• Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

From Tapir's:

CS 7085 The Sound Dimension - Soul Trombone // Lloyd & Randolph - It Ain't

Produced by Coxson Dodd

I have both these sides on separate CDs - I don't have Winston Francis doing YOUR CHEATING HEART. However, I know that Winston Francis was either "Lloyd" or "Randolph", so it's either the exact same tune or Winston Francis did a re-work of it at some time :lol:

Hope that helps...

Social source share

From Tapir's:

CS 7085 The Sound Dimension - Soul Trombone // Lloyd & Randolph - It Ain't

Produced by Coxson Dodd

I have both these sides on separate CDs - I don't have Winston Francis doing YOUR CHEATING HEART. However, I know that Winston Francis was either "Lloyd" or "Randolph", so it's either the exact same tune or Winston Francis did a re-work of it at some time :thumbup:

Hope that helps...

I actually thought that this was called "It Ain't" by Winston Francis...this is one of my top wants, there was one on ebay USA last week but that was a Jamaican white label - might as well have got a vinyl carvers done if I wanted a white label. Bet it's three figures on UK though.

p.s. am I thinking of a track called "The Break" by Winston Francis - if so, thats another of my top wants

Social source share

I actually thought that this was called "It Ain't" by Winston Francis...this is one of my top wants, there was one on ebay USA last week but that was a Jamaican white label - might as well have got a vinyl carvers done if I wanted a white label. Bet it's three figures on UK though.

p.s. am I thinking of a track called "The Break" by Winston Francis - if so, thats another of my top wants

I've got an orig JA blank - it's scribbled on as Lloyd & Randolph "It Ain't", but I've seen it as Winston Francis & Peter Austin "Your cheating heart". Killer tune. Apparently, there is another blank issue which has an instr cut with a vocal to the instrumental flip "Soul Trombone". Played this twice at SET THE TONE in London on Saturday. Killer

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!