Johnny G's Birthday Tonite

• Replies 31
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Andy BB

We'll be heading down there en masse (or in Kenny Kabs) straight after the New Century VSC do finishes.

See you there.

blush.gif

anyone who is unfortunate enough to know me?!

link

I'll be there Karen, look forward to seeing you, ooh is that the time? time to go home in 20 minutes see you all later

anyone who is unfortunate enough to know me?!

link

Special thanks to Rbman for letting me tag along again. But do I always have to be the responsible adult.

Safely home in la la land. Thank you all for a fantastic night/morn. Glad you like my handbag dancing. Great to meet everyone at last, esepcialy Andybb and Kenny, look forward to some more p*ss taking.....i now know that I am not a figmant of my own imagination.

Andy will pm you mail details for la la land so you can post my prize for worst dancer.

QOF

XX

thumbsup.gif:shades:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by chrissieo

Hi ken, haven't you been to bed yet?....how are your ears? thumbsup.gif

see you tonight at 100 club....are you going for a drink somewhere first? :shades:

link

Guys, you know it makes sense; The place to be before the shindigs at the famous 100 club is BoogalooSoul's Motown Extravaganza

Guest DJ this month is Chris King plus the regulars, Warren, Little Ian, Billy, Kev Moore

8pm til 1am

The Cellar Bar

King William 4th Pub and Hotel

155 Trafalgar Rd

Greenwich

SE10

Near Maze Hill BR and Greenwich Swimming Baths.

Only £4 on the door - 8.00 'till 1.00

e-mail tsuccess@dircon.co.uk or call Warren on 07838 181 375

Thinks that's about enough self promotion for now.

Warren (the Marvin lookalike) Boogaloo

Look who's talking Mr all england champion talker

QOF

XX

link

Obviously no vow of silence in your order girl,more rabbit than sainsburys funny though!!!my thoughts go out for RBman who was chrissieo-sittin`for the night,if none of this makes any sence,i`m just coming round the worlds very fuzzie at mo!

:shades:

Obviously no vow of silence in your order girl,more rabbit than sainsburys funny though!!!my thoughts go out for RBman who was chrissieo-sittin`for the night,if none of this makes any sence,i`m just coming round the worlds very fuzzie at mo!

:shades:

link

Is that funny perculiar or funny ha ha Ken

Be very careful K very very careful thumbsup.gif

QOF

XX

Guest rachel

Look who's talking Mr all england champion talker

QOF

XX

link

I refuse to believe that anyone can talk more than Mr Rbman thumbsup.gif:shades:

Guest Andy BB

Well that was a good night. Ta.

Alas I think I must have snorted some Vim as I woke up on Saturday with all sorts of head issues - never had earache before - ouch!

Already been admonished ridiculed and taunted from all sides for missing the 100 Club. I promise never to be so lightweight again!

:thumbsup:

Well that was a good night. Ta.

Alas I think I must have snorted some Vim as I woke up on Saturday with all sorts of head issues - never had earache before - ouch!

Already been admonished ridiculed and taunted from all sides for missing the 100 Club. I promise never to be so lightweight again!

:thumbsup:

link

Not yet you have`nt,not yet!!!right about the vim though :wicked: