• Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Cairos - Stop Overlooking Me c/w Don't Fight It - Shrine

£ 3667

The Group feat: Cecil Washington - I Don't Like To Lose - Prophonics

£ 2211. This has either turned up big time  or are very dodgy!

link

re CW,,,,,,at that price it doesnt have to be either......my mate has a nearly mint one he bought from Tim A 15 years ago....he's tempted at the price......(as would anyone with a mortgage and kids )....just a case of copies coming out of the woodwork?

Social source share

re CW,,,,,,at that price it doesnt have to be either......my mate has a nearly mint one he bought from Tim A 15 years ago....he's tempted at the  price......(as would anyone with a mortgage and kids )....just a case of copies coming out of the woodwork?

link

Maybe, anything is possible. The scans of the two coming up for sale in the last month are very, very shiney, like the Danny Woods, and no matter how much T-Cut and Turtle wax I might apply to mine, the kind of vinyl they are on won't glimmer like that!!

Anyone know of anything mega rare on 'styrene' turn up recently (last 5 years) since Danny Moore?

Social source share

Anyone know of anything mega rare on 'styrene' turn up recently (last 5 years) since Danny Moore?

Yes, loads of stuff, all the Shrine stuff that has turned up is styrene for instance.

Social source share

I think it's rather weird how much shrine stuff is now turning up.

I know it's going to happen in the natural order of things but there's been a lot...and a lot of it is now available on cd, and bootleggers must have read the sleevenotes talking about us crazy brits (and swedes, germans, hungarians, cubans etc). maybe i'm paranoid.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert