Pete S

• Replies 7
  • Views 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

and the album is wonderful, not a duff track on it - 'if i could only prove to you' is 70's soul perfection, you might even like it a little bit Pete lol

the album is more like 70s rare groove, e.g. with tracks like backed up against the wall plus with the whole donald byrd production.

i like the track mentioned in the thread but I also don't understand why it would be some sort of breakthrough 70s track for pete that makes him all of a sudden like 70s, there's nothing incredibly special or unique about it

Social source share

the album is more like 70s rare groove, e.g. with tracks like backed up against the wall plus with the whole donald byrd production.

i like the track mentioned in the thread but I also don't understand why it would be some sort of breakthrough 70s track for pete that makes him all of a sudden like 70s, there's nothing incredibly special or unique about it

Sorry Bob - Have to disagree with you as its all down to ones taste- Its amazing that even Petes experience misses a few - but thats the game

I need you girl is excellent and its bloody cheap as well.

I have a lovely UK demo

Social source share

I never said it was anything special, but when you've been playing a hundred or so crap 70's records and you find a couple of uptempo/danceable ones, it's a eureka moment!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!