Guest gail66

NEW VOICE SOUL 20th FEB 8.00pm--12.30am

Rutland Club(British Legion)

Pierrepont Road

Lady Bay

West Bridgford

Nott'm

NG2 5DX

A night of of pure soulful music playing the very best of 60's-70's-Northern-Motown-Oldies-R&B soul

A friendly and cosy venue playing the choooon's you like to hear!

Guest DJ

Gary Wall

warming the night up for the first hour is Kev Greenwood.

plus resident DJ's Jay& Mark

Look forward to seeing you all :rolleyes:

further info plz call 07866562396

• Replies 24
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Pierrepont Road

Lady Bay

West Bridgford

Nott'm

NG2 5DX

A night of of pure soulful music playing the very best of 60's-70's-Northern-Motown-Oldies-R&B soul

Guest DJ

Gary Wall

Look forward to seeing you all yes.gif

expect a visit from the fred perry soul crew(i really like the sound of that-its great)

mellow.gif Hiya Julian n Gail

Firstly thank you for asking me to Dj at your place ! think i've missed one due to unforeseen circumstances last month sad.gif

I'm not just saying this but its a GREAT little soul club very well attended and the right choice of music being played from the local lads (Jay n Mark) Aka the Perry boys ! mind you think there must be 10 of us now lol ! I say Jay i've a tune i'm sure you will like ! i'll spin it Friday and tell me what you think !!

Catch you all on Friday wink.gif

:unsure: Hiya Julian n Gail

Firstly thank you for asking me to Dj at your place ! think i've missed one due to unforeseen circumstances last month :lol:

I'm not just saying this but its a GREAT little soul club very well attended and the right choice of music being played from the local lads (Jay n Mark) Aka the Perry boys ! mind you think there must be 10 of us now lol ! I say Jay i've a tune i'm sure you will like ! i'll spin it Friday and tell me what you think !!

Catch you all on Friday :lol:

hi gaz,mark and myself have also indulged in a few new tunes and one of my 2 copies of that ike and tina turner record has turned up so im sure we will be giving that a play.also expecting another 10 or so as well.dont know how we can fit them all in.we may need to start applying for an extention to 1 o'clock !!!!

hi gaz,mark and myself have also indulged in a few new tunes and one of my 2 copies of that ike and tina turner record has turned up so im sure we will be giving that a play.also expecting another 10 or so as well.dont know how we can fit them all in.we may need to start applying for an extention to 1 o'clock !!!!

Hiya Jay,

we are looking to get an extention soon (just for your chooon's :ohmy: ) i may even have a new tune for Friday me sen!! :thumbsup:

expect a visit from the fred perry soul crew(i really like the sound of that-its great)

Hi julian & Gail,

Will be over for this one, and might as well kip down in the club as Forest kick off at 1pm Saturday................................round the corner, looking forward to my son spinning a few, and to Mick i mean Kev playing a set, and of course the twins double decking,

Regards Mall

HI Gail & Julian myself and the BOSS are looking forward to Friday soul night . Now that the word has got around about this venue and people have given it a go they just keep turning up every month and thats all down to the hard work you have both put into this brilliant soul night . Then of cause there are the dj's who spin them tunes and keep the punters happy . See you all friday take care and let's have a good one . Mark & Mandy :lol:

HI Gail & Julian myself and the BOSS are looking forward to Friday soul night . Now that the word has got around about this venue and people have given it a go they just keep turning up every month and thats all down to the hard work you have both put into this brilliant soul night . Then of cause there are the dj's who spin them tunes and keep the punters happy . See you all friday take care and let's have a good one . Mark & Mandy :thumbsup:

i think it is almost a forgone conclusion that it will be a storming night if the last few are anything to go by.the numbers are up and so is the atmosphere.the dj's record collections also to be on the up(dont tell the missus)

Pierrepont Road

Lady Bay

West Bridgford

Nott'm

NG2 5DX

Guest DJ

Gary Wall

Look forward to seeing you all :thumbsup:

hi gail cant make this one as we both on nights but judging by our last vist you got it made there fantastic venue great company and you the promoters deserve it. If you have never been here try it i promise you you wont regret it. And the res djs jay and mark really know how to work that dance floor we will be there in april though have a great night .NIGHT NURSE AND SUE

Hello all,

Thank you Gary for being guest DJ on Friday night! really looking forward to your spot!

av to see if some-one can carry your record box!, no injuries Friday!! lol :ohmy:

Hiya Dave & Sue sorry you are not able to be with us this month... we will defo see you in April :ohmy:

HI Gail & Julian myself and the BOSS are looking forward to Friday soul night . Now that the word has got around about this venue and people have given it a go they just keep turning up every month and thats all down to the hard work you have both put into this brilliant soul night . Then of cause there are the dj's who spin them tunes and keep the punters happy . See you all friday take care and let's have a good one . Mark & Mandy :yes:

Hiya Mark & Mandy, look forward to seeing you two on Friday night.....Mandy the fliers look fantastic thumbup.gif thank you xxx.

I do believe the perry boys are rearing to go with their new chooons!!! i think we are all in for a top night of quaility music right from the start!!! :lol:

Guest PC MARK

Hi All,

Ready to go again for another night of what we love.

Looking forward to playing our spots and dont forget we do try to get in as many requests as we can while spinning a few new ones.

Don't be shy if you've a fav you'd like to dance to come and have a word with me or Jay and we will do our best to get it played for you.

Looking forward to Kev as what we heard at the Fed was cracking,more more more.

Our Perry Bro Gary on for the main spot,never fails to deliver so make sure you are up on yer toes for his spot.

All in all it should be a another night you don't wanna miss.

See you tomorrow nice & early

PC Mark,

Hi All,

Ready to go again for another night of what we love.

Looking forward to playing our spots and dont forget we do try to get in as many requests as we can while spinning a few new ones.

Don't be shy if you've a fav you'd like to dance to come and have a word with me or Jay and we will do our best to get it played for you.

Looking forward to Kev as what we heard at the Fed was cracking,more more more.

Our Perry Bro Gary on for the main spot,never fails to deliver so make sure you are up on yer toes for his spot.

All in all it should be a another night you don't wanna miss.

See you tomorrow nice & early

PC Mark,

I myself will be early this time!! lol, only one more sleep too go!! :thumbsup:

Hi everyone

Well i reckon its going to be a busy one again for you Ju n Gail !

I've had a few phone calls asking about the music policy and the venue !! what is this am i your secretary now lol :lol:

Anyway i'm looking forward to a top night with all the usual suspects :tumbleweed3:

See you all tomorrow night at New Voice

Wallie

Hi everyone

I've had a few phone calls asking about the music policy and the venue !! what is this am i your secretary now lol :ohmy:

Anyway i'm looking forward to a top night with all the usual suspects :thumbup:

Wallie

AUp all,

Ready for tonight, i have had some calls to the same effect a few turning up to this smashing soulvenue tucked away in Bread and Lard island, see you out on the floor,

Regards Mall

i gail julian looking forward to friday see you all on friday :thumbsup:

Hi Gula

What time you coming down and don't get bloody lost lol ! Get of the bus CROSS THE ROAD turn RIGHT walk for 15 yards, turn RIGHT again for about 8 yards THEN turn LEFT and its the first RIGHT and your there mate !!

Hi Gula

What time you coming down and don't get bloody lost lol ! Get of the bus CROSS THE ROAD turn RIGHT walk for 15 yards, turn RIGHT again for about 8 yards THEN turn LEFT and its the first RIGHT and your there mate !!

And when you get there,you will be STANDING IN THE SHADOWS OF.........................FOREST GROUND..................OOPS MENTIONED FOOTIE :thumbsup:

MALL

Hiya Gail will most certainly see you tonight xx

Hiya Caz,will see you later, looking forward to a chat and a drink lol!! :P i might even get on the dance floor this time :thumbup: ..had alot of interest for tonight! good job i now have 2 secretaries helping me! :thumbsup:

see you Gailxx

Hi everyone

I've had a few phone calls asking about the music policy and the venue !! what is this am i your secretary now lol :thumbup:

Anyway i'm looking forward to a top night with all the usual suspects :thumbsup:

Wallie

i bet a white shirt, pair of heels and glasses would suit you-but i bet you would never wear that-would you????

Hi all you soulies that's it for another week i'm now ready for a cracking night at NEW VOICE SOUL .Looking forward to seeing all the usual suspect's :thumbup: and having a good time see ya all soon.And by the way gail is there anyone that isn't working for your company.That's what i call team work :thumbsup: .

Source Advert