• Replies 70
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Clearly no match for that untamed wit........... :D:lol::lol:

Well if you're not coming Captain Mainwaring, us girls will have to 'go commando' in your honour... ohmy.gif

I'll see if I can organise a 21-bum salute or something :D Imagine the number of hits that would have on the Soul Source photo gallery :lol:

Guest the major

Well if you're not coming Captain Mainwaring, us girls will have to 'go commando' in your honour... :wave:

I'll see if I can organise a 21-bum salute or something :lol: Imagine the number of hits that would have on the Soul Source photo gallery :thumbup:

In that case, maybe I will be there, it's just that my concealment skills are such that you, and others, won't know until it's all too late.

:thumbsup:

Funnily enough, Freckles said it was all a bit of a haze! Have you two NORTY girls been leading that boy astray? No wonder he needs looking after laugh.gif .

You know you love a bit of posh Mr C! Will try and outdo myself on the shoe front just for you. VivaLaDiva.com here I come...

Hi T', just had the nod that max & keith are coming to so add two more to the VIP area , loved the pics of your little smashers ,

Guest the major

OK, we'll play along and pretend we don't notice you deep, deep under cover :yes: . We can put a pot plant in the corner by the stage where you can rustle furtively. The balaclava might give it away while you're dancing though... :wicked:

As an old army joke goes, I've never seen a good example of camouflage ... :lol:

Enjoy your night/morning, I'm afraid circumstances really will prevent me from attending, so I'm having to take my soul pleasures and be doing my furtive rustling elsewhere that night; the sea air in Brighton will be less claustrophobic right now me thinks.

btw, If Pete Kelross can't tell you to the minute how long it is 'til we fly to Vegas for the High Rollers Rally, then he owes you a beer....

Ax

Guest RussianJo

Hello Everybody

A warm welcome awaits you on your arrival at The Nightshift Club, Bisley Pavilion, 11th Anniversary Mini Nighter (8-4).

As in the previous 10 years, I shall be on the reception desk where the first 150 people to arrive will receive the legendary FREE Anniversary badge. As usual this promises to be an excellent event.

Regards Charmain

Incrowd Soul Society (17th Year), Northern Soul, Saturday 4 April 2009

Paris Suite, Belvedere Hotel, Bath Road, Bournemouth BH1 2EU. 01202 293336.

Parking, Accommodation (Special Rates), www.belvedere-hotel.co.uk

Resident DJ Steve Lyons, Guests Dick "The Pirate", Martin Adams, Kev Humphries

8.00-1.00, £5 otd, 07780 862774. Next events 2 May, 1 August, 5 September, 7 November.

[/quote

See you there Charmain... :rolleyes:

Hi T', just had the nod that max & keith are coming to so add two more to the VIP area , loved the pics of your little smashers

Blimey Andy, no-one's ever called my bosoms 'little smashers' before... didn't realise I'd sent you those photos.

Oh I get it! You meant the pics of my children! :thumbup:

Looking forward to being up all night with the Woons, fuelled purely on strong coffee & bananas, you know me :rolleyes:

btw, If Pete Kelross can't tell you to the minute how long it is 'til we fly to Vegas for the High Rollers Rally, then he owes you a beer....

Ax

We will interrogate him in true Guantanamo style to get the truth. Except an orange jumpsuit really wouldn't suit him. But hang on - YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

And I want champagne, not beer post-8338-1236299424.gif. If it's good enough for the lovely Nicki BintofSoul, then it's good enough for me.

Guest Mrs Simsy

We will interrogate him in true Guantanamo style to get the truth. Except an orange jumpsuit really wouldn't suit him. But hang on - YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

And I want champagne, not beer post-8338-1236299424.gif. If it's good enough for the lovely Nicki BintofSoul, then it's good enough for me.

Ooh if you've got champers then i'm hanging out with you! :wave:

See y'all tomorrow! :lol:

Plans are afoot to attend Bisley this weekend, it's been awhile since I've been. Hopefully see some of you there.

See you there mate. We can talk tactics. :lol: And if that doesn't work, we can talk tic tacs. thumbsup.gif

Now fook off :lol::lol:

Really looking forward to the Bis now.. :g:

000_0045.jpg

See you there mate. We can talk tactics. :g: And if that doesn't work, we can talk tic tacs. thumbsup.gif

Now fook off :lol::lol:

Really looking forward to the Bis now.. :D

000_0045.jpg

What time you pickin' us up Simhead :D me car is totaly dead at the mo' :lol:

Guest the major

Pete loves an orange, but in a mainly Michael Hutchence style.

As for drink preferences, comparisons are, as the quote goes, odious.

I'm that excited I had to phone Bisley Pavilion just to make sure they had some champagne! post-8338-1236418743.gif

I possibly need to get out more.

We will be there with the divine Angela, Alex the sweaty sock from Islington, masterchef Leyland Tom (or 'masterbaker' anyway) the lovely Lucy queen of international TV news and Colin the soul solicitor.

T x

Guest tatts

yEH YEH I'M HERE... AND YEH YEH I'LL BE THERE... :rolleyes:

I'm not a patch person... but I am proud to say I have all 11 Bisley patches... (this includes the wigan one)

Might sew them on me Parka to night!!!!

Don't be silly :wicked:

Guest Carrie Mehome

Have a great time everybody. Love this nite but due to circumstance etc. can't be with you. I'm well jealous I wont be getting any champers - Kylee - make sure you get first dibs eh! xx

Guest marion

bags are packed, leaving soon to drop off the muchkins with the grandpaprents....se ya later sharon for a belated 40th birthday coca-cola ha ha ha ha

Guest Mrs Simsy

Babysitter en route, just off to put some slap on now...get that Mixamate rolling!

See youze all later xx

Just having steak & chips cooked for me then i shall start to get ready! :rolleyes: See you in a few hours peeps, i'll have a drink for you Carrie, hope to see you soon! :wicked: