Soultreats

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi.

We´ve got our blog going again after moving it to its own domain. Updated with a new track and scan every Mon through Friday with a mix of 60s, 70s and 80s soul. Check out www.soultreats.se if it sounds interesting. :thumbsup:

Great stuff biggrin.gif:lol: :lol: :lol:

Social source share

Great to see the blog back on! It's certainly been one of my favourites to check weekly, so I'm very happy to see the return Martin.

I only found the link in my bookmarks about 2 weeks ago`... wondered when you'd get it up & running again?

Best wishes from Down Under :thumbsup:

Social source share

Great to see the blog back on! It's certainly been one of my favourites to check weekly, so I'm very happy to see the return Martin.

I only found the link in my bookmarks about 2 weeks ago`... wondered when you'd get it up & running again?

Best wishes from Down Under :thumbsup:

Thank very much Lenny, glad you´re enjoying it! :hypo:

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Well, it is with pride (and a little surprise) that I can announce our 300th addition to the Soultreats! music blog today!:thumbsup:

Thank you all who kindly have commented on the tracks and the blog in general, makes it all so much more worthwhile!:wave:

Here´s to another three hundred!:lol:

www.soultreats.se

/ Martin

Social source share

Guest G MAN

Well, it is with pride (and a little surprise) that I can announce our 300th addition to the Soultreats! music blog today!thumbup.gif

Thank you all who kindly have commented on the tracks and the blog in general, makes it all so much more worthwhile!yes.gif

Here´s to another three hundred!beer.gif

www.soultreats.se

/ Martin

MARTIN.......

Congratulations on your milestone. I've got much respect for your site.......I visit it frequently to pick up some quality unkowns to myself. I hope your site continues to go strong....I really appreciate your hard work and dedication..........congratulations again!!

G MAN

Social source share

MARTIN.......

Congratulations on your milestone. I've got much respect for your site.......I visit it frequently to pick up some quality unkowns to myself. I hope your site continues to go strong....I really appreciate your hard work and dedication..........congratulations again!!

G MAN

Thank you very much G Man!:smile:

Social source share

• 1 year later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!