Help Wanted If At The Wigan Play In London

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi there

If anyone is going to the Wigan play in London this week then can you drop me a line...stevecato64@yahoo.co.uk..

link

Hi Steve, didnt realise it was in London this week, can you pm me and let me know where, when, etc. thanks k

I thought it was the talk of the south and now 2 of the ace faces are not in the know :D ....Once Upon A Time in Wigan stage play at the Riverside Studio from tomorrow to Sat.....  :)

link

Any more help than that done a search found Riverside Theatre in Iowa USA & Riverside Studio apparments for sale But Not The place you talking about

Jon Buck

I thought it was the talk of the south and now 2 of the ace faces are not in the know :thumbsup: ....Once Upon A Time in Wigan stage play at the Riverside Studio from tomorrow to Sat.....  :D

link

Had no idea, not seen it advertised anywhere, but then again as it was on in Portsmouth the other weekend maybe I just assumed the ad's I saw were for that show.. best put my glasses back on and take another look :D

Anyone going?

Had no idea, not seen it advertised anywhere, but then again as it was on in Portsmouth the other weekend maybe I just assumed the ad's I saw were for that show.. best put my glasses back on and take another look  thumbsup.gif

Anyone going?

link

"NO"

Source Advert