• Replies 10
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Little Joe Hinton - Lets Start A Romance

PM me if you have a nice clean copy for sale :thumbup:

Nice record Mr Beeks, personally always preferred his other on the label 'I Won't Be Your Fool'. Not that I actually own either to sell you or have any idea of where you could get one, but thought I would post something anyway :ohmy: .

Social source share

Nice record Mr Beeks, personally always preferred his other on the label 'I Won't Be Your Fool'. Not that I actually own either to sell you or have any idea of where you could get one, but thought I would post something anyway :P .

:ohmy:

I don't know...this one has had longevity on my ipod for some time now while so many others have fallen by the wayside so it's definitely a winner for me :thumbup:

Social source share

:ohmy:

I don't know...this one has had longevity on my ipod for some time now while so many others have fallen by the wayside so it's definitely a winner for me :thumbup:

The iPod test, I do the same thing with mine. Good way of seeing how quickly you get bored of a record before you actually buy it :P .

Social source share

Don`t know if its still there but there was a seller on ebay who had 'I Won't Be Your Fool' for months at buy it now without any takers.

Marc

Cheers Marc...nice record but i'm really after 'Lets Start A Romance'

Social source share