Bestwood Soul Club Nottingham

Jimmy A

Now in its 7th year...i think :thumbup: Its Bestwood again this Saturday . With the usual Steve Austin & John Hallam. This time guests are Cressy.... Spiv... Jim Atkins. I think Cressy has PROMISED :thumbup: to bring his copy of "This Time" ..aint heard it in an age...Dont forget Neal sad.gif ..Not sure if i know Spiv,cant put a face to the name so look forward to meeeting him. Plus aint got a clue what he plays so looking forward to that as well :( . Think its the usual with Bestwood you never sure what the dj is gonna play as they have a free reign on the decks,which is why ive always supported this venue.

So if you are stuck give it a go,you will have a good night,its a great venue and the music is there to please everyone :thumbup:

• Replies 21
  • Views 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Now in its 7th year...i think :lol: Its Bestwood again this Saturday . With the usual Steve Austin & John Hallam. This time guests are Cressy.... Spiv... Jim Atkins. I think Cressy has PROMISED to bring his copy of "This Time" ..aint heard it in an age...Dont forget Neal ..Not sure if i know Spiv,cant put a face to the name so look forward to meeeting him. Plus aint got a clue what he plays so looking forward to that as well . Think its the usual with Bestwood you never sure what the dj is gonna play as they have a free reign on the decks,which is why ive always supported this venue.

So if you are stuck give it a go,you will have a good night,its a great venue and the music is there to please everyone

The Annesley crew will be there Jim :ohmy:

As for Spiv, he's a great across the board dj and you will have seen him out and about :thumbup:

See you Saturday

Steve B

Now in its 7th year...i think :g: Its Bestwood again this Saturday . With the usual Steve Austin & John Hallam. This time guests are Cressy.... Spiv... Jim Atkins. I think Cressy has PROMISED rolleyes.gif to bring his copy of "This Time" ..aint heard it in an age...Dont forget Neal :D ..Not sure if i know Spiv,cant put a face to the name so look forward to meeeting him. Plus aint got a clue what he plays so looking forward to that as well :rolleyes: . Think its the usual with Bestwood you never sure what the dj is gonna play as they have a free reign on the decks,which is why ive always supported this venue.

So if you are stuck give it a go,you will have a good night,its a great venue and the music is there to please everyone :wicked:

I'll be there Jim with Ray Pollard be my side + some other goodies :lol::no: ...Cressy

Now in its 7th year...i think huh.gif Its Bestwood again this Saturday . With the usual Steve Austin & John Hallam. This time guests are Cressy.... Spiv... Jim Atkins. I think Cressy has PROMISED :thumbsup: to bring his copy of "This Time" ..aint heard it in an age...Dont forget Neal :( ..Not sure if i know Spiv,cant put a face to the name so look forward to meeeting him. Plus aint got a clue what he plays so looking forward to that as well thumbsup.gif . Think its the usual with Bestwood you never sure what the dj is gonna play as they have a free reign on the decks,which is why ive always supported this venue.

So if you are stuck give it a go,you will have a good night,its a great venue and the music is there to please everyone :lol:

you know "Spiv" Jim, big lad with a beard and as ugly as you ohmy.gif

hope to make it over lads, be nice to see Cressy play something decent :lol:

Ian.

Guest Fatius Bumius

Helloooo

Ay Jim, if you want to hear Ray Pollard, BUY ONE YERSEN! (hint hint :lol: )

Cressy, if you can't use the CD player, you can use my phone, I've got Ray Pollard - This Time as my ringtone :lol:

Looking to be a good night, I've spoke to Spiv before at Annesley, he's got some good records :rolleyes:

Eh, cheeky Mr Ian Seaman, Jim, Ugly ?? Awwwww ....no he ain't :) (i'm on the pre-creep session prior to Valentines Day when Jim's taking me out for a meal chip cob at the Badger Box before we go to Annesley)

Helloooo

Ay Jim, if you want to hear Ray Pollard, BUY ONE YERSEN! (hint hint :P )

Cressy, if you can't use the CD player, you can use my phone, I've got Ray Pollard - This Time as my ringtone :)

Looking to be a good night, I've spoke to Spiv before at Annesley, he's got some good records :lol:

Eh, cheeky Mr Ian Seaman, Jim, Ugly ?? Awwwww ....no he ain't :) (i'm on the pre-creep session prior to Valentines Day when Jim's taking me out for a meal chip cob at the Badger Box before we go to Annesley)

Could get me a boot of it.Seems to work for alot of folk in the NG area :rolleyes::P:lol:

Helloooo

Ay Jim, if you want to hear Ray Pollard, BUY ONE YERSEN! (hint hint :lol: )

Cressy, if you can't use the CD player, you can use my phone, I've got Ray Pollard - This Time as my ringtone :lol:

Looking to be a good night, I've spoke to Spiv before at Annesley, he's got some good records :thumbsup:

Eh, cheeky Mr Ian Seaman, Jim, Ugly ?? Awwwww ....no he ain't :shades: (i'm on the pre-creep session prior to Valentines Day when Jim's taking me out for a meal chip cob at the Badger Box before we go to Annesley)

Should have gone to spec savers duck :D

Helloooo

Ay Jim, if you want to hear Ray Pollard, BUY ONE YERSEN! (hint hint :thumbup: )

Cressy, if you can't use the CD player, you can use my phone, I've got Ray Pollard - This Time as my ringtone :thumbup:

Looking to be a good night, I've spoke to Spiv before at Annesley, he's got some good records :thumbup:

Eh, cheeky Mr Ian Seaman, Jim, Ugly ?? Awwwww ....no he ain't rolleyes.gif (i'm on the pre-creep session prior to Valentines Day when Jim's taking me out for a meal chip cob at the Badger Box before we go to Annesley)

Do you know how much chip cobs are these days :thumbup: ....anyhow i gotta save for a Ray Pollard :thumbup:

Guest Fatius Bumius

A chip cobs about £1.70, if you was posh and took me to somewhere POSHER, you'd be ordering a Baguette filled with deep fried potatoes, and that's about £3 :thumbup: Compared to a Ray Pollard I'm CHEAP i tell ya, CHEAP! i'll take my own cob if that helps any :thumbup::thumbup:

Righteooooo, off to get meself ready, early start if I'm going to make the bus on time. Crap service, only runs every 2 hours!

cya all later thumbsup.gif