• Replies 22
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi All,

Please can someone furnish me with any information regarding why/When this was bootlegged? what is the difference between the Bootleg & Original. Any scans would be appreciated.

Any other info would be welcome - regards - Al

Thought there was an exact lookalike surface about 5 years ago and the only way to spot them was the deadwax markings?

Or am I have a 'senior moment' again?

Julian

Social source share

Hi All,

Please can someone furnish me with any information regarding why/When this was bootlegged? what is the difference between the Bootleg & Original. Any scans would be appreciated.

Any other info would be welcome - regards - Al

Thought there was an exact lookalike surface about 5 years ago and the only way to spot them were the deadwax markings?

Julian

Social source share

Thought there was an exact lookalike surface about 5 years ago and the only way to spot them were the deadwax markings?

Julian

Maybe ask Ian Levine? I was told he was responsible for the boot?

The ones that I've seen [boots] had a greeny label, and the sound quality was poor.

post-1903-1233615045_thumb.png This is the original, and is for sale if anyone is interested. :thumbsup:

Edited by quinvy
Social source share

Just what I was told....didn't say it was true, that's why I said to ask you....

It's very dangerous to repeat things you're told without knowing your facts, very very dangerous legally.

Social source share

It's very dangerous to repeat things you're told without knowing your facts, very very dangerous legally.

unsure.gif Now then boys, lets not get all legal with one another. Straightforward question which I appreciate the answers on.

Is it a common bootleg and if so does it fetch many £'s? Love the 45 personally :hypo: but dont think I'll ever be able to afford a real one! no.gif

Al

Social source share

Is it a common bootleg and if so does it fetch many £'s?

I think you can hardly tell the difference. I sold my original to Tim Brown and got a facsimile copy to replace it, and nobody ever knew the difference.

Social source share

So it is - DOH! The old eyes aint what they used to be!!!!! :wicked:

Tried finding mine,when i find it i'll post a scan up. :unsure: sure it aint expencive,if someone knows i'll sell it. :lol:

Social source share

:D Now then boys, lets not get all legal with one another. Straightforward question which I appreciate the answers on.

Is it a common bootleg and if so does it fetch many £'s? Love the 45 personally :( but dont think I'll ever be able to afford a real one! :thumbup:

Al

Should be able to pick these boots up on Ebay.

Dave f...........

Social source share

Should be able to pick these boots up on Ebay.

Dave f...........

I have one he can have,not much just dont know price i can go off a tenner might be too much !!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert