Nu Soulutions-stafford Rangers Fc

• Replies 4
  • Views 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Great opening first night, a good choice of records by all 4 DJs in a room perfect for a Soul night. This could be the long awaited successor to the Lea Manor. Will definitely be there next month.

Thank you for the above mentioned compliments, to be hailed as a potential successor to the legendary LEA MANOR is high praise indeed.

I thought the opening night was a success from every angle.

Firstly, the choice of music from Mark Jones,Rob Kay, and Gary Holyman was superb, modesty prevents me from including myself in this comment :lol:

Secondly, the sound system was great , thanks to pud for that, also as you mentioned the room is perfect for this type of event.

Thirdly, and most importantly the people who attended (approx 55) all told me that they had enjoyed the night.Also, in addition to those who were there, i had messages from at least 20 others who couldnt attend for one reason or another.So hopefully and with the continued efforts of co promoters Sam Evans and Andy Basket we can establish and grow this as a succesfull monthly venue in the West Mids / Staffordshire /Shropshire catchment area.

I personally am really looking forward to next month when we have the added bonus of Mr Barnfather aka SOUL SAM doing the first of his bi monthly residential spots, on what promises to be a not to be missed night.

So once again, a massive "THANK YOU" to all who made last night a huge success towards the continuation of progressive soul music

in Stafford.

Thank you for the above mentioned compliments, to be hailed as a potential successor to the legendary LEA MANOR is high praise indeed.

I thought the opening night was a success from every angle.

Firstly, the choice of music from Mark Jones,Rob Kay, and Gary Holyman was superb, modesty prevents me from including myself in this comment :lol:

Secondly, the sound system was great , thanks to pud for that, also as you mentioned the room is perfect for this type of event.

Thirdly, and most importantly the people who attended (approx 55) all told me that they had enjoyed the night.Also, in addition to those who were there, i had messages from at least 20 others who couldnt attend for one reason or another.So hopefully and with the continued efforts of co promoters Sam Evans and Andy Basket we can establish and grow this as a succesfull monthly venue in the West Mids / Staffordshire /Shropshire catchment area.

I personally am really looking forward to next month when we have the added bonus of Mr Barnfather aka SOUL SAM doing the first of his bi monthly residential spots, on what promises to be a not to be missed night.

So once again, a massive "THANK YOU" to all who made last night a huge success towards the continuation of progressive soul music

in Stafford.

Jon, really gutted that we didn't make it up for the 1st one, after a 400 miles drive the day before and the onset of the dredded man flu, I wasn't quite feeling up to it.

promise we will visit in the near future though, as I have said to you in private, A quality event will always succeed and I am sure you will build up a reputation very quickly.

see you soon buddy

gutted i wasn't there!!!

Neil

Yep, have to agree, I realy enjoyed the night, good mix of tunes and a great choice in DJ's.

Can't make the next one cos we're in Newquay, surfin'! Don't laff now..... with Sam & Andy in attendance for the next one it'll bring a different dimension and one that the Stafford area will appreciate :yes:

Well done Jean, having John helping you out has been a bonus, we will return :no:

Great opening first night, a good choice of records by all 4 DJs in a room perfect for a Soul night. This could be the long awaited successor to the Lea Manor. Will definitely be there next month.

yeh!! popped over to lend support to mr fisher!! what a perfect room & good sound

just right for this new night!! a very receptive crowd was building when i said my goodbye's

had to visit another venue!! keep up the good work john, i'm sure you'll have a winner!!

max..

Source Advert