Gt Wyrley Fc - Soul Sam Needs Urgent Help

Guest Brian Ellis

Guest Brian Ellis

Sam, whose computer literacy is the square root of f**k all, has asked me if I will post this request on SS for him.

Sam has taken a booking for this Friday night (Friday the 13th wouldn't you guess!!) for 'Great Wyrley FC'. As only Sam can, :D he completely forgot to ask the person who booked him for the details (i.e. his name, his phone number, the directions to the venue etc) so now he is in a complete spin - near to panic stations. He is not sure whether the event is still taking place (I've checked the SS events page - but no info on that).

So could some kindly soul post up any details they might have so that Sam can get in touch with the promoter.

Sam would be very grateful - in fact I'm sure he would show his gratitude by offering the person most able to assist his copy of either:

Flourescent Smogg,

Joe Jama,

Margaret Littles,

Tolbert or

Joseph Webster.

(Please negotiate direct with Sam - not via me!!)

Seriously - any help would be most appreciated, and would save old Sam :shades: some sleepless nights!

Brian

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Sam, whose computer literacy is the square root of f**k all, has asked me if I will post this request on SS for him.

Sam has taken a booking for this Friday night (Friday the 13th wouldn't you guess!!) for 'Great Wyrley FC'.  As only Sam can,  :D he completely forgot to ask the person who booked him for the details (i.e. his name, his phone number, the directions to the venue etc) so now he is in a complete spin - near to panic stations.  He is not sure whether the event is still taking place (I've checked the SS events page - but no info on that).

So could some kindly soul post up any details they might have so that Sam can get in touch with the promoter.

Sam would be very grateful - in fact I'm sure he would show his gratitude by offering the person most able to assist his copy of either:

Flourescent Smogg,

Joe Jama,

Margaret Littles,

Tolbert or

Joseph Webster.

(Please negotiate direct with Sam - not via me!!)

Seriously - any help would be most appreciated, and would save old Sam  :shades: some sleepless nights!

Brian

link

Gary Belcher is the promoter - 01922 710106.

Directions are on this website

Staffs Soul Society

Guest Brian Ellis

was just going to say if he couldn't contact Mr Belcher then contact Shute on here.  We've been a couple of times and it's a bugga to find.  Hope he makes it  :D

link

Cheers Mandy

After downloading the flyer from the details given to me by Dave and lifeandsoul (above) I phoned Sam to give him the information.

He told me then that he'd just found something at home which seemed to have some details he'd jotted down when Gary Belcher first phoned him.

What a man! How he ever finds his way around the country to all the venues he plays at, when he can have trouble finding the laces in the shoes on his own feet - it never fails to astound me. wacko.gif

In terms of Wyrley he says he has a good idea of where he is going - he'll use the map in his car (which is his 17th century version of a GPS system!!). :shades:

So thanks once again everyone - 'The Panic is (no longer) On'.

Brian