Madmandy

• Replies 17
  • Views 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest matt tees

Me and the other half are coming up from Essex, really enjoyed last one and with Sean Chapman guesting :wicked: this one not to be missed.

Will be good to see you and really looking forward to getting behind the decks and getting that floor moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been to the last 3 or 4 of these and had a great time, fantastic dance floor & always top sounds whoever's playing. Only downer is the man trap camp bed at the sister in laws I have to kip on after :no: Count me in :yes:

Hee hee ...We shall be staying at the comfy premier inn within walking distance :rolleyes: ....only downfall 48 quid for the nite! :no:

My husband works with a chap who used to do a bit of N/S clubbin when he was young ....think his brother is Sam Evans ex (from way way back)

Looking forward to having my anniversary badge ..had number 1 (lost it) still have number 2 tho

See you all there ...Im in the rogues gallery on the clarendon club website (all sweaty) with one of the Daves that run it

Mand :ohmy:

Dancing Sean Chapman and Sam Evans, what a great nite in prospect.

Room organised with friends, train tickets booked we our now set up for our first soul nite of 2009.

Nigel

I'm pretty sure it will be a corker

looking forward to having my next anniversary badge

and I havent see Sam for quite a while

Mand

:thumbup: see you all saturday nite!

Guest hinckley northern soul

A big hello to anyone coming to our anniversary do, just a quick reminder that the entrance price is staying at £4 for members but £5 for non members (the good news is that its free to join on our website).

it should be another great night (we've managed to obtain the second room again) Sean always plays a good set and is a genuine good guy. Hope to see you there.

Keep on keeping on ...........Wayne.

have a gud un mand. sean chapman worth admission fee alone get gary a beer from me !!

Hiya John

was telling Krawen about you and your drinking buddy :D

He is a gonna do me an annesley cd ...you can pick it up for me if you dont mind thumbup.gif

Sean Chapman Yep I saw him Dj at kingsway hall ...most impressed

Are you coming to retford masonic hall 6th feb mate?

Caveman runs it

Den is doing a spot

Cheers Mand

A big hello to anyone coming to our anniversary do, just a quick reminder that the entrance price is staying at £4 for members but £5 for non members (the good news is that its free to join on our website).

it should be another great night (we've managed to obtain the second room again) Sean always plays a good set and is a genuine good guy. Hope to see you there.

Wayne

Im on the website (my sweaty pic with big dave) anyway does that qualify???

see you tonight regardless

as Rednose says Sean worth the admission

Mand thumbsup.gif

Hi

coming over with a car full & meeting up with Kyp & co

See you all later :huh:

Hi

coming over with a car full & meeting up with Kyp & co

See you all later :huh:

Will get Sean Chapman to give us all a shout out so we can wave to eachother

Theres 4 of us coming two locals and 2 (us ) not so local 65 miles away hence staying in hotel

See you tonight buzzin can't wait !

Tonight .....I shal be mainly dancing on the dancefloor :lol:

Madmandy :unsure:

Guest Matt Male

I don't get over as often as i like, it fact my last one was the 5th anniversary! :unsure: I'll probably pop over for a bit. :huh: I'll wear my 5th anniversary badge as well.

I don't get over as often as i like, it fact my last one was the 5th anniversary! ohmy.gif I'll probably pop over for a bit. :yes: I'll wear my 5th anniversary badge as well.

Hiya Matt

I have my 2nd ann badge ..I did have a 1st ann but lost it on a very drunken night out :yes:

We dont get down as often as we would like mainly due to work

But when we've been its always a good night

also were bringing a couple of returnees who havent been dancing this time around they both used to go out dancing in their youth

It'll be interesting to see who remembers them and who they bump into

Catch you later

Mand :thumbup:

Hiya John

was telling Krawen about you and your drinking buddy :ohmy:

He is a gonna do me an annesley cd ...you can pick it up for me if you dont mind :ohmy:

Sean Chapman Yep I saw him Dj at kingsway hall ...most impressed

Are you coming to retford masonic hall 6th feb mate?

Caveman runs it

Den is doing a spot

Cheers Mand

hiya mand wont be at annesley or robin hood im afraid we off to lea hall to see ironically sean chapman!!! its carols birthday on the 15th so we decided to make a weekend of it . yeah might try retford weather permitting, see you soon . p.s. sure krawen will save cd