Sleepless Nights 7th Anniversary

stomper45

Guest Cariad

it will be a day/night/snoring/beer/tunes/dancing :ohmy: hope your ready for this!!!!!

Been in training Lou now for at least 2 years......Sian said after perfecting door duty at rugby I'll be ready to graduate onto Dancing all night ohmy.gif:ohmy::lol:

Not been out properly since the Rugby Anniversary..............so raring to go :D

Shall we show the Irish how the Welsh can really party Lou? :thumbsup:

• Replies 87
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Been in training Lou now for at least 2 years......Sian said after perfecting door duty at rugby I'll be ready to graduate onto Dancing all night :yes::g::)

Not been out properly since the Rugby Anniversary..............so raring to go :thumbsup:

Shall we show the Irish how the Welsh can really party Lou? :huh:

Sounds like the gauntlets been thrown down !! around 50 first division welsh PARTY!!animals coming over for this SO YOU,VE BEEN WARNED :yes:laugh.gif:thumbup:

AND ALL HAVE 30 YEARS PLUS TRAINING IN LOL

STEVE T

Guest Cariad

Sounds like the gauntlets been thrown down !! around 50 first division welsh PARTY!!animals coming over for this SO YOU,VE BEEN WARNED :g::thumbup::thumbsup:

AND ALL HAVE 30 YEARS PLUS TRAINING IN LOL

STEVE T

Guest Cariad

I've heard they're all pioneers in Ireland and never touch a drop...

well that's what Phil and Kev told me... :unsure:

https://www.pioneerassociation.ie/

:ohmy::ohmy::lol:

You will be in such big trouble when they see this one Sian..........really looking forward to seeing them drinking lemonade biggrin.gif

Really bored today, this week can't go quick enough..........and judging by the work that's come in today for me to do, it will fly by with very little time for sleep :lol:

Bags packed........again biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif as keep changing my mind which shoes I want to take, so of course the clothes change each time accordingly :unsure:

Guest soulmanherts

Rob, I hope that was meant to say flights :lol: See ya there.

Steve T is Commando Cel T allowed on this mission ?

Taff

lol knowing me in be both mate...lol so you coming over then mate ???

lol knowing me in be both mate...lol so you coming over then mate ???

We certainly are Rob, 22:45 or somesuch silly o'clock Ryanair bus with wings from Stansted Friday night. That departure lounge Wetherspoons is gonna take a hammering :lol: , bloody long walk out back through security for a smoke though innit :) See ya there.

Taff

Guest soulmanherts

We certainly are Rob, 22:45 or somesuch silly o'clock Ryanair bus with wings from Stansted Friday night. That departure lounge Wetherspoons is gonna take a hammering :no: , bloody long walk out back through security for a smoke though innit :wave: See ya there.

Taff

cool...we got BCP airport lounge for £30 odd quid, as much as you can eat and drink :ohmy: think its going to get a hammering... :thumbup:

YES AND MY GRANDFATHER WAS WELSH, SO THERE, WE WILL DRINK THEM UNDER AND OVER THE TABLE :lol:

Ha, guess thats why you welsh on getting a round in :lol:

Dont forget our spirit measures are bigger than your's, so its Guinness and chasers, sure you can keep up :lol:

See you underneath the table

Guest lagerlout

Ha, guess thats why you welsh on getting a round in :lol:

Dont forget our spirit measures are bigger than your's, so its Guinness and chasers, sure you can keep up :lol:

See you underneath the table

Hi Danny

Gutted i carn,t make this one, will be the first ive missed in 4yrs

but hopefully be able to get to the next one or a sleepless event

during the year....

Marching on together

Pete

Hi Danny

Gutted i carn,t make this one, will be the first ive missed in 4yrs

but hopefully be able to get to the next one or a sleepless event

during the year....

Marching on together

Pete

So am I mate, still look after yourself coz hopefully have another big celebration in May

We are so proud we shouted out loud....

i am so looking forward to this,sheer lunacy as ever

As ever it will be a North/South kinda thing!

Maybe I meant a Northern/Southern thing. Or maybe

I didn't. Anyhoo, looking forward to playing a few toons

upstairs/downstairs or wherever/whenever. Oh bollox,

hope to catch up with y'all Saturday

As ever it will be a North/South kinda thing!

Maybe I meant a Northern/Southern thing. Or maybe

I didn't. Anyhoo, looking forward to playing a few toons

upstairs/downstairs or wherever/whenever. Oh bollox,

hope to catch up with y'all Saturday

Jim are you on the larger measures already :thumbsup:

Friday Night, we are in the Basement, if its along the same lines as last year was a great warm up, meeting up, chin wagging then let the drinking sorry dance begin, double decking til 2.30 €5

Lineup

9.00 Shane/Tim

10.00 Ross/JoeM

10.50 Bill Kealy/Michael Fuchs

11.45 Harpo/Paul McKay

12.40 Mitch/Pip

1.35 Danny/Martin Goggin

Saturday

With sore heads and bodies we keep going. For any that drop out from the previous night we are more than augmented by the arrival of the saturday crowd and more travelling folk from distant places.

As you know we are in the Basement again so upstairs we are playing in the bar, no dancefloor pressure then. If you cant get to the bar downstairs (to buy me a large measure), need a smoke break, eating or just wanna hear the dj play some soul, ska or mod.....

Bar

7.00 Tim Keenoy ( Boogaloo, Latin, Ska)

7.50 Paul Mulholland (Northern/RnB)

8.30 Terry Dempsey (Ska)

9.10 Right Direction S&T (NS/Ska/Garage)

10.10 Tim TheToad a fellow SSer (Ska)

10.50 Dj Jimmy Mac (Northern)

11.30 end

Downstairs kicking off at 4, Mainly 6ts as usual.... til 2.30 €7 free cd 1st 100 in

Basement

4pm Andrea

4.40 Martin Goggin

5.20 Pip

6.00 Mrs Soul

6.40 Olof

7.20 Terry Dempsey

8.00 Phil Shields

8.40 Dick John ****** (First time ever played out for this unknown)

9.20 Mitch

10.00 Danny

10.40 Woody

11.30 Paul Grant

12.10 Paul McKay

1 am Harpo

1.40 Steve Thomas

Well thats the plan as Mr R Burns once said.

Edited by stomper45
Guest soulmanherts

Friday Night, we are in the Basement, if its along the same lines as last year was a great warm up, meeting up, chin wagging then let the drinking sorry dance begin, double decking til 2.30 5

Lineup

9.00 Shane/Tim

10.00 Ross/JoeM

10.50 Bill Kealy/Michael Fuchs

11.45 Harpo/Paul McKay

12.40 Mitch/Pip

1.35 Danny/Martin Goggin

Saturday

With sore heads and bodies we keep going. For any that drop out from the previous night we are more than augmented by the arrival of the saturday crowd and more travelling folk from distant places.

As you know we are in the Basement again so upstairs we are playing in the bar, no dancefloor pressure then. If you cant get to the bar downstairs (to buy me a large measure), need a smoke break, eating or just wanna hear the dj play some soul, ska or mod.....

Bar

7.50 Paul Mulholland (Northern/Modern)

8.30 Terry Dempsey (Ska)

9.10 Right Direction S&T (NS/Ska/Garage)

10.10 Tim TheToad a fellow SSer (Ska)

10.50 Dj Jimmy Mac (Northern)

11.30 end

Downstairs kicking off at 4, Mainly 6ts as usual.... til 2.30 7 free cd 1st 100 in

Basement

4pm Andrea

4.40 Martin Goggin

5.20 Pip

6.00 Mrs Soul

6.40 Olof

7.20 Terry Dempsey

8.00 Phil Shields

8.40 Dick John ****** (First time ever played out for this unknown)

9.20 Mitch

10.00 Danny

10.40 Woody

11.30 Paul Grant

12.10 Paul McKay

1 am Harpo

1.40 Steve Thomas

Well thats the plan as Mr R Burns once said.

Sounds like a get dj line up cant wait now, i can feel the hungover now...roll on friday

Yeehah! Records sorted. Checked in online. Knee functioning. Cold abating. Guinness waiting.

See you tomorrow evening. It's gonna be a big thing!

Hey Paul, we land at 10:00 your spot is not till 11:45 so with precision timing please make sure there's a beer waiting on the bar for when we get there. I'll text ya when we're in the cab from the airport :thumbup: Let's hope Rob doesn't do the rancid sock routine :lol:

Taff

well would just like to say, that me woody and the groupies :lol: arnt I cheeky!!

are really looking forward so much to this, it will be a real pleasure and an honour to spin a few for the aniversary, also be great to catch up some really good friends over there and from here, to many names to mention, but all I will say is, that we are all in for a very wonderful weekend of fun frolics, and some bloody good music aswell, see you all so very soon :lol:

well would just like to say, that me woody and the groupies :lol: arnt I cheeky!!

are really looking forward so much to this, it will be a real pleasure and an honour to spin a few for the aniversary, also be great to catch up some really good friends over there and from here, to many names to mention, but all I will say is, that we are all in for a very wonderful weekend of fun frolics, and some bloody good music aswell, see you all so very soon :lol:

I'm quite happy to be your groupie... :lol:

Guest Cariad

I'm quite happy to be your groupie... :lol:

Only cos you want to look after the record box :lol:

And there's Phil thinking you're his................and personal Inn keeper :lol:

All packed.........again, finally decided which shoes...... :lol::lol:

Last bit of work to do then its an early night to get lots of beauty sleep in preperation for the weekend............can't wait

Guest soulmanherts

Hey Paul, we land at 10:00 your spot is not till 11:45 so with precision timing please make sure there's a beer waiting on the bar for when we get there. I'll text ya when we're in the cab from the airport :lol: Let's hope Rob doesn't do the rancid sock routine :lol:

Taff

Well mate you know whats going to be waiting for you now...one pint and you know what, well at least you will know which pint is yours mate :lol:

Edited by soulmanherts
Guest soulmanherts

:lol: just checked this morning, we don't land till 11pm. Leave some beer for us Rob please :lol:

Taff

you be ok mate i dont drink Guinness :lol: so lager & sock its is then mate !!!

Guest soulmanherts

you be ok mate i dont drink Guinness :thumbsup: so lager & sock its is then mate !!!

WELL THATS IT...JUST ABOUT TO HEAD FOR THE AIRPORT, ANYONE THATS GOING SEE YOU TONIGHT...YYEEHHAAAAA

It'll be strange for me with no flight involved...........

Mind I may just call in and make sure all is ok at the airport :thumbsup:

just packing now and waiting for the others , leavin here on the 12.00 ferry should be at the venue around 2.00 only 12 of us coming over, but let the party begin !!!

steve t " bring on the black stuff" :D