Andy And Tracys 40th Bash Crickhowell Sat 17th Jan

• Replies 7
  • Views 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest andrew bin

Just to say thanks to Andy and Tracy for letting me loose on the decks!Really enjoyed meself and what a crowd! appreciative friendly and above all soulful.The turnout for the two of you said it all.

Cheers

ROB.... AND ELAINE of course!

See you both soon

NEWBURY SOUL TRAVELLERS :):D

LOLXXX

thanks Rob we were really glad and honoured you could make it and what a fantastic spot you played

thanks to all other dj's Matt, dr pickles, Nige Graham, Wazz, Mischief, Pete Lyster Tony patchet and Paul morrel, What a night :wicked: the music was absolutely first class

and thanks to every one that could make it (especially considering the weather)

and i think the monkeys are going to want to thank every one we all raised £200 for the monkey sanctuary :D special thanks to Lou the glamorous bucket rattler (who could refuse her) :D

Guest matt tees

thanks Rob we were really glad and honoured you could make it and what a fantastic spot you played

thanks to all other dj's Matt, dr pickles, Nige Graham, Wazz, Mischief, Pete Lyster Tony patchet and Paul morrel, What a night :wicked: the music was absolutely first class

and i think the monkeys are going to want to thank every one we all raised £200 for the monkey sanctuary :D special thanks to Lou the glamorous bucket rattler (who could refuse her) :D

To the nicest couple I know and hugely respected promoters on the northern soul sene ULTIMATE respect! You have always done it for the right reason for people to enjoy, The Manor soul nights BRILL, The 3 Cardiff All Nighters with over 350 for all three were quite superb and the soul nights at The Clarence superb! Sat was a fantastic night and some fantastic DJ spots by all, well done Guys! I even had 3 yes that's 3 Boulmers, lovely jubilleeeeeee! All our love to you both Chaps and Michelle xxxx

Echo all of the above, thanks Andy and Tracy for a brilliant night, yep this ranks up amongst one of the best Crick dos.

Many thanks to Porthcawl mob who gave us lift in the mini bus, great company.

Foxy

Guest Dr Pickles

What a fantastic weekend.

Such a relaxed atmosphere, people dancing from the very first record (Welsh Joe you are a star).

Loved double decking with Wazz. All the DJ's were fantastic and the atmosphere on stage was just a load of mates having a laugh and playing some great records. This reflected to the floor with a packed dancefloor, smiles,cheers and claps all round, all night.

Great to see Mischief and the team out and about also to see Chappers without a care in the world, tippsy on Cider and just enjoying a dance.

Special thanks to Tracie and Andy. This was your birthday and you decided to throw a free party for your friends and family and collect for a local charity. It was no surprise to Lou and I why you had so many cards and presents :wicked:

Thanks again

Chris & Lou

Cathy and I had a terrific time on Sat. night

great location and crowd

enjoyed all the inputs from the d-j's , some serious thought had gone into the selection of records to play, and it showed

and many happy future birthdays to Andrew and Tracy, genuinely nice and generous people

pete and cathy