• Replies 70
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest FREEBIRD

I can't wait, there's only one nighter/mini nighter a year at Bisley, the anniversary...

As Frankie Valli would say, "oh what a night" .... :thumbup:

So whose game then?

post-2216-1233663069_thumb.jpg

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest outonthefloor

Yep the Essex Soul Travellers will be there.

The anniversary nights are usually well attended

Got a couple of mates coming down from the midlands too.

Looking forward to it.

Helen

xx

Hope the floor aint too slippery as I will have me stablisers on...dance wise that is!! lol.

Guest Mrs Simsy

:lol: ...Trying to get down, any excuse to see my god-daughter... :yes:

Got to go to a suprize 40th at 7pm, hoping to slip away by 8pm... :thumbsup:

shouldn't take too long to get there... :g:

:lol:

Really looking forward to it! Especially so if i have the other Rugby ladies there to cause mischief with! :lol::lol:

yEH YEH I'M HERE... AND YEH YEH I'LL BE THERE... :lol:

I'm not a patch person... but I am proud to say I have all 11 Bisley patches...

Might sew them on me Parka to night!!!!

you aint joking either are you :thumbsup::g:

cant make this one im washing my hair and the thought of hearing Skiing in the snow is just too much to bear nowadays :lol:

But I wanted to see you stut your stuff to it... :thumbup:

Suppose you've been playing it too much at home... :)

i got it on repeat on me Ipod Sian :lol: and as for strutting :shades: i leave that to teddy boy Mischief :thumbup:

have fun Sian its a great venue thumbsup.gif

I was only coming to see you really, been far too long... :thumbup:

If i hadnt of promised to be going somewhere else first i would be going here :thumbup:

yeah it has been a while Since i last see you but hopefully will catch up soon thumbsup.gif

Well I know Angela will be there, and young Freckles, & Julia. We're terribly torn as Stewartby is on the same night, and we didn't realise Bisley was going to be a mini nighter. Damn. Decisions decisions. By the way Bearsy, they've promised to play The Snake, twice, just for you if you'll come along wicked.gif .

post-8338-1234964029.gif post-8338-1234964040.gif post-8338-1234964052.gif post-8338-1234964077.gif post-8338-1234964086.gif post-8338-1234964077.gif post-8338-1234964097.gif post-8338-1234964107.gif

Well I know Angela will be there, and young Freckles, & Julia. We're terribly torn as Stewartby is on the same night, and we didn't realise Bisley was going to be a mini nighter. Damn. Decisions decisions. By the way Bearsy, they've promised to play The Snake, twice, just for you if you'll come along wicked.gif .

for the sake of everyone elses sanity i promise to stay away then Theresa :thumbup:

clue in the title ready..

Mischief = Paul

Teddy ---- think about it Teddy Bear...Teddy Bearsy.... wink.gif

(Bearsy you at Modra next Month?)

Mischief = Blue suede shoes

Bearsy = Adonis

Yes mate i will be at Modra again, you and Em there this year again

yEH YEH I'M HERE... AND YEH YEH I'LL BE THERE... :)

I'm not a patch person... but I am proud to say I have all 11 Bisley patches... (this includes the wigan one)

Might sew them on me Parka to night!!!!

US Army? Natch :( 11 though... outstanding! :thumbup:

How come Simsy always dissapears when I ask him for a lift ? :thumbup:

Yeah I noticed that. Sly fooker! :shades:

I thought it were off topic chat and belonged in 'Lifts' :Pwhistling.gif

We'll sort sommat pal. :)

Bearsy! Don't be so bloddy silly! You can wash your hair and come to Bisley.. :lol: Soul in the woods only happens but once a year down there. It's quite special, you can't miss it!

US Army? Natch :lol: 11 though... outstanding! :thumbup:

Yeah I noticed that. Sly fooker! :thumbup:

I thought it were off topic chat and belonged in 'Lifts' :(whistling.gif

We'll sort sommat pal. :)

Bearsy! Don't be so bloddy silly! You can wash your hair and come to Bisley.. :shades: Soul in the woods only happens but once a year down there. It's quite special, you can't miss it!

Ta. :)

Guest freckles

Well I know Angela will be there, and young Freckles, & Julia. We're terribly torn as Stewartby is on the same night, and we didn't realise Bisley was going to be a mini nighter. Damn. Decisions decisions. By the way Bearsy, they've promised to play The Snake, twice, just for you if you'll come along :thumbsup: .

post-8338-1234964029.gif post-8338-1234964040.gif post-8338-1234964052.gif post-8338-1234964077.gif post-8338-1234964086.gif post-8338-1234964077.gif post-8338-1234964097.gif post-8338-1234964107.gif

I can't promise anything but as it stands at the moment I WILL BE AT BISLEY :D i might need looking after :D

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Cracking venue for those that haven't been before ...

main20hallvr4.jpg

Whose spot was was this taken during, then? wicked.gif:lol::yes:

Seriously, Bisley's great, will be there chaperoning The DJ Formerly Known As 'Prof', I expect....

Hello Everybody

A warm welcome awaits you on your arrival at The Nightshift Club, Bisley Pavilion, 11th Anniversary Mini Nighter (8-4).

As in the previous 10 years, I shall be on the reception desk where the first 150 people to arrive will receive the legendary FREE Anniversary badge. As usual this promises to be an excellent event.

Regards Charmain

Incrowd Soul Society (17th Year), Northern Soul, Saturday 4 April 2009

Paris Suite, Belvedere Hotel, Bath Road, Bournemouth BH1 2EU. 01202 293336.

Parking, Accommodation (Special Rates), www.belvedere-hotel.co.uk

Resident DJ Steve Lyons, Guests Dick "The Pirate", Martin Adams, Kev Humphries

8.00-1.00, £5 otd, 07780 862774. Next events 2 May, 1 August, 5 September, 7 November.

Whose spot was was this taken during, then? :thumbsup::thumbup::pirate:

Seriously, Bisley's great, will be there chaperoning The DJ Formerly Known As 'Prof', I expect....

Come and say hello Tony and we can spout nonsense about Gene Hunt...

Top left, by the stage. I'll be the blonde one talking bollocks.

Perkin's also coming. Charmain, he's worried he won't get in after 11 as he's on a late shift - can you put his name on the door just in case? Andy McCutcheon. Thanks hon.

T x

Perkin's also coming. Charmain, he's worried he won't get in after 11 as he's on a late shift - can you put his name on the door just in case? Andy McCutcheon. Thanks hon.

T x

Oooo, might not be there til 11pm ish, depending on how quickly I can get away from a suprize birthday thing for a non soulie (why do they ask me)... :thumbsup:

Please put my name on the door, plus one...ta

Sian

Oooo, might not be there til 11pm ish, depending on how quickly I can get away from a suprize birthday thing for a non soulie (why do they ask me)... unsure.gif

Please put my name on the door, plus one...ta

Sian

Just text me when you're on your way Sian and we can always buy tickets for you as we'll be there early xx

T x

Teresa, Andy can arrive at any time as the door will be open until 4.00 a.m. Charmain

Really looking forward to this! thumbup.gif

Will be the next time that i'm out playing so i'll have 2 weeks of pent up energy to release! :thumbup::(

Me too! JP's going to Lifeline on Sat, but I'm saving myself for Bizzleee!

BintOfSoul sisters are you coming? Gelderd Ender how about you and your lovely wife? Russboy Vickers we could do with some clapping support, so I hope you'll be there.

Particularly looking forward to a bit of modern from Perfect Paul...

Guest BintofSoul

Me too! JP's going to Lifeline on Sat, but I'm saving myself for Bizzleee!

BintOfSoul sisters are you coming? Gelderd Ender how about you and your lovely wife? Russboy Vickers we could do with some clapping support, so I hope you'll be there.

Particularly looking forward to a bit of modern from Perfect Paul...

Hello Teresa et al :g: , Yes BintofSoul Sisters will be there allright. We are really looking forward to a

night of excellent music in the company of lovely people! BTW we loved Stoke, from what we can remember anyway! Far too much red bull & vodka. I'm sure Freckles will update you. Only champagne for me on Sat, less calories and then you can dance it all off. So I'll be size 0 at 4am. Result! See you on the 7th.

XXXXX

Hello Teresa et al :shades: , Yes BintofSoul Sisters will be there allright. We are really looking forward to a

night of excellent music in the company of lovely people! BTW we loved Stoke, from what we can remember anyway! Far too much red bull & vodka. I'm sure Freckles will update you. Only champagne for me on Sat, less calories and then you can dance it all off. So I'll be size 0 at 4am. Result! See you on the 7th.

XXXXX

Funnily enough, Freckles said it was all a bit of a haze! Have you two NORTY girls been leading that boy astray? No wonder he needs looking after :thumbsup: .

aye-up, will be in the hallowed hall for a great night of oldies etc & that includes me, looking forward to catching up with all the soul greats that will be in attendance especially the posh people from surrey always friendly + looking snappy as well in those 6" heels. Its prada all the way!

You know you love a bit of posh Mr C! Will try and outdo myself on the shoe front just for you. VivaLaDiva.com here I come...

Edited by theresa
Guest Mrs Simsy

The same place at full tilt............ :)

We can't make we'll be in Chicago but I'm sure it'll be a great night, they always are :g:

Ooh looks cracking! :D

Guest the major

Sadly gonna have to give this one a miss - those who need to know will understand.

Hope the 'Souls who are going and taking care of business in my absence will have a stomping good time.

Stay low and move fast. :thumbup:

Guest the major

Low & fast? No, little Luppers isn't coming :lol: Think he's got some chimneys to sweep in Madrid...

post-8338-1236120328_thumb.jpg

Clearly no match for that untamed wit........... laugh.gif:D:D