• Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest smudgesmith

Whats the story?

Old Roger Banks spin, value, availability, the usual info please

Cheers

Downunder Duncan

From memory i believe this was covered up as Lee Otis Valentine.I do know both Carl Fortnum and Gary Spencer had it covered as this.First play may have been by Keb or Guy,others will be able to give you more info.Paul Donnelly has a nice little story about this which has been covered before.

Social source share

From memory i believe this was covered up as Lee Otis Valentine.I do know both Carl Fortnum and Gary Spencer had it covered as this.First play may have been by Keb or Guy,others will be able to give you more info.Paul Donnelly has a nice little story about this which has been covered before.

the Lee Otis Valentine c/u was a Pat Brady spin and since im having a senior moment i cant for the life of me remember who on 2 labels

Social source share

Guest Mrs Simsy

the Lee Otis Valentine c/u was a Pat Brady spin and since im having a senior moment i cant for the life of me remember who on 2 labels

A senior moment? :thumbsup:

I believe it's going for circa £700 at the min...or it was a few months ago. :hypo:

Social source share

Lee Otis Valentine was the Hy-Tones...Otis Lee was C/U as Lee Blackmore

"Lee Blackmore & The Soul Searchers", to be precise thumbup.gif

Soul Bowl had quantity at one stage and they were floating around London 100 Club/Record fairs for as low as £25 at one stage...we all had copies! (Ignore his other 45s on the label...not Northern). Ever-popular and an easy seller nowadays, mind!

:unsure:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert