Choice Of Colors

Ady Croasdell

• Replies 4
  • Views 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

We found a nice unissued early 70s tape of this group in the Money vaults titles If She Wants To Go/Shady Lady i can't find anything on them but I'm guessing they weren't the Your Love group which I think was out of the Carolinas? Any info gratefully received.

Ady

the your love group was new orleans weren't they? new orleans credits are all over the record. It was the same group as ron henderson and the choice of color.

Anyways, the group Image that recorded on Janus had one of their janus 45s released as "choice of colors". The group had Charles Russell, originally from Texas but later based in LA, on lead. So it's a good possibility that it was the charles russell image / new image group.

Social source share

the your love group was new orleans weren't they? new orleans credits are all over the record. It was the same group as ron henderson and the choice of color.

Anyways, the group Image that recorded on Janus had one of their janus 45s released as "choice of colors". The group had Charles Russell, originally from Texas but later based in LA, on lead. So it's a good possibility that it was the charles russell image / new image group.

also, charles russell has a very distinctive high voice, if you send me an audio clip I could tell you right away whether it was him or not.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!