Jem Britttin

Charms - Carry Go Bring Me Home B/w Hill And Gully

Been given a few records by a relative most are run of the mill stuff ..One looks interesting but since i know very little about Ska just wonderd if anyone on here could tell me a bit more about the record ...is it rare etc. ? title - carry go bring me home b/w hill and gully -the charms uk. island wi-154 the label is white and red ..is this a demo? it dosent say it is on the label ...hope someone can help

Been given a few records by a relative most are run of the mill stuff ..One looks interesting but since i know very little about Ska just wonderd if anyone on here could tell me a bit more about the record ...is it rare etc. ? title - carry go bring me home b/w hill and gully -the charms uk. island wi-154 the label is white and red ..is this a demo? it dosent say it is on the label ...hope someone can help

No thats a standard Island label. B side is actually by Reids Group. Fantastic double sider but only worth a tenner as it was a huge seller.

No thats a standard Island label. B side is actually by Reids Group. Fantastic double sider but only worth a tenner as it was a huge seller.

Thanks Pete ....im gutted :unsure: , thought someone was gonna say like they do on Antiques roadshow .."Have you got it insured"....thanks for the info...regards Jem :huh:

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.