Dome Last nite

Mike

Managed to grab a very quick view from Mick H in morning on North Wales Coast on last nites Dome

"a great nite"

said it was a quick view

also quickly grabbed 2 current and a oldie that went down well

Chico La Mer - Think Iam

Soft techs -Bashfull type of girl- sheldon

think oldie said was Carol and Gerri -On You Heartache Looks Good

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest James Trouble

Good night.

Joe Jamma "My Life".... Jesus fcluckling bell, what a record. The best thing I've heard since Hamilton Movement first turned up 2 or 3 years ago.

But was it just me, or did it half clear the floor out because the "soul crowd" didn't recognise it? Oh well, like the Hamilton Movement I guess, it'll take a few months to get through some folks thick "if I don't know it it can't be any good" skulls.

To be honest, I'm quite 'new' to the "Northern Soul Scene" but I would have expected alot more excitment about such a bloody brilliant new record from a crowd of 'soul lovers'. Where I'm from a new, amazing record generates excitement and energy from the crowd.

Excuse my rant, I'm a little hung over, and my feet are covered in blisters and cuts, so it must have been quite a good night dispite my misgivings!

Ditto guys. However, come down to the Plinston 'cause we've a crowd, especially upstairs in The Ghetto! Modern Room, that will get down to anything new as long as it's good. Hence the reason Soul Sam loves it so much (and I love his Broomfield Corporate Jam). Haven't heard the track in question but will look forward to bugging Mick when I see him next.

I finally got a copy of the Broomfield Corperation Jam yesterday. Bloody great record.

The record that Sam is playing at the moment that I can't get get hold for the life of me is that Joseph Webster thing on Crow. Now that's a record!

Guest James Trouble

Sorry, that was me about the BCJ and the JW.

Oh and Big O, if you like Broomfield Corporation Jam, there are plenty of other deepfunk records like that which i could recomend to you! ;-)

Trouble.

Though similar when once saw "women like it harder" clear the floor once

Good to hear John Weston play itat weekend, know the 45 is a bit expensive, but memory says possibly got a lp release?

true/false ?

eventually once this temp move is over, looking at getting the online sound back, with a mental note to include mr webster's fine track

Woman Like It Harder: one of my all time all time wants. A long shot I know, but does anybody know where I can get one from? I don't have any trades worth speaking of, but I could pay cash for one?