• Replies 148
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest red or dead

IT STARTS WITH TOP CHOOONS AND IT ENDS WITH TOP CHOOONS IN ALL 3 ROOMS !..... THEN THERE WILL BE A FEW AFTER PARTIES TILL SUN UP !

Where???

Looking forward to this event big-style, especially the Modern room, although i'm sure that the other 2 rooms will be just as good for those that enjoy that type of tune!!!!! :P

cheers,

John Mc.

p.s. Dave...................i'm not being picky, its just my OCD kicking in, but at the bottom of your post's , you've missed the "E" out of the word "Awesome".........................just saying :P

Guest red or dead

Obviously in Bar Hill..lol

Did you have a nice holiday?

Nomad

Had a lovely holiday thanks Nomad.Saving for the next one :unsure: see you sat

Guest Catfish

Looks like I'm up for this. Don't need tickets do I?

Yeeeaaaahhhhhhh!!!! Wozzzahhh!! If you need a room for the night there's room for both you & Karen, you'd

be most welcome. (Although I am 20 miles in the wrong direction..)

Looking 4 ward to this night immensely. & what's the third room? I'll be setting up me folding chair & beach towel in the modern room anyways.. at about 8pm.

Wooo Hooooooooo!!!!!

Yeeeaaaahhhhhhh!!!! Wozzzahhh!! If you need a room for the night there's room for both you & Karen, you'd

be most welcome. (Although I am 20 miles in the wrong direction..)

Looking 4 ward to this night immensely. & what's the third room? I'll be setting up me folding chair & beach towel in the modern room anyways.. at about 8pm.

Wooo Hooooooooo!!!!!

Thanks for the offer Mich but will be heading to Stoke afterwards.

Don't want to trawl the whole of the posting but is there a full address and postcode for the do anywhere. Need to program the Sat Nav.

Guest Catfish

Thanks for the offer Mich but will be heading to Stoke afterwards.

Don't want to trawl the whole of the posting but is there a full address and postcode for the do anywhere. Need to program the Sat Nav.

Wow, that's a lot in one night Warren; I think the Ivo will be enough for me!

Here you are:

Westwood Road, St Ives, PE27 6WU

Always amazes me how basic info like this gets left off events postings; it is on the flier however not everyone has the flier do they.. will text you postcode as well so you have it to hand. Take care,

Michele

x

Guest nomad

Hi Steve

the 80's onwards room many 90's and a lot of 2004/5/6/7/8/9 choons will be played... my self and chris played some that had only just come out on downloads last year (joey negro mix's etc)..... 70's cross over will be in the main room , as things like daybreak, charles johnson are main room spins most of the time now :thumbup: Tavasco went down well last year.... just enjoy yourself and rock the room Steve and do what you do, Sam is on after you so you can play all his big stuff lol :shades:

:lol: Does this mean we might get to hear GERANIUM Dave??? :yes:

Nomad :g:

Guest red or dead

looking forward to tomorrow tell carl ill bring the fish n chips!!

david can i reserve a ticket? or just pay on the door?

russ

Pay on door now Russ
Guest red or dead

:thumbup: Hope he's paying you well for all these post Red....see you tomorrow night :ohmy:

Nomad :wicked:

The only pay I ask for is the joy of giving others happiness :lol::D
Guest red or dead
a smokers' request: big fat umbrellas outside in the smoking area please, just in case :thumbup:
As a non smoker ........tough :wicked::ohmy::lol:

OFF SHORTLY TO SET UP...ANYONE WANT ANY INFO THEN CALL/TXT 07780 953481...... ONLINE TICKET SALE NOW CLOSED...£10 ON THE DOOR...BEST GET THERE AS EARLY AS YA CAN ...THE MUSIC STARTS WITH 8PM....QUALITY CHOOONS FROM THE START ! ..... NOW OFF TO COSTA FOR A QUICK FIX B4 THE SET UP :-)

POST CODE FOR SAT NAV ......PE27 6WU

Guest nomad

all advance tickets sold, but you can pay on the door.....best to get there B4 10pm :-)....all ready to go, just the RnB room to set up ! :thumbup:

gonna be a great night of soul music :thumbsup:

Make sure the Lager is in the chiller mate... see you there :lol::)

Nomad :thumbsup:

Source Advert