Jm's Auction Bidding System

shute

Seemed to had a bit of trouble with JM's bidding system - typed in my bid - £101.00, doent say anywhere, well if it does I never noticed it ? that you do not need to put the .00 in - so when it asks to place bid, therers no amount showing !!!

typed in the amount again and placed bid= comes up that I had bidded $10100 ????????

Emailed John, to explain this error and correct - not heard back as of yet

Has anyone else ever had this happen to them and where do I stand if the winning bid is mine ????????????

Edited by shute
Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Seemed to had a bit of trouble with JM's bidding system - typed in my bid - £101.00, doent say anywhere, well if it does I never noticed it ? that you do not need to put the .00 in - so when it asks to place bid, therers no amount showing !!!

typed in the amount again and placed bid= comes up that I had bidded $10100 ????????

Has anyone else ever had this happen to them and where do I stand if the winning bid is mine ????????????

i'm gonna bid 10099

Social source share

Happened to me Shute, you will have to ring him and explain. He cannot alter the site, he has to get the web site people to alter it, and it'll cost you a tenner.

Phil.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!