hi,

anyone know what this goes for nowadays,

great record but i don't think it's this pricey is it ???,

some of the others look abit overpriced as well,

only time will tell i guess,

joe.

https://cgi.ebay.com/PAT-LEWIS-SOLID-H-101-...A1%7C240%3A1318

https://shop.ebay.com/merchant/mrhoneymoon

Bought these two last year. Nothing like $400.

Normally see the Light Blue Label Stock Copies on Sale, I'm waiting to find one at the right price.

Solid_Hit_SH-101a_DJ.gif

Solid_Hit_SH-101a.gif

Social source share

I have been trying to remember the prices I paid, more like $40 than $400.

Just checked back, and I think I paid $8 laugh.gif in about Feb last year oh and $6 postage but that included 2 other singles which I paid the princely sum of $7 for the both of them so I make that $21 and the exchange rate was pretty good at the time so about £14 in total :Dwink.gif

Checked popsike and there are conflicting prices one also in March last year at $249 and another one at £30 for the light blue stock copy which are the same as mine :unsure::no:

QoFxx

Edited by chrissie
Social source share

Just checked my records, and I paid $8 laugh.gif in about Feb last year oh and $6 postage but that included 2 other singles which I paid the princely sum of $7 for the both of them so I make that $21 and the exchange rate was pretty good at the time so about £14 in total :Dwink.gif

Checked popsike and there are conflicting prices one also in March last year at $249 and another one at £30 for the light blue stock copy which are the same as mine :unsure::no:

QoFxx

I have been trying to find out if this is a Rare Label Variation.

Solid_Hit_SH-101a.gif

Could be that I haven't been looking in the right places but can't remember seeing another nor can I find any info.

Social source share

Solid_Hit_SH-101a.gif

Could be that I haven't been looking in the right places but can't remember seeing another nor can I find any info.

DOesn't come up very often. Think I bought another copy of the blue issue and sold it but not sure :unsure:

QoFxx

Social source share

Solid_Hit_SH-101a.gif

Hi Roger,

Long time no speak, mate...

I've got this one too, didn't think it was rarer. I've seen some of them over the years...

Cheers,

Dante

Social source share

DOesn't come up very often. Think I bought another copy of the blue issue and sold it but not sure unsure.gif

QoFxx

Don't think so...there are tons sitting in some Chicago record shops for $5 or so.

Thanks

It's just that every Stock Copy on ebay has been a Pale Blue Label in recent years apart from this one.

Happens to us all with certain records I suppose, some never see a copy, others have seen a Box Full.

Right Place, Right Time etc. Thanks for the replies wondering if there is a DEMO for this Variation.

I will try for a Light Blue copy eventually. Too many on the Wants List as usual. biggrin.gif Not Enough Funds. :(

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!