keep an eye on that nitnurse he mite set fire to himself n me n joyce dunt

want him goin near our brandy with his matches :D

love to jean n hope she had a fantastic birthday :P

Guest BrandySistaShirl

light the blue touchpaper and stand well back :P

barney r we talking about nitnurse caus i think we should warn folk

about going near mike foo foo as well :D

hes more flamable than a bottle of gas :P

:lol: the old ones will do we dont want you sending the chambermaid to the canal to wash them again the last time she forgot to bring back her wash board :rolleyes::ohmy::lol::lol:

Nel you are such a wise man i dunt know where you store all this information.

we realy hope you n jean can come to this one we need people like you two

to keep an eye on that nitnurse he mite set fire to himself n me n joyce dunt

want him goin near our brandy with his matches :P

love to jean n hope she had a fantastic birthday :thumbup:

by the way shirl the only balding people around as a djs is you biggrin.gif:D:D:ohmy: but dont worry you can borrow foo foos wig lol

Eyup nit nurse my luvly brother .Ime gonna try get to this cos I aint sin youre cheeky little face for a bit so if theres any lifts goin giz a shout cos its a dear job for two of us in a joe backsy . ps as i said to nicky louder matches matches never touch they can burn you verry much. EL NEL :thumbup:

love you to elnel you little sqiudworth you

Guest BrandySistaShirl

by the way shirl the only balding people around as a djs is you biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif:):lol: but dont worry you can borrow foo foos wig lol

mmmm.there you go again being nasty to me for no reason :D

at least i can be trusted wi a box of matches!

n il reply to the bold remark when i see you :lol:

or i mite just send you a private message. i dunt

wanna get barred on here :lol:

as for foo foos wig thats another answer.

think in gunna change your name to NASTY NURSE X

mmmm.there you go again being nasty to me for no reason mellow.gif

n il reply to the bold remark when i see you whistling.gif

wanna get barred on here :lol:

hey grumpy sister how could i be nasty to you my i love you NOT LOL :lol:

Guest GazArcher

mmmm.there you go again being nasty to me for no reason :)

n il reply to the bold remark when i see you :huh:

wanna get barred on here :)

THINK WE ALL KNOW NOW WHY IS FAVOURITE RECORD IS THE FLAMING EMERALDS :D

seems to be alot of folk wantin to see gaz get drunk tonight please dont buy him any beer lol 51 hey lado nearly as old as the brandy sisters lol

dj times for the night are

the soul doctor till 8.30

night nurse 8.30 till 9.30

yockey 9.30 till 10.30 with mike foo foo the poodle boy :lol:

the brandy sisters 10.30 till 11.30

to finish could be anyone lol

gonna be a good night dont miss it

Guest GazArcher

seems to be alot of folk wantin to see gaz get drunk tonight please dont buy him any beer lol 51 hey lado nearly as old as the brandy sisters lol

yockey 9.30 till 10.30 with mike foo foo the poodle boy :thumbsup:

ME THINKS TO SUPPORT DAVE I'LL BE WEARING A BLAZER :thumbsup:

Guest GazArcher

aup dave ,gaz;looking forward to friday,hav,nt been for a couple of venue,s,but we,ll be there friday for dancing to some good sounds,ktf carl and the east mids soul crew :thumbsup:

ALWAYS A PLEASURE HAVING YOU GUYS.

GREAT NIGHT LAST NIGHT AT KINGSWAY.....11, ALMOST AS OLD AS ME :thumbsup:

aup dave ,gaz;looking forward to friday,hav,nt been for a couple of venue,s,but we,ll be there friday for dancing to some good sounds,ktf carl and the east mids soul crew :ohmy:

be great to see you all again .......... great night by the way at kingsway as always well done carl and ian

ANY ONE WANTING TO OBTAIN TICKETS FOR SOUL FOR HEREOS I HAVE 5 TICKETS ASK AT THE DOOR £10.00 EACH

Edited by night nurse
Guest SoulSceneRob

Hiya Dave, (NICE NURSE) :D

Heard you were playin in Burnsley soon, or Burnley or summut? laugh.gif Sorry mate I cant help it. Still you were lookin kinda HOT on Sat night mate. . :) We are hopin to get down to East Kirkby burns unit on Friday mate. :) Me, Liz, Tina, Steve N Mark are gonna try n get down. ANOTHER birthday for Gaz? Seems to have one EVERY year about this time... :D Sorry Gaz, you know we love you mate. :rolleyes: Ill give you a ring later mate to confirm . . :unsure:

Hope to see you all Friday.

Rob 'N' Mark..

Guest BrandySistaShirl

yockey 9.30 till 10.30 with mike foo foo the poodle boy rolleyes.gif

Its my birthday weekend 2.

So if your worried bout gaz drinkin too much if anyone wants to buy him a drink

tell him to ask for brandy n joyce and myself will do our best to help him out.x