The Holly Grail Brit,

Guest charnley

Guest charnley

That was a night to remember. djs all played spots that made me feel good, Like it wasnt 20 years ago when i last enjoyed music played at the brit so well, Took me back to the days when nottingham enjoyed a excellent northern soul passion boasting one of the best alldayers in the country, If last nights djs are anything to go by roll on bank holiday monday palais alldayer. It will be a experience for all to bring back a venue that as been sadly missed for many a year in the nottingham and midlands area, bring back the alldayers bodge. p.s. mr rae thanks, you are still one of the best djs on the scene today good luck mate hope all goes well

Edited by charnley
  • Replies 1
  • Views 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a night to remember. djs all played spots that made me feel good, Like it wasnt 20 years ago when i last enjoyed music played at the brit so well, Took me back to the days when nottingham enjoyed a excellent northern soul passion boasting one of the best alldayers in the country, If last nights djs are anything to go by roll on bank holiday monday palais alldayer. It will be a experience for all to bring back a venue that as been sadly missed for many a year in the nottingham and midlands area, bring back the alldayers bodge. p.s. mr rae thanks, you are still one of the best djs on the scene today good luck mate hope all goes well

'BRIT' THE HOLY GRAIL

VERSE ONE.... Firstly we hope that the guy who jumped off Trent Bridge is recovering well....... good timing as he jumped at 8.15 so Trent Bridge looked like a runway landing strip..... (flashing blue lights)....

VERSE TWO.... A BIG THANK YOU to BRIAN RAE for travelling from Wales to DJ at The BRIT..... and A BIG THANK YOU to AL TAYLOR our resident DJ........ both played an excellent selection of 'Northern' SOUNDS....

VERSE THREE... Numbers were low....... but at the end of the day the comments that were received last night made us feel very proud and we really appreciated the support..............

& Finally.............. A BIG THANK YOU to all who attended....................especially those of you from back in the old DAY's at The 'BRIT'....some who hadn't seen each other for 20+ years...................

Tracey n Andy

Edited by Bettyboop