• Replies 95
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest yorksoultrain

back from the camping trip didnt get eaten by the wolves made friends with a few ducks an a couple of

swans so now its back to the grindstone new styluses for the decks an role on sat for party time eary doors

ken c you at the bayhorse

Guest yorks old boy

back from the camping trip didnt get eaten by the wolves made friends with a few ducks an a couple of

swans so now its back to the grindstone new styluses for the decks an role on sat for party time eary doors

ken c you at the bayhorse

you will that dave and i will be looking for birds ha ha

I've got you some Jersey T Bags Kennnnnnnnnnnyyy

Bring on Saturday........ Early doors in the Bay Horse Mate

Really looking forward to Steve & Nick's set

KTF.............. Bridgey & Linda

YEP 6PM USUAL PLACE MATEY, LOADS OF PM`S E-MAILS ON THIS ONE LOOKS LIKE ITS GONNA BE A FULL UN, CD`S DONE FOR THE FIRST 30 THROUGH THE DOOR, 6 TRACKS A PIECE SELECTED FROM OUR RESIDENTS PLAYLISTS :thumbsup:

yeah Harry & Di, best make sure there's plenty of lager if we're coming up, would hate to see Biz go 'cold turkey' :ohmy:

WOW how excited am i now yes.gif god cant wait to see ya , its gonna be fab , and only 5 yes sleep3.gif to go xxxxx

Guest yorksoultrain

YEP 6PM USUAL PLACE MATEY, LOADS OF PM`S E-MAILS ON THIS ONE LOOKS LIKE ITS GONNA BE A FULL UN, CD`S DONE FOR THE FIRST 30 THROUGH THE DOOR, 6 TRACKS A PIECE SELECTED FROM OUR RESIDENTS PLAYLISTS biggrin.gif

cd fronts & track lists all printed an ready for you harry

post-9749-1233497948_thumb.jpg

SHOULD BE A GREAT NIGHT, THE LADS FROM YKSOUL GUESTING FOR US AT OUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY AT THE CRESCENT, CLICK ON THE FLYER FOR DETAILS INFO, OR FOLLOW THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO GO TO WEBSITE, SEE YOU ALL THERE thumbup.gif:D:D

PLUS FREE ANNIVERSARY CD`S FOR FIRST 30 THROUGH THE DOOR

Hi Harry,

Spoke to Dicko today...... He will have "Help For Heroes" tickets with him on Saturday night......... £5 each

KTF................. Bridgey & Linda

I've got you some Jersey T Bags Kennnnnnnnnnnyyy

Bring on Saturday........ Early doors in the Bay Horse Mate

Really looking forward to Steve & Nick's set

KTF.............. Bridgey & Linda

If you can get me on the last train to Donny I'll give it a go. Loved it last time and nearly wore my shoes out to your set Ian :shades:

If you can get me on the last train to Donny I'll give it a go. Loved it last time and nearly wore my shoes out to your set Ian :yes:

Hey Up Kev,

Get yourself over to York........... We are meeting in the Bay Horse at about 6 ish.

If you want to stay over at our's instead of catchin the train back to Donny (you might end up in London, if you fall asleep), your more than welcome to stay over with us........... There is plenty of room with the Chickens in the Coop. But only if you don't try and lay a few eggs!!!!

KTF.................... Bridgey & Linda.... :thumbsup:

Hey Up Kev,

Get yourself over to York........... We are meeting in the Bay Horse at about 6 ish.

If you want to stay over at our's instead of catchin the train back to Donny (you might end up in London, if you fall asleep), your more than welcome to stay over with us........... There is plenty of room with the Chickens in the Coop. But only if you don't try and lay a few eggs!!!!

KTF.................... Bridgey & Linda.... :yes:

nice one bridgey lad :thumbsup:

Hey Up Kev,

KTF.................... Bridgey & Linda.... :thumbup:

Fantastic, always willing to play mein host :D . If the chickens dont mind then i dont. You know me I can sleep on a razor blade :D:lol:

At least I will get the pick of the eggs for breakfast. I'll be in the bay horse for 6, i have am on the 1718 train from Donny. Just make sure I'm back on the return train in the morn in time for the Horse & Groom on sunday. :D

P.S. Tell Linda milk no sugar no black pudding and plenty of toast :lol:

Now where did i leave my pint :lol:

KTF :shhh:

Guest yorksoultrain

what will these old djs play then wink.gif you have got me were you want me now wink.gif yes the bay horse 6 15 :thumbsup:

packing the records in the bus see you all at the bay horse

Source Advert