• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest biggray1

CANT STOP PLAYING THIS,THANKS JOAN :thumbsup:

CHRIS :shades:

wots the goin rate for this please chris, and wots the otherside of the record like mate...toptune chris..me like. Graham

Social source share

wots the goin rate for this please chris, and wots the otherside of the record like mate...toptune chris..me like. Graham

About £100 I should think, give or take. Been playing it for about two years or more now.

The other side, 'Give It Up' is absolutely fantastic. A little slower but soooo good. It was one of the tracks I included on the last SoulSource cd swap actually. :thumbsup:

My computer is dead at the moment and I don't have any of my records on Tony's pc. I'm sure someone out there will post it up.

Social source share

Guest biggray1

About £100 I should think, give or take. Been playing it for about two years or more now.

The other side, 'Give It Up' is absolutely fantastic. A little slower but soooo good. It was one of the tracks I included on the last SoulSource cd swap actually. :thumbsup:

My computer is dead at the moment and I don't have any of my records on Tony's pc. I'm sure someone out there will post it up.

Hi Joan,yep i have just looked at your Cd and played Give it up...what a great record..Thanx for reminding me..Quality 45..now who's got one for me....

Social source share

brilliant tune.......... :shades:

Social source share

Hi Joan,yep i have just looked at your Cd and played Give it up...what a great record..Thanx for reminding me..Quality 45..now who's got one for me....

Ha ha... obviously the first time my cd's been anywhere near your cd player. :thumbsup:

No probs, I've kind of got used to it after all these years :shades:

Social source share

at least double that, Joan.

(i got mine for £50 about 4 years ago and that aint in great nick)

very hard record.

Behave! :thumbsup:

Saying that, I have seen it go for up to $700 on Ebay but I doubt very much you would get anywhere near that here.

I don't think it's that hard a record. I've had two copies and seen a fair few for sale, even a couple on here relatively recently.

Social source share

Behave! :huh:

Saying that, I have seen it go for up to $700 on Ebay but I doubt very much you would get anywhere near that here.

I don't think it's that hard a record. I've had two copies and seen a fair few for sale, even a couple on here relatively recently.

'onest guv! I reck £200 in good nick :unsure:

actually i best shut up now cos i want to replace my copy with a good one and don't want to pay much - so i think £100 is a bit steep come to think of it :D

Edited by Dave Abbott
Social source share

'onest guv! I reck £200 in good nick :unsure:

actually i best shut up now cos i want to replace my copy with a good one and don't want to pay much - so i think £100 is a bit steep come to think of it :huh:

Dave im sure ive seen one on hear for £250 ....think you got a bargin joan!!!

Edited by soulbarner
Social source share

Guest biggray1

Ha ha... obviously the first time my cd's been anywhere near your cd player. :unsure:

No probs, I've kind of got used to it after all these years :huh:

actually joan your cd was one of the first to arrive wich i played,thanks,all the cds that i get are placed on a external hard drive and listed alphabetically.My Problem is typeing all the tunes and cd info...

Social source share

Guest Spinning Vinyl

marvellous tune... :rolleyes: ...heres the demo...

That format look very familiar me ole mate smile.gif

Wont say what I paid for my Demo haha

Chris

Social source share

Guest Spinning Vinyl

heres a story Chris....Mark D had it a week...and said " that went quick"...i wish i could remember where that beertowel flyer you gave me at TOTW is....happy days biggrin.gif

Totally agree with you Jim happy days :rolleyes:

Hope alls well with you

Regards

Chris

Social source share

one copy in bad nick @ cm ebay auction for $ 290 last week. Didn't want to pay that much for a g+ condition copy. But I think, if you don't buy quick, you'll probably have to wait for a long time till the price goes down again. It seems to me, it's going up in price over the next few months...

cheers,

martin

Edited by soulie78
Social source share

.... It seems to me, it's going up in price over the next few months...

Well if so, one can still get his other "Never Stop Loving You" quite reasonably priced. Been playing both over the last years and can`t say which one is better. He also made two other very interesting 45s in the Sixties... :shades:

Social source share