We Got Soul Wellingborough Friday 13th February Guest's Sam Moore And Tony Warot

HI ALL WELL IT'S THE FIRST ONE OF 2009

WE GOT SOUL "

THE UPSTAIRS FUNCTION ROOM

@ THE WORKING MENS CLUB

CANNON STREET WELLINGBOROUGH NORTHANTS NN8 4DJ

FRIDAY 13TH FEBRUARY

D.J'S BAZZER / STEVE PHILLIS +GUEST'S

SAM MOORE + TONY WAROT

A QUALITY ACROSS THE BOARD , BLEND OF SOUL!

CLASSICS, RARETIES, AND THE CREAM OF NEW!

ONE OF OUR RESIDENTS PLAYS CD REQUESTS OTHERWISE STRICTLY VINYL :unsure:

WELL FOLKS HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE AS USUAL A GREAT FRIENDLY NIGHT GUARENTEED AND WITH THE 5TH ANNIVERSARY IN APRIL THINGS ARE LOOKIN GOOD :huh:

Edited by speedlimit
  • Replies 10
  • Views 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest mrallsorts

Should make it along to this one ....missed the last few , have a good night guys thumbsup.gif

Hi Jackie,

Will be over for this one always a great night at WE GOT SOUL.

Kev

Hi Guys :(

sorry for the delay responding......been sooooo busy. One of the guys at work left, so I've been doing the work of two , including saturdays, which means getting in at stupid o'clock after djing and then back out to work after a few hours then trying to entertain kids before going out djing again and then being a zombie on a sunday then start all over again on monday 5 am. getting in at 5pm to sqabbling kids and crying baby whistling.gif

your eyes are probably glazing over at this point! :lol: Yes,I am looking for sympathy :lol:

Anyhoo......Jem, really pleased for you and the gang for having such a good night on sat :lol: as usual I was djing at my regular gig in n'pton so couldn't make it. Barry was on his way over to represent us but his sister fell i'll. Nice to see that you'll be over on the 13th bro, It's gona be a good un.

Look forward to seeing you all as usual. I've been diggin in the crates and dug out some pearlers I haven't played for a long time. You know when you dig something out and play it at home and think ''k'nell, I forgot how good that was''! :P

Hi Guys :lol:

sorry for the delay responding......been sooooo busy. One of the guys at work left, so I've been doing the work of two , including saturdays, which means getting in at stupid o'clock after djing and then back out to work after a few hours then trying to entertain kids before going out djing again and then being a zombie on a sunday then start all over again on monday 5 am. getting in at 5pm to sqabbling kids and crying baby whistling.gif

your eyes are probably glazing over at this point! :D Yes,I am looking for sympathy :yes:

Anyhoo......Jem, really pleased for you and the gang for having such a good night on sat :D as usual I was djing at my regular gig in n'pton so couldn't make it. Barry was on his way over to represent us but his sister fell i'll. Nice to see that you'll be over on the 13th bro, It's gona be a good un.

Look forward to seeing you all as usual. I've been diggin in the crates and dug out some pearlers I haven't played for a long time. You know when you dig something out and play it at home and think ''k'nell, I forgot how good that was''! :lol:

Bloody hell mate you seem to be burning the candle at both ends....yep pays to keep going through your back catalouge ,amazing as you say how you can forget tunes , Brian mentioned about Barry on Saturday hope things are ok for Him...looking forward to the night...looks like a good line up .... :)

Guest mrallsorts

OK.... very rarely do this......bump! :thumbsup:

we don't get much action on the forum, prob due to me not being much of a wordsmith, not being good at witty banter etc......

If you haven't been before, we always have a good night with a good mix of music to suit.

As I mentioned....two guests this week!

see you all there! :)

OK.... very rarely do this......bump! :thumbup:

we don't get much action on the forum, prob due to me not being much of a wordsmith, not being good at witty banter etc......

If you haven't been before, we always have a good night with a good mix of music to suit.

As I mentioned....two guests this week!

see you all there! :thumbup:

hey jack you better get your talking head on for friday mate well box already sorted some new bits dug out st ives posse will be there in force be good to see sam moore a fellow notts man :yes::lol:

Guest mrallsorts

I was close to not being able to talk at all bro , due to my dentist wanting to pull a tooth out today :unsure: talked him round to doing it next week :no:

If Mark is reading this.....I've put 'change your ways' in the box as requested!

Top Tune!