Ohio Players - Love Slipped

Birder66

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Yes mate it is,the Lp is on Upfront and shouldnt be to hard to locate,somebootlegger has done a 45 but dont know where they are!! .

The said track is from an L.P. but not from the one on upfront, the track on that L.P. I think is " you don't mean it " not got the album but pretty sure " love slipped through my fingers is not on the Upfront Album.

Social source share

The said track is from an L.P. but not from the one on upfront, the track on that L.P. I think is " you don't mean it " not got the album but pretty sure " love slipped through my fingers is not on the Upfront Album.

The actual album it appears on is 'Ohio Players Sixteen Greatest Hits' on Trip Records

Social source share

Incidentally, are we really sure Ms Barnes provided lead vocals on this, :D

Any Hard evidence to support 'The Rumour' :wicked:

M. :D

Never seen any concrete evidence on this but it certainly does sound like her :D

Although it's reputed to be Gloria Barnes, who 'could' be the same person?

By the way - regarding the LP - "Love slipped..." is also on the 'Super pack' double album on Trip (TSX - 3506) this is the one I have, but I don't actually know which LP was out first...?

See this link for a bit of info about it: https://www.groovecollector.com/lpp/2/185/1...mpressions.html

I don't suppose anyone out there has any more info on this one? :)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!