East Kirkby 6th Feb

Hiya Dave, (NICE NURSE) :D

Heard you were playin in Burnsley soon, or Burnley or summut? laugh.gif Sorry mate I cant help it. Still you were lookin kinda HOT on Sat night mate. . biggrin.gif We are hopin to get down to East Kirkby burns unit on Friday mate. :wave: Me, Liz, Tina, Steve N Mark are gonna try n get down. ANOTHER birthday for Gaz? Seems to have one EVERY year about this time... :D Sorry Gaz, you know we love you mate. :thumbsup: Ill give you a ring later mate to confirm . . :lol:

Hope to see you all Friday.

Rob 'N' Mark..

nice one lads be good to see you all i will try and keep garry on the coco cola he seems to be greedy having a birthday every year greedy git and at his age as well

• Replies 75
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Its my birthday weekend 2.

So if your worried bout gaz drinkin too much if anyone wants to buy him a drink

tell him to ask for brandy n joyce and myself will do our best to help him out.x

you to old to have a birthday shirl after 65 you dont have um any more ath at 71 thought you would have stopped eatin those wine gums :wave:tongue.gif:lol::thumbsup:

Guest BrandySistaShirl

you to old to have a birthday shirl after 65 you dont have um any more ath at 71 thought you would have stopped eatin those wine gums :sleep3::D:D:thumbsup:

cheeky....im not as old as you (then again i dunt no anyone that is) :rolleyes:

Guest GazArcher

gods older then me you only got to look at garry to see that Although garrys not god :lol:

NOT A GOD BUT THE GOD (GOD, MODFATHER, SOUL DOCTOR, HOW MANY MORE?....KEEP IT CLEAN biggrin.gif )

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Hi Dave, & Sue,

Will be over for this one, looking forward to popping over, to meet up with Yocky and the Randy sisters, sorry Brandy sisters,

Mall

dunt you listen to that nitnurse :D

look forward to seeing you then you can dish some dirt on mr nitnurse. :)

and in return ive got some on him too. whistling.gif

see ya friday. :lol:

Guest BrandySistaShirl

we have renamed them the brandy sisters they are now known as the granny sister due to there ages

i dunt wanna be rude but you cudnt cope wi us. laugh.gif:lol::) lol.x

Guest GazArcher

WELL FOLKS FORGET SOUL IN THE SUN WE'LL BE HAVING SOUL IN THE SNOW!

MAYBE A WHITE BIRTHDAY WILL MAKE UP FOR ALL THE WHITE XMAS'S WE'VE NOT HAD biggrin.gif

WHEN YOU TURN UP AT EAST KIRKBY IT WILL BE SNOW IN THE CAR PARK AND NOT TALC, SO SAVE YOUR DANCING FOR INSIDE

Guest Mezhouse

How bad is the snow down there guys? I fancy a run down and back from Beverley on Friday night but a bit worried about the snow as I'm driving on my own awwww!

Jo xx

How bad is the snow down there guys? I fancy a run down and back from Beverley on Friday night but a bit worried about the snow as I'm driving on my own awwww!

Jo xx

snow bad at min but they recon it gonna clear theres alot comin up from barnsley so should be a good night be good to see you though jo

Hello Sue, Dave and Gaz

The snow is not going to stop us, we've given the huskies extra rations and bedded them down early and polished the sledge runners just in case we have to use them to get down to East Kirkby tomorrow. Also got snow shovel, thermos, thermals and emergency chocolate supply just in case. Thinks unsure.gif Joyce always seems to have an emergency chocolate supply! Anyway hopefully nothing will stop us coming for what promises to be a great night at East Kirkby. See you soon.

John

Hello Sue, Dave and Gaz

The snow is not going to stop us, we've given the huskies extra rations and bedded them down early and polished the sledge runners just in case we have to use them to get down to East Kirkby tomorrow. Also got snow shovel, thermos, thermals and emergency chocolate supply just in case. Thinks unsure.gif Joyce always seems to have an emergency chocolate supply! Anyway hopefully nothing will stop us coming for what promises to be a great night at East Kirkby. See you soon.

John

more good news we have adopted elnel as our mascott as it looks like hes being banished from the tarn nell we love you mate we got the photos to prove it anyone wanting to see its a fiver or a tenner for you own copy lol :rolleyes::lol:rolleyes.gif:lol:

Edited by night nurse
Guest Mezhouse

snow bad at min but they recon it gonna clear theres alot comin up from barnsley so should be a good night be good to see you though jo

Sounds like a good night in store then. Better pack my emergency gear in the boot!!! Look forward to seeing everyone,

Jo xx

NOT LONG TO GO NOW MATEY.

hope your ready for us :lol: x

Hi Shirl

Team Tarn bus at the ready all warm and cozey for the red hot Tarn dj's. Mike Foo Foo ready too. Oh what a good night ahead and guess what it's The Soul Doctors birthday. better be careful with the friction off the shoes on the dance floor , Fireman Sam might get a little carried away :thumbsup::ohmy:

See you all later

Jx and Yocky

Very exited now got my best whistle and flute on ,even bought gaz a card , polished my dancing shoes so nowt can stop me . wots this about me getting a free transfer , no f****r told me . I never touched the pies or the f****ng newkie brown HONEST BARNEY shades.gif

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Very exited now got my best whistle and flute on ,even bought gaz a card , polished my dancing shoes so nowt can stop me . wots this about me getting a free transfer , no f****r told me . I never touched the pies or the f****ng newkie brown HONEST BARNEY shades.gif

IT WA MIKE FOO FOO.

BUT DUNT TELL HIM IVE GRASSED HIM UP. :D

Source Advert